0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Tips for Baleno

i have a lot of experience of using and maintaining baleno all types of balenos.its really a marvelous car of suzuki.but little diffferent to maintain from other cars.if u have some problems discuss with me on this forum.B-)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by I_M_I_2 View Post
    two questions guys:

1- i recently changed my plugs, i got denso and the previous were denso as well. the previous read 20R and new ones have 16R written on it. i believe R is the resistance? how much difference does that make, and which ones are preferred?

2- In the morning, or on starting after being idle for long, the belt(s) of my baleno give a very loud screeching sound for a minute or two. and i believe it has load on the engine as well, because it does not start easily at that time. and also when i take it out, in the first one or two KMs on turns it gives that sound and the car feels heavy.

Any suggestions?
    Yaar you have got plugs for 1000cc car and you are running them on 1300cc car. You better get the plugs waqas has pointed out as they are the suzuki recommended plugs for Baleno. You may also go for NGK-BKR6E-11 (That actually came factory fitted with Baleno). If you have read the previous posts of "Bostupthecar", he has pointed out that ignition system of baleno is quite sensitive and requires specified amount of current, which your current plugs will not be delivering. Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for the reply guys.

this may be a reason why my baleno is having some trouble starting in the morning. other than that i have not faced any problem so far. will try to change soon.

may be bostupthecar can give some more insight into this. i mean the difference created by 16R and 20R.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waqas34 View Post
    yasir yaar agr tmhary pass wo censer useless para hy tu mai tm sy purchase kr lo???agr mjy lahore sy nhn milta ya phr costly milta hy tu mai tmhy bta do ga...i shall keep this price in mind..

dani yaar bht sy kaam hony waly han is car k...mjy tu lgta hy k jaisy ya mri jaan ly kr hi chory gi...thanks for wishes i really need them...

master ji...aye baleno master ji...tusi kithy reh gy oo...kch ta madad kro mri...ki kara is guddi da???
    waqas sahab main ney tu aap ko aik list send ki thi last reply main us main 10-12 points thay yehi possible problems ho sakti hain iss k elwa tu baleno ka aur koi part nahin jo cng say related ho her part discuss ho chuka hay.send ur complete problem with ur car now a days.i will try 2 answer at level best.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

plugs are not rated with engine size - but rather by heat range which is primarily determined by the static compression ratio of the engine.

Now to business, check your secondary ignition HT leads resistance - make sure they are not dying or fracturing. Make sure you cylinder head is properly earthed - so you dont get inverted firing timings.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can any one guide me the best mechanic in lahore who rate my car and check my coils.i have baleno 04 model.i cant see the coils but machenic shows coils to my brother which is broken.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Today I saw few service Auto repair (dent/paint/mech) in a row at sector I-10 (Islamabad) .... are they any good? any positive experience?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Baleno master

I have Baleno 2005 JXR CNG. Whenever I start my car in mornig there is a sharp whistle sound. After a few seconds it ends. There is no such sound once the car heats up. Please can you tell me whats probably wrong?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aarizahmad View Post
    @ baleno master

i have baleno 2005 jxr cng. Whenever i start my car in mornig there is a sharp whistle sound. After a few seconds it ends. There is no such sound once the car heats up. Please can you tell me whats probably wrong?
    check the belts and the pullies

Eid mubarik to all pakwheelers and baleno owners .........

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bostupthecar View Post
    Eid mubarik to all pakwheelers and baleno owners .........
    Eid mubarak to you too and all PW gang ..may ALLAH fulfill all our wishes, accept our sacrifices and bless our friends, family and our beloved ride

AoA Shahzi... one horrible problem I am facing since last week.... right after sunset my beloved baleno starts screaming like 50 cats are inside the hood... and it get worse when I accelerate, sometime when I shift gear it stop then again start making the devils noise.. funny thing is 90% of times it happens after sunset... now I feel my car is haunted ... pick goes down and steering feels hard while turning.. but really worse whn i put my feet down on race...

It is very embarrassing on road and I pray hard when I start the car and slow drive on in-front of friends or relatives place for dinner so they don't freakout ...

Please help out of this misery

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imrankamal View Post
    AoA Shahzi... one horrible problem I am facing since last week.... right after sunset my beloved baleno starts screaming like 50 cats are inside the hood... and it get worse when I accelerate, sometime when I shift gear it stop then again start making the devils noise.. funny thing is 90% of times it happens after sunset... now I feel my car is haunted ... pick goes down and steering feels hard while turning.. but really worse whn i put my feet down on race...

It is very embarrassing on road and I pray hard when I start the car and slow drive on in-front of friends or relatives place for dinner so they don't freakout ...

Please help out of this misery
    only in the afternoon its little creepy.may be when your car is cold its belts are giving voices due to tightness .thori si grease apply karein on every belt and check the pullies of the belts

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default On Cng problem

hello guys yar i have baleno 05 jxr my problem is that k Petrol per Gari 2nd gear main bulkul teek chelti hain pick k hawaly se.But On CNG ager 20 se kam speed ho and 2nd gear ho to Filter Box se pataka ki awaz ati hai.plz slove my problem.kiya CNG Setting nahi teek?or plugs?or filter box tight nahi?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Shahzi Bhai. My car's check engine light comes on some times alongwith battery light. The battery also goes dead without any indication mostly whether engine is cold or hot. I took my car to show room today and they checked it with Tech-1 and tech-2 and it reports "Wrong engine system selected". They finally concluded that wiring of car is impaired by some electrician and said that they will not do any thing and asked me to take it some where else. Please tell me what to do???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dani80pk View Post
    Shahzi Bhai. My car's check engine light comes on some times alongwith battery light. The battery also goes dead without any indication mostly whether engine is cold or hot. I took my car to show room today and they checked it with Tech-1 and tech-2 and it reports "Wrong engine system selected". They finally concluded that wiring of car is impaired by some electrician and said that they will not do any thing and asked me to take it some where else. Please tell me what to do???
    yeah they r rite its an ecu problem .unplug ur battery terminals for 20 mins then connect them agar sahi nahin hota then go to some professional electrician agar battery down ho jati hay then check the expiry date of battery and change it if necessary

Quote Originally Posted by ali_cityboy007 View Post
    hello guys yar i have baleno 05 jxr my problem is that k Petrol per Gari 2nd gear main bulkul teek chelti hain pick k hawaly se.But On CNG ager 20 se kam speed ho and 2nd gear ho to Filter Box se pataka ki awaz ati hai.plz slove my problem.kiya CNG Setting nahi teek?or plugs?or filter box tight nahi?
    jab aik bhi patakha baj jaey then change ur airfilter of guard close ur filter box tightly with secrews not with clips.change ur plugs and do computerized cng tunning.a very common problem in baleno

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ your crank sensor is not upto spec OR your spark HT extension cables are beyond serviceable

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@baleno bhai jee...
    clogged throttle body, cam censer wiring improper, crack plugs and loose air filter box...got all these things fixed and half of my problems vanished...after checking every thing in my car mechanic has sorted out that one of the coils set is out of order. temporarily throttle sy RPM increase kr k guzara kia hy, but problem is still there and at low RPMs car gives problem...
    CONCLUSION:- now i m compelled to change the coil set...kabli are so much costly...Chinese and Taiwan coils are bit in range...want to ask you would they work for my car...are they worthy enough to fix this problem for 1-2 years????kindly share your experience...
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@baleno bhai jee...
    clogged throttle body, cam censer wiring improper, crack plugs and loose air filter box...got all these things fixed and half of my problems vanished...after checking every thing in my car mechanic has sorted out that one of the coils set is out of order. temporarily throttle sy RPM increase kr k guzara kia hy, but problem is still there and at low RPMs car gives problem...
    CONCLUSION:- now i m compelled to change the coil set...kabli are so much costly...Chinese and Taiwan coils are bit in range...want to ask you would they work for my car...are they worthy enough to fix this problem for 1-2 years????kindly share your experience...
    change coils when car is backfiring on both petrol and cng.agar 1.2 rpm hay then nothing to worry khud setting ho jaey gi 1 week run karen car ko.

chinese and taiwan made are scrap they usually donot work in winter.agar real main coils ki problem hay then buy kabli coils and prevent them from water.waisay i dont think so aap ki coils kharab hain.agar back fire ho rahi hay bohat zaida then may be they r out of order

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

baleno bhai jee...petrol pr car bilkul fit hy no back fire not even a 0.00001% missing lkn CNG pr jan jhati hy...coils ki apparent condition theek nhn...bht ziada tapping hoi hy in pr...even coils pr silicon lga hoa hy that shows that these coils were repaired before...
    tell me have you used Chinese coils by yourself or its some one else experience or you are saying them scrap just because they are Chinese???if it is your personal experience then i'll not go for Chinese....

by the way mjy ya smj nhn lgi k ya coils ka problem srf CNG pr ku hota hy...petrol pr ku nhn hota...ku k current ka tu CNG ya petrol sy koi taluq nhn
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Baleno 1999

@Baleno Master
    I have seen your earlier replies and you really are a genius man.
    I have a baleno 1999 1.3, with original landirenzo CNG KIT. Last year i removed its thermostat valve and car was very fine in summer, now in winter the temp gauge stays between 20-50% (Which i think is ok).
    Problem:
    1- when i drive on petrol the car does missing and check engine light appears. while on CNG it is very fine. what is the problem?
    2- Is it ok to remove the thermostat valve?
    3- I use hevoline formula engine oil and change it after 5000km. is it ok?
    4- From where in islamabad can i get my car computerized tunned?
    5- I have a 55 cylinder and it drives(without AC) 150km local and 200km long. is it normal?
    6- What tires do u suggest for baleno? Curently i have goodyear ducaro GA 14.
    7- I have a simple steering. Is it better to convert it to a kabuli power steering?
    8- In the morning the car takes 2 or 3 selfs to start. Is the battery low or is it something else?

Thanks in advance.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

baleno bhai jee...petrol pr car bilkul fit hy no back fire not even a 0.00001% missing lkn CNG pr jan jhati hy...coils ki apparent condition theek nhn...bht ziada tapping hoi hy in pr...even coils pr silicon lga hoa hy that shows that these coils were repaired before...
    tell me have you used Chinese coils by yourself or its some one else experience or you are saying them scrap just because they are Chinese???if it is your personal experience then i'll not go for Chinese....
    waisay tu petrol per bhi missing honu chaiay but cng per zaida hoti hay if coils are faulty.to check whether they ar faulty or not use voltmeter to check the resistence of coils by some high quality electrician.chinese cheap hoti hain quality bohat low hoti hay agar yeh itni achi hoon tu suzuki walay 18000 ki coils kiun manufacture karen.aik dafa kharcha ker lain bar bar nahin ho ga but first check them whether they are faulty are not.jab subah start hoti hay car tab missing nahin kerni chaiay aur jab thori garam ho jaey then missing honi chaiay

Quote Originally Posted by khahsan View Post
    @Baleno Master
    I have seen your earlier replies and you really are a genius man.
    I have a baleno 1999 1.3, with original landirenzo CNG KIT. Last year i removed its thermostat valve and car was very fine in summer, now in winter the temp gauge stays between 20-50% (Which i think is ok).
    Problem:
    1- when i drive on petrol the car does missing and check engine light appears. while on CNG it is very fine. what is the problem?
    2- Is it ok to remove the thermostat valve?
    3- I use hevoline formula engine oil and change it after 5000km. is it ok?
    4- From where in islamabad can i get my car computerized tunned?
    5- I have a 55 cylinder and it drives(without AC) 150km local and 200km long. is it normal?
    6- What tires do u suggest for baleno? Curently i have goodyear ducaro GA 14.
    7- I have a simple steering. Is it better to convert it to a kabuli power steering?
    8- In the morning the car takes 2 or 3 selfs to start. Is the battery low or is it something else?

Thanks in advance.
    check u cam sensor,fuel injectors clean there grips,fuel pump.aap thori car petrol per bhi run kiya karen.oil is exellent and limit bhi theik hay.computerized tunning scheme 3 rawalpindi bostan road say ho jaey gi.ur mileage is exellent 200km awsome.tyre size 14 and company original general.steering 6000 tak ka mil jaey ga but install kerna masla ho ga choose some experienced mechanic.2or 3 selfs on gas no worry.try to use thermostat valve.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

kabhi kisi ki gari ka heat gauage 50% say oper gaya hay all of you baleno guys?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List