0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Tips for Baleno

i have a lot of experience of using and maintaining baleno all types of balenos.its really a marvelous car of suzuki.but little diffferent to maintain from other cars.if u have some problems discuss with me on this forum.B-)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    @rev,
    i preffer to stick with Zic A mineral with synthetic formula in addition.
    You can visit oil relating threads to satisfy yourself about oils.
    For me Zic A is always best.
    @abbas
    all of your problems have been discussed in this very thread,please go through all the pages.
    One more thing 'MASTER' G is not attending this thread very often so you can share your problems with all four of us,me,waqas,rev and huzaifa who are recent active members here.
    As much as we all know, we 'll assist you.
    @huzaifa
    yar rev is very right you have plundered some one really.
    Big big congratulations for such a spicy deal.
    You dont need to ask,because there is an air went under front seats in all balenos.
    Regards.

o skill yaar Zic ny mri tu asi ki tasi phair di hy...before overhaul i used total 4000 but after overhaul i went for Zic but that was a 2 # zic...oil 1000 km mai black hogia or car smoke dainy lgi...i immediately replaced it with other oil...i shared this experience with 2 of my friends, one is himself an oil dealer (recently became my friend) and other is mechanic and they both told me that due to high reputation of Zic, 2# oil of zic is now produced at very large scale at Badami Bagh Lahore...they advised me to either shift on some imported brand or purchase oil from Mackro or Metro...

a sentence of advice for all...the two top most brands that are now produced at Badami Bagh (2# oil)
    1- Zic (A+ or highflow)
    2- Caltex Havoline (Techron)
    always purchase them from a trust worthy place else you can be a prey to fake oil
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waqas34 View Post
    o skill yaar Zic ny mri tu asi ki tasi phair di hy...before overhaul i used total 4000 but after overhaul i went for Zic but that was a 2 # zic...oil 1000 km mai black hogia or car smoke dainy lgi...i immediately replaced it with other oil...i shared this experience with 2 of my friends, one is himself an oil dealer (recently became my friend) and other is mechanic and they both told me that due to high reputation of Zic, 2# oil of zic is now produced at very large scale at Badami Bagh Lahore...they advised me to either shift on some imported brand or purchase oil from Mackro or Metro...

a sentence of advice for all...the two top most brands that are now produced at Badami Bagh (2# oil)
    1- Zic (A+ or highflow)
    2- Caltex Havoline (Techron)
    always purchase them from a trust worthy place else you can be a prey to fake oil
    i dont intend to falsify your statement but the solution you yourself have given in your post.
    'Always buy oil from authenticated place'
    anyhow Zic origional is the best simply.
    About color change, as much i know,after over hauling, first, two or three oil changes will give you a blackish look even after 1k kilometers due to break-in,so worry not if you have origional ZIC.
    2ndly fake oils are'nt produced but repacked at badami bagh, according to my personal experience.
    If you want, there is 'Kasur Oil' in shandar auto market at badami bagh who are famous of their honesty but they dont deal Zic.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by revengez View Post
    1. I find pipes but no air is coming from them.

2. U got it free. 635 ki aram se sale ho jaaye gee. Number kahan ka hay?
    it is lahore reg with complete recored present on WWW.MTMIS.PUNJAB.GOV.PK

1st owner original book n complete return file

actually owner is going to UMMRAH on 18 of aug n he needs money as car is on workshop but sides showering no putin work as we checked it by our own denter n painter no putin no bati work just sides showred to gv more neat look.
    the engine is changed with kabli one with great sound n that engine change is mention in book n site records too
    it was family car n totally driven in abotabad

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

arry baba yhi tu baat kr raha hon main...Who is trust worthy???can anyone tell me a simple definition...have you heard about Makki Oil traders???they have largest network out outlets in lahore...they look nice people, they are active, efficient and so much humble at work that one can be impressed easily...but this happened to me at their outlet...they offer special discounts on all oil brands that no other can offer...now who to trust yaar...not every city got macro and metro...so actually the solution i gave in previous post (to buy from trust worthy shop) has low worth than other solution (switch to some imported oil)

regarding badami bagh people, never under estimate them...they are not just packing some 2# oil in zic or other brand bottle...they are also processing oil to a little extent...what you think about the waste oil that is drained from your car during oil change???it is sent there and it is reprocessed...all suspended and dissolved particle are extracted by some process and oil is repacked...now the problem is that after running several thousand kms this oil has lost all its properties (API grade, viscosity, lubrication, cleaning and protecting) and we use it in our vehicles again

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rev,

@huzaifa
    yar rev is very right you have plundered some one really.
    Big big congratulations for such a spicy deal.
    Regards.
    thanx dear he is friend of ma dad (trustworthy person) n need some money he said that he has no time to wait if sell car after painting he can sell it easily in 600+ k
    so he ask for half payment before he give car to us thats why he gv it in this price tag
    we paid him 300k now 235 remaing the car is on workshop for showering the sides of car
    its difficult for me to wait now but continusly raining so no paint work can be done in raining

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huzaifaa View Post
    it is lahore reg with complete recored present on WWW.MTMIS.PUNJAB.GOV.PK

1st owner original book n complete return file

actually owner is going to UMMRAH on 18 of aug n he needs money as car is on workshop but sides showering no putin work as we checked it by our own denter n painter no putin no bati work just sides showred to gv more neat look.
    the engine is changed with kabli one with great sound n that engine change is mention in book n site records too
    it was family car n totally driven in abotabad

phr tu bht achi car hy ya...best of luck and enjoy

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhai sahab pehly car ki condition to dekh lain...

so the conclusion is that world is very sharp, don't let anyone fool you around but by offering you goods at UN BEATABLE PRICES...there is always something hidden in such deals[/QUOTE]

thanx for warning dear
    but he is friend of mine dad n we have relaion upto home as well

car reg is of lahore

negatives of car
    showered from side (not being done yet)
    2year short token
    n ac need gas n little bit service too
    1 goda dv sound that is not a big issue

but u r rite when u r going to pay 500+ k dar to lagta ha na

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Baleno master sir ji i hv jxr 2005 my problem is that car was going fine but the radiator cap was leaking water and the bottle get full and radiator goes empty and car increases temprature, now i hv changed the radiator cap and again same problem bottle the car runs fine but wen u switch off engine the water in bottle boils and bottle overflows the water and bottle gets empty, but the radiator is not decreasing water.i hv changed cap twice and also serviced the radiator but still in vein.wat to do?waitin for ur expert opinion..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by toxicguy View Post
    @Baleno master sir ji i hv jxr 2005 my problem is that car was going fine but the radiator cap was leaking water and the bottle get full and radiator goes empty and car increases temprature, now i hv changed the radiator cap and again same problem bottle the car runs fine but wen u switch off engine the water in bottle boils and bottle overflows the water and bottle gets empty, but the radiator is not decreasing water.i hv changed cap twice and also serviced the radiator but still in vein.wat to do?waitin for ur expert opinion..
    i was facing same prob in mine 99 but after servicing the radiator i feel easy n after that never switched off the ac on signal or 1st 2nd gear never heat up

for u have ur car temp valve?get it checked may b it is not working prperly as mine was without valve n fan was direct too

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by toxicguy View Post
    how similar are these cars!
    Amazing,
    some time i feel as if every question being asked here pertains to me.
    Yar dont wory yeh baleno ki 'Addaeen' hain darro mutt.
    Lox.
    This happens some time with me too.
    When u drive in low gears with air conditioner,if boils water,the one and only culprit is radiator cap or leak somewhere.
    Mine radiator is having a bit seepage at joint of upper radiator tank and fins but its as minor that i dont care now,some day i 'll fix it,i am running it anyway with ac always since 4k kilometers.
    About coolent level it keeps it water level just up the lower mark,else it will overflow as much u add.
    @waqas i am not familiar with Makki traders and possibly oil might be refined somewhere at badami bagh but i am unknown about this.
    @huzaifa
    seller is ur uncle or not but price you paid for the car is some thing . . . Emmm
    bus zabardast jougarr.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhai sahab pehly car ki condition to dekh lain...last week my boss was searching a car for him and he came across a 2004 SE saloon Toyota Corolla in just 800,000 to 825,000 Rs...(can you believe this amount?) he was so happy on the deal but when he told me about the car and its price i said that sir this car worth around 950,000 Rs so if he is asking less, there must be some problem...on my advice he took my mechanic with him to inspect car at owners place...and
    car engine was weak, need to be overhauled
    odometer was reversed
    apparently car body was fine but on inspecting floors they came to know that it was rusted and have holes in it
    suspension was finished

so the conclusion is that world is very sharp, don't let anyone fool you around but by offering you goods at UN BEATABLE PRICES...there is always something hidden in such deals
    Right @Waqas.....But I think Huzaifa is quite experienced and he would definitely considered everything before paying that amount to owner.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

negatives of car
    showered from side (not being done yet) (it is not a negative point...its good to keep your car in presentable condition)
    2year short token (get the 6000 Rs in cash from him for token)
    n ac need gas n little bit service too (Normally when ever i heard from any seller that AC is ok just need gas, every time i came to know after mechanic inspection that compressor AC is completely out of order. service and gas filling can be done in just 2000 Rs, and i dont think so that in the summer of Pakistan, any person would prefer to be roasted in may june july rather than to spent 2000 Rs...consider it)
    1 goda dv sound that is not a big issue (i have no experience about it)

you are right dear...spend wisely

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i was facing same prob in mine 99 but after servicing the radiator i feel easy n after that never switched off the ac on signal or 1st 2nd gear never heat up

for u have ur car temp valve?get it checked may b it is not working prperly as mine was without valve n fan was direct too
    direct fan give MIL,didnt you check ever or something. . .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

how similar are these cars!
    Amazing,
    some time i feel as if every question being asked here pertains to me.
    Yar dont wory yeh baleno ki 'Addaeen' hain darro mutt.
    Lox.
    This happens some time with me too.
    When u drive in low gears with air conditioner,if boils water,the one and only culprit is radiator cap or leak somewhere.
    Mine radiator is having a bit seepage at joint of upper radiator tank and fins but its as minor that i dont care now,some day i 'll fix it,i am running it anyway with ac always since 4k kilometers.
    About coolent level it keeps it water level just up the lower mark,else it will overflow as much u add.
    @waqas i am not familiar with Makki traders and possibly oil might be refined somewhere at badami bagh but i am unknown about this.
    @huzaifa
    seller is ur uncle or not but price you paid for the car is some thing . . . Emmm
    bus zabardast jougarr.
    dear some time it happ that the valve present in engine is not working gud so it can be issue too
    n when i bought 99 in start it heat up so quickly but after servicing radiator n make the fan direct never ever feel issue of heating
    after that i hv never siwtch off the ac buttom even on signal
    i want to say that if car is ok then no matters even on signal or 1st 2nd shift

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

direct fan gives MIL, didnt you check ever or something . . .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

negatives of car
    showered from side (not being done yet) (it is not a negative point...its good to keep your car in presentable condition)
    n ac need gas n little bit service too (Normally when ever i heard from any seller that AC is ok just need gas, every time i came to know after mechanic inspection that compressor AC is completely out of order. service and gas filling can be done in just 2000 Rs, and i dont think so that in the summer of Pakistan, any person would prefer to be roasted in may june july rather than to spent 2000 Rs...consider it)

no yar he said when he take his car to work ship ac was working n cooling till then but cooling was little bit less so he asked ac wala to check
    then ac waly ny koi karnama kiya after that ac is not working
    may b wires diconnect ho gai hon or some thing else but he was quite sure that his car has no ac issue as he used it buy himself

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by revengez View Post
    Right @Waqas.....But I think Huzaifa is quite experienced and he would definitely considered everything before paying that amount to owner.
    a very strange but useful lesson of life that i m going to share

"only the horse rider can fall from horse and only the car driver can smash his car in wall because who dont know how to ride or how to drive will never involve/suffer such accident"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear some time it happ that the valve present in engine is not working gud so it can be issue too
    n when i bought 99 in start it heat up so quickly but after servicing radiator n make the fan direct never ever feel issue of heating
    after that i hv never siwtch off the ac buttom even on signal
    i want to say that if car is ok then no matters even on signal or 1st 2nd shift
    you are right at your place but boiling water is due to leaks.
    If thermostate valve is out of order it makes car heatup so often.valve can be tested by holding the radiator hose pipe,if the valve is working hose will get hot when 'll start circulating its hot water towards radiator via hoses,at engine's optimum working temperature and if there is no valve present in water jacket the hose will start warming up early because of circulating water.And still if valve is malfunctioning you are unable to escape from heating issue which is not the case either, he is facing boiling water and run short of coolant in expantion bottle and wrote clearly that before this car was fine.
    Regards.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

negatives of car

token charges are of 4 k round about
    n gody ka issue 99 me b tha it is not more than 1 or 1.5 k
    we make this deal on this saturday

n i had also seen 1 more baleno n i had to choice between these 2 n i selected that 2004

other 1 was 00 model black colour glip version as i had before rwp no
    rims etc side showered too with final price 465k
    without power window n arm rest back seat bla bla so say bye bye to back 00 n pick 04 white

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@huzaifa
    you hav'nt answer,did'nt you faced the MIL during direct fan phase?
    2ndly which workshop is best near saddar where i could fix bumper work,a motorbyc guy disjoined the back bumper hitting it near rear tyres and a minor breakage aswell.
    Regards.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List