Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 226 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,120 of 4519
Like Tree488Likes

Thread: Tips for Baleno

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bostupthecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    61
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Tips for Baleno

    i have a lot of experience of using and maintaining baleno all types of balenos.its really a marvelous car of suzuki.but little diffferent to maintain from other cars.if u have some problems discuss with me on this forum.B-)


  2. #4101
    PakWheeler Follow
    asghar2788's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can anyone please explain here that what the grades of Gear oil means? and what grade of gear oil is best for Baleno 1.3

    My earlier mechanic used to recommend SAE-90 but my new mechanic has used 140 grade gear oil, i inquired him about the difference between 90 and 140, he said its thicker than SAE-90 and it will create less pressure in the gear box. i told him that i have used 90 grade earlier. what grade of gear oil is required ? Is it safe to use 140 grade in baleno ?

  3. #4102
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ch.majid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    32
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    want to replace front struts for my baleno.kyb or Gabriel.
    kyb rs.8500
    Gabriel rs.8000
    from waseem autos rwp
    advice needed jazakAllah

  4. #4103
    anc
    anc is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    anc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ch.majid View Post
    want to replace front struts for my baleno.kyb or Gabriel.
    kyb rs.8500
    Gabriel rs.8000
    from waseem autos rwp
    advice needed jazakAllah
    Did you get rates for tokico?

  5. #4104
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ch.majid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    32
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anc View Post
    Did you get rates for tokico?
    no in the market only kyb and Gabriel available. I checked from kayani,faheem and waseem autos mostly got Gabriel

  6. #4105
    anc
    anc is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    anc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Gabriel is oem made by agri auto, I would suggest go for it. Kyb 2 number bahut milta ha

  7. #4106
    PakWheeler Follow
    ayunbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My dashboard watch doesn't work properly. Sometimes it powers on but digits are very dim. I got my car's battery checked but it was fine. What could b the problem? And plz suggest a good mechanic for tuning Baleno

  8. #4107
    PakWheeler Follow
    NiGhTShAdE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayunbutt View Post
    My dashboard watch doesn't work properly. Sometimes it powers on but digits are very dim. I got my car's battery checked but it was fine. What could b the problem? And plz suggest a good mechanic for tuning Baleno
    Check its wiring harness for loose connections it may solve the problem but most probably your car's watch is gone. Mine also have the same problem.
    NiGhT ShAdE>>~

  9. #4108
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ch.majid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    32
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiGhTShAdE View Post
    Check its wiring harness for loose connections it may solve the problem but most probably your car's watch is gone. Mine also have the same problem.
    meri watch ka bhi same problem tha digits disappear ho jaty thay jab press karo to on ho jati thi. kisi mobile repairing waly k pas le jayen or watch ka main board khulwa k uss ki main ic ko resold karwain inshaAllah problem solve ho jayega

  10. #4109
    PakWheeler Follow
    NiGhTShAdE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ch.majid View Post
    meri watch ka bhi same problem tha digits disappear ho jaty thay jab press karo to on ho jati thi. kisi mobile repairing waly k pas le jayen or watch ka main board khulwa k uss ki main ic ko resold karwain inshaAllah problem solve ho jayega
    How much did it cost?
    NiGhT ShAdE>>~

  11. #4110
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ch.majid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    32
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiGhTShAdE View Post
    How much did it cost?
    only 50 rupees

  12. #4111
    PakWheeler Follow
    abbasi_faheem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi mate,
    My Baleno 2005 ff cng has been working fine on both petrol and Cng and I keep atlest half tank of petrol all the time and my drive is 50 / 50 petrol and CNG...petrol guage stopped working a month back...but no issues with petrol drive
    Today I stopped for cng filling and then tried to start my car but it did not...after a long self it started directly on Cng...again to chk it I converted it to petrol and it turned off....checked if fuel was coming towards injectors but pressure was less, but fuel current is ok...has my fuel pump got immediat fault or there is some issue with fuel filter or lines? What should I do now...I need petrol drive too...

    Plz respond its urgent...

  13. #4112
    PakWheeler Follow
    NiGhTShAdE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abbasi_faheem View Post
    Hi mate,
    My Baleno 2005 ff cng has been working fine on both petrol and Cng and I keep atlest half tank of petrol all the time and my drive is 50 / 50 petrol and CNG...petrol guage stopped working a month back...but no issues with petrol drive
    Today I stopped for cng filling and then tried to start my car but it did not...after a long self it started directly on Cng...again to chk it I converted it to petrol and it turned off....checked if fuel was coming towards injectors but pressure was less, but fuel current is ok...has my fuel pump got immediat fault or there is some issue with fuel filter or lines? What should I do now...I need petrol drive too...

    Plz respond its urgent...
    Are both coils firing on petrol?
    NiGhT ShAdE>>~

  14. #4113
    PakWheeler Follow
    tethyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abbasi_faheem View Post
    Hi mate,
    My Baleno 2005 ff cng has been working fine on both petrol and Cng and I keep atlest half tank of petrol all the time and my drive is 50 / 50 petrol and CNG...petrol guage stopped working a month back...but no issues with petrol drive
    Today I stopped for cng filling and then tried to start my car but it did not...after a long self it started directly on Cng...again to chk it I converted it to petrol and it turned off....checked if fuel was coming towards injectors but pressure was less, but fuel current is ok...has my fuel pump got immediat fault or there is some issue with fuel filter or lines? What should I do now...I need petrol drive too...

    Plz respond its urgent...
    It looks fuel pump issue and when u will go for replacement of fuel pump then go for new fuel pump not Kabuli

  15. #4114
    PakWheeler Follow
    abbasi_faheem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @anc yes @tethyan ok dear, but is Chinese one good enough...

  16. #4115
    anc
    anc is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    anc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abbasi_faheem View Post
    @anc yes @tethyan ok dear, but is Chinese one good enough...
    Have you consulted a mechanic? Better to get a new check pump, it you are in Lahore goto niazi or Tanveer Autos for new pump

  17. #4116
    PakWheeler Follow
    abbasi_faheem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @anc @tethyan and @anc
    Fuel pump was not working...got new one Bohc 6 month warranty now rocking...
    Old pump was not working mechanic took it out and checked looked like it was dead...he hit it with screw driver then it started working...but mechanic recommended to get new one...

  18. #4117
    PakWheeler Follow
    tethyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by abbasi_faheem View Post
    @anc @tethyan and @anc
    Fuel pump was not working...got new one Bohc 6 month warranty now rocking...
    Old pump was not working mechanic took it out and checked looked like it was dead...he hit it with screw driver then it started working...but mechanic recommended to get new one...
    Enjoy

  19. #4118
    PakWheeler Follow
    tahir.farooq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have bought Baleno 2005 six months back but i m much worried about its mileage i.e. @ 8.8K.M. per hour in city condtions; please tell me about what should be ideal mileage of this car; in my opinion it is mechanically fit car.

  20. #4119
    PakWheeler Follow
    tethyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tahir.farooq View Post
    I have bought Baleno 2005 six months back but i m much worried about its mileage i.e. @ 8.8K.M. per hour in city condtions; please tell me about what should be ideal mileage of this car; in my opinion it is mechanically fit car.
    What is ur car's Rim size and @ what Rpm u shift the next gear if ur car is mechanichally fit

  21. #4120
    PakWheeler Follow
    MUNZALEEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    how can i check the immobiliser of my baleno is working or not
    because tommarow i started a baleno standing in another workshop with my key and it started without any problem
    while my baleno ignition switch doesnt allow to go the key inside of other baleno as it is in pretty good shape
    how to check mine?
    Suzuki jimny , Suzuki Cultus ,Suzuki Baleno

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •