0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Tips for Baleno

i have a lot of experience of using and maintaining baleno all types of balenos.its really a marvelous car of suzuki.but little diffferent to maintain from other cars.if u have some problems discuss with me on this forum.B-)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

how can i resolve the shocks problem of my baleno 99. i repaired them last year but they problem did not resolved??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by addikted View Post
    salam.bostup car bro ihave few problems in baleno sport 2004.i had serviced the car.after that it started giving problems when i showed to the mech he said advancer isnt working?how much is advancer for?is it rite that when u plug off the advance ur pick wont be good on cng because its givin me this problem.on petrol its good.plus i heard a mech saying that u dont need to do tunning of efi cars.should i do tunning of the car imean fix the tipets etc?take care.salam

I encountered the same problem and my 2003 Baleno started backfiring too. There was a lot of experimentation but the problem got solved when I got the Throttle body cleaned with carb and choke cleaner (WD 40). Now my car is running perfectly fine and average and pickup has also improved considerably. 200 Plus Kms in a single cylinder.

Kind regards,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iftikhar79 View Post
    how can i resolve the shocks problem of my baleno 99. i repaired them last year but they problem did not resolved??
    shocks can be repaired but for 1 time only you can put some packing also but it will not give the same smooth effect so try to change the shocks.

Quote Originally Posted by basim17 View Post
    wht is baleno above 03 models millege on petrol and mostly on cng ???
    13-15 litre on petrol and 150km approx on cng factory fitted

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bostupthecar View Post
    waisay yeh masla throttle body ka hota hay but ur saying u have cleaned it.then may b some electrical fault get ur rpm adjusted on still.and also check ur ammulator.
    I was out of country so could not get my car checked but today i went to a cng mechanic and he says thay the emulator is working fine but there is no advancer installed . He adjusted the rpm at 1 and after that car is running ok. so should i go for the advancer and if yes then please recommend some brand with est price. Baleno 1999 glip, landi renzo kit with manual switch to convert from petrol to cng.thanks
    love for all hatred for none

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi Mashter,

need ur help, my Baleno 1.6 Gti is not smooth till 2 RPM and giving some jerks after crossing 2 RPM no issue. CNG installed Landi Renzo with emulator & Advancer of Zetronix. wht wud u recommend.

Spark Plugs changed. and Head gaskit also changed yestarday and that RPM problem reduced to 2 RPM from 3 RPM.

car will be fully tuned on petrol today and i will drive it wihtout CNG atleast for a week.

what should i do to get the best performance on CNG, coz i am not satisfied from the day-1 CNG installed. sumthing needs to be changed ? (e.g emulator & Advance) what will be the cost ?

Ocean
    May Allah give us strength to extend happiness around us

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default On cng problem

Balneo master i have balneo jxr 2005(1.3).mari gari petrol pe bulkul teek chelti hai but cng pe jub first gear main gari ko run kernay legtay hain to ek dum filter box se awaz ati hai then gari off ho jati hai .ic ki kiya waja hai?petrol b asa kebi nahi howa

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali_cityboy007 View Post
    Balneo master i have balneo jxr 2005(1.3).mari gari petrol pe bulkul teek chelti hai but cng pe jub first gear main gari ko run kernay legtay hain to ek dum filter box se awaz ati hai then gari off ho jati hai .ic ki kiya waja hai?petrol b asa kebi nahi howa
    filter change kerwa k box tightly band ker dain.gas ki setting kerwain.aur gas per car ko pick kertay waqt 2rpm tak race dey ker clutch release karain.also check the tape inside the intake pipe of filterbox.check the plugs if they are old try to change them.throttle body check kerwain aur rpm 1 tak adjust kerwa lain not below it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
    Hi Mashter,

need ur help, my Baleno 1.6 Gti is not smooth till 2 RPM and giving some jerks after crossing 2 RPM no issue. CNG installed Landi Renzo with emulator & Advancer of Zetronix. wht wud u recommend.

Spark Plugs changed. and Head gaskit also changed yestarday and that RPM problem reduced to 2 RPM from 3 RPM.

car will be fully tuned on petrol today and i will drive it wihtout CNG atleast for a week.

what should i do to get the best performance on CNG, coz i am not satisfied from the day-1 CNG installed. sumthing needs to be changed ? (e.g emulator & Advance) what will be the cost ?

Ocean
    i prefer landirenzo kit for baleno.secondly the place from where u have intalled the cng tell them that kit is faulty and giving problems if it is from day 1st.go to some computerized cng tunning center get ur car tunned on gas.because there is number of issues due to which car make jerks below 2rpm or on less acceleration.agar car pertol say gas per change hotay waqt masla nahin ker rahi aur 2rpm say upper bhi theik hay then i think setting ka masla hay check the air to gas ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by munabhai567 View Post
    I was out of country so could not get my car checked but today i went to a cng mechanic and he says thay the emulator is working fine but there is no advancer installed . He adjusted the rpm at 1 and after that car is running ok. so should i go for the advancer and if yes then please recommend some brand with est price. Baleno 1999 glip, landi renzo kit with manual switch to convert from petrol to cng.thanks
    i think ur car has ammulator and advancer in same box.if know it is working fine then dont disturd the setting.in which year u installed the kit.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default help me regarding coils

aslamo alikum

i have suzuki baleno model 2004 and i need urgent coils plz advise me where to buy coils from bilal gunj or new one.from market it would cost 7200 single coil u can say full coil set 14400.they called it geniun.
    china would cost 4800 full set.from suzuki 8k to 8.5k single full set 17k.
    please help from where to buy as i am confused to buy bilal gunj or from suzuki ali motors.some one said dont go for bilal gunj as they were used and it is an electronic part so buy new one.in other words bilal gunj is best for suspension parts not for electronic parts so friend whats you people say and please suggest me a good mechanic in lahore regarding tappet setings,tuning etc
    your help will be highly appreciated in this regard
    thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello Mashter,

My Baleno iz smoth now.... Problems were identified by a guru and he work for 3 to 4 hours.

1- i changed the fuel pump in the fuel tank
    2- plug cables changes
    3- All sencorz cleaned
    4- Throtal Body cleaned
    5- hole made in silencar to connect O2 sensr and tuning done.

now i am enjoying it on petrol and gas as well.

I havent c n such guru in my life. He iz a mody Baloch guy who works as per his mood, but he know's eve thing. jesay hakeem nabz paker ker bemari bta deta hay.

thanks for ur help too man. but literally i am enjoying my baleno now

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali31 View Post
    aslamo alikum

i have suzuki baleno model 2004 and i need urgent coils plz advise me where to buy coils from bilal gunj or new one.from market it would cost 7200 single coil u can say full coil set 14400.they called it geniun.
    china would cost 4800 full set.from suzuki 8k to 8.5k single full set 17k.
    please help from where to buy as i am confused to buy bilal gunj or from suzuki ali motors.some one said dont go for bilal gunj as they were used and it is an electronic part so buy new one.in other words bilal gunj is best for suspension parts not for electronic parts so friend whats you people say and please suggest me a good mechanic in lahore regarding tappet setings,tuning etc
    your help will be highly appreciated in this regard
    thanks
    if u can afford obviously new one from suzuki dealer 2nd choice is kabli coils used but geniun dont ever buy chinese one.also check the censors of ur car before installing new coils agar censor kharab ho like cam sencer then new coils bhi 1or 2 months main kharab ho jaen gi.so first check the cam sensor may be coils theik hoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
    Hello Mashter,

My Baleno iz smoth now.... Problems were identified by a guru and he work for 3 to 4 hours.

1- i changed the fuel pump in the fuel tank
    2- plug cables changes
    3- All sencorz cleaned
    4- Throtal Body cleaned
    5- hole made in silencar to connect O2 sensr and tuning done.

now i am enjoying it on petrol and gas as well.

I havent c n such guru in my life. He iz a mody Baloch guy who works as per his mood, but he know's eve thing. jesay hakeem nabz paker ker bemari bta deta hay.

thanks for ur help too man. but literally i am enjoying my baleno now
    this is a good news now there are good mechanics in the market as day by day new technology is coming but before 2 or 3 years baleno k mechanics bohat kam thay aur kehtay thay baleno tu flop hay but reality is baleno is a excellent car with less price.so best of luck

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks for replying
    my coils are broken and sealed with elfy and tapes so now they are in worse condition.but these coils are denso japan i dont think i will get that from suzuki or in market.in market there are malaysian not there japanis so lots of people on forums advise me to go bilal gung so i am confused.
    kindly guide as u have a lot of experince.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^i dare....so i installed the Chinese coils...let see what china can do for my car...
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Ocean,

Kya yeh baloch computerized tunning kerta hai???? i have 2004 model. can you please provide his location and mobile number.

Rehan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali31 View Post
    thanks for replying
    my coils are broken and sealed with elfy and tapes so now they are in worse condition.but these coils are denso japan i dont think i will get that from suzuki or in market.in market there are malaysian not there japanis so lots of people on forums advise me to go bilal gung so i am confused.
    kindly guide as u have a lot of experince.
    kabli are better then chinese so go for used one but first check ur cam sensor also.warna yeh coils bhi kharab ho jaen gi and avoid them from water.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We have Baleno 1.6 GTi, its the best ever. We love it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rehan_umair View Post
    Dear Ocean,

Kya yeh baloch computerized tunning kerta hai???? i have 2004 model. can you please provide his location and mobile number.

Rehan

i went there with my family friend. His name is Mushtaq in Gizri, in a street opposite to Total Petrol pump. dont have his number right now trying to call that friend he is not responding.

yes he do tune with computer. first i welded a nut on mu xzaust where he scrued O2 sencor to connect with computer.

i will give u his number soon i will get. :-)

@ Rehan

he will charge u near 2K to 2.5K for his job other then things that are faulty and need to be changed. and he wont work if u dont buy orignal stuff.

i changed my spark plug wires costed 6K
    6.5K for fuel pump in fuel tank.
    and some 3K for some other stuff.
    and i bought all items my self nothing provided by him but recommended.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AoA
    About 10 days back I bought a baleno JXR 05 from Islamabad.I changed the oil ( ZIC A+), filter and plugs (NGK). My car was not running good on CNG, lot many jerks and missing. I took it to another recommended mechanic and he changed the plugs to Denso 4 point ( costed me 1300RS), servised the RPM body, Adjusted the tapits, Changed the air filter. Now it is perfect, runs as good as on Petrol. I am realy enjoying the drive.
    I have gone through ur entire thread (34 pages) and have learnt that 4 point DENSO are hard for the engine. Should I get it changed back to normal( but the normal plugs were giving problems ) please advise.
    More over I have one key of the car. Where should I go for its duplicate key as it has the emobilizer option installed. Please Guide

AoA Baleno Master,
    Guess u are busy!
    waiting for your reply please
    AH

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA bostup .. Sir My 2005 baleno is giving serious noise on high speeds and acceleration .. tappets etc ki bhi nahi ha aur neutral gear main race do to nahi ati even on 120kph per bhi clutch press karo to sound proof ho jati ha .. tappets oil etc bhi tight n change karwaya hai but prob is still there ... everyhing is fine.. no engine check light coolant gear oiletc is good battery etc everything is ok ... Belt etc bhi original hi hain coz mileage is 36000 km.. so kia problem ho sakta ha ? neutral gear main race dene se awaz ni ati just acceleration aur high speed pe shoor hota ha its not tak tak etc its a whoooooo sound .. tyres etc are almost new.. so i need ur help brother ... waiting..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hassan44 View Post
    AOA bostup .. Sir My 2005 baleno is giving serious noise on high speeds and acceleration .. tappets etc ki bhi nahi ha aur neutral gear main race do to nahi ati even on 120kph per bhi clutch press karo to sound proof ho jati ha .. tappets oil etc bhi tight n change karwaya hai but prob is still there ... everyhing is fine.. no engine check light coolant gear oiletc is good battery etc everything is ok ... Belt etc bhi original hi hain coz mileage is 36000 km.. so kia problem ho sakta ha ? neutral gear main race dene se awaz ni ati just acceleration aur high speed pe shoor hota ha its not tak tak etc its a whoooooo sound .. tyres etc are almost new.. so i need ur help brother ... waiting..
    ur bearings inwheels are out of order change them

Quote Originally Posted by aamir_99_pk View Post
    AoA
    About 10 days back I bought a baleno JXR 05 from Islamabad.I changed the oil ( ZIC A+), filter and plugs (NGK). My car was not running good on CNG, lot many jerks and missing. I took it to another recommended mechanic and he changed the plugs to Denso 4 point ( costed me 1300RS), servised the RPM body, Adjusted the tapits, Changed the air filter. Now it is perfect, runs as good as on Petrol. I am realy enjoying the drive.
    I have gone through ur entire thread (34 pages) and have learnt that 4 point DENSO are hard for the engine. Should I get it changed back to normal( but the normal plugs were giving problems ) please advise.
    More over I have one key of the car. Where should I go for its duplicate key as it has the emobilizer option installed. Please Guide
    sir four point plugs lagay rehnay dain kahir hey pick achi hoti hay.denso is good for suzuki.duplicate key suzui dealer bana ker dain gey 10000 main but agar yeh bhi gum gai then kharcha 40000 ka ho ga but dont worry meray pass bhi single key hay 2 years say key nahin gumti no need to worry

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bostupthecar View Post
    ur bearings inwheels are out of order change them
    Sir Ye Wheel Bearings change karne ki kitni cost aye gi any idea ? aur left right turn karne per nahi ati just acceleration per ati hai growling n kafi shoor like hummmmm wali awaz i cant describe properly ... second kitna time lagta ha wheel bearing change karne main please do tell ... n thanks in advance bro ..

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List