Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 226 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 4509
Like Tree486Likes

Thread: Tips for Baleno

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bostupthecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    61
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Tips for Baleno

    i have a lot of experience of using and maintaining baleno all types of balenos.its really a marvelous car of suzuki.but little diffferent to maintain from other cars.if u have some problems discuss with me on this forum.B-)


  2. #981
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Waqas,
    I hav'nt checked the solinoid you were asking about and you have already been told by another member here.
    I was infact out for excursion with family but the last day's rain refrained me at house yet i took a chance to get bumper repaired and some audio setup to install from saddar rwp.
    And had to drive in flood aswell because i was stuck in heavy rainfall and water overflow started hastily.
    About ambellishment of the interior of the car i have a little different plan than yours, i have wiped the instrument panel already 3 months back but i want to change its outlook as it should be more brighter and attractive with colorful needles and glorious back ground.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  3. #982
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqas34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    @Waqas,
    I hav'nt checked the solinoid you were asking about and you have already been told by another member here.
    I was infact out for excursion with family but the last day's rain refrained me at house yet i took a chance to get bumper repaired and some audio setup to install from saddar rwp.
    And had to drive in flood aswell because i was stuck in heavy rainfall and water overflow started hastily.
    About ambellishment of the interior of the car i have a little different plan than yours, i have wiped the instrument panel already 3 months back but i want to change its outlook as it should be more brighter and attractive with colorful needles and glorious back ground.

    i really dint nothing with my car interior...its almost stock (except than the panel color)...if you want to change the overall look you can paint your dash board with a whole new color (the best way to do this is to get it leather/rexin poshish in the color of your choice)...and than comes the meter job...after a walk through survey on this topic i came across some results...
    1- there are readily available meter dials with illumination setup in market than can give your meter a whole new look, a sissy, f'ugly, cheap and **** new look...i have seen in three car and i said WTF. Dont do it
    2- second option is get the job done by meter wala...there is a man JAVAID METER WALA in bilal gunj...bht tareef suni hy us ki..never met, once went to his shop but it was closed...moody bunda hy...he can alter your meter or he'll offer you a new meter of some other car which shall be installed in yours after some custom changes expense around 1000-3000
    3- third option is again meter wala...javaid is known to be expert in digital meters...he can make a digital meter for your car...expense arround 5000-7000...

    i was planning for a digital meter when had to get my engine overhauled...so plan drop...and u know when plan drops once its hard to get it done again..(specially on the same car)
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

  4. #983
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas34 View Post
    i really dint nothing with my car interior...its almost stock (except than the panel color)...if you want to change the overall look you can paint your dash board with a whole new color (the best way to do this is to get it leather/rexin poshish in the color of your choice)...and than comes the meter job...after a walk through survey on this topic i came across some results...
    1- there are readily available meter dials with illumination setup in market than can give your meter a whole new look, a sissy, f'ugly, cheap and **** new look...i have seen in three car and i said WTF. Dont do it
    2- second option is get the job done by meter wala...there is a man JAVAID METER WALA in bilal gunj...bht tareef suni hy us ki..never met, once went to his shop but it was closed...moody bunda hy...he can alter your meter or he'll offer you a new meter of some other car which shall be installed in yours after some custom changes expense around 1000-3000
    3- third option is again meter wala...javaid is known to be expert in digital meters...he can make a digital meter for your car...expense arround 5000-7000...

    i was planning for a digital meter when had to get my engine overhauled...so plan drop...and u know when plan drops once its hard to get it done again..(specially on the same car)
    ok thats great input,thank you.
    I 'll see mr.javed someday for custom instrument panel.
    I am not interested in altering the stock dashboard completely,i was just looking for some wood work or chrom plating type thing at console & central fram in the dashboard.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  5. #984
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqas34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    ok thats great input,thank you.
    I 'll see mr.javed someday for custom instrument panel.
    I am not interested in altering the stock dashboard completely,i was just looking for some wood work or chrom plating type thing at console & central fram in the dashboard.
    instrument panel alteration???nhn bhai javed ya kaam nhn kerta...wo srf meter ka kaam kerta hy...han ya tu asa kro k liana ka dash board purchase ker k legwa loo...i like liana's interiar...what you say isn't it sexy???
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

  6. #985
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas34 View Post
    instrument panel alteration???nhn bhai javed ya kaam nhn kerta...wo srf meter ka kaam kerta hy...han ya tu asa kro k liana ka dash board purchase ker k legwa loo...i like liana's interiar...what you say isn't it sexy???
    yar meter cluster is called instrument panel.
    And secondly i am interested in doing something with this very dashboard instead puting goldleaf in benson & hedges's pack.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  7. #986
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqas34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    yar meter cluster is called instrument panel.
    And secondly i am interested in doing something with this very dashboard instead puting goldleaf in benson & hedges's pack.
    chalo aap kehty ho tu instrument panel yahi hoga. warna hmari Engineering mai tu it is the panel having controlling options (buttons)...like AC control, fan control, rear de mist option control, parking indicator etc etc
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

  8. #987
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas34 View Post
    chalo aap kehty ho tu instrument panel yahi hoga. warna hmari Engineering mai tu it is the panel having controlling options (buttons)...like AC control, fan control, rear de mist option control, parking indicator etc etc
    waqas i can never deny your statement,but in automotive nomenclature most of the shopkeepers will put meters cluster infront of you at first.
    Anyhow its not so necessary, i am not dying for it but searching for some good artist.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  9. #988
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    27
    Posts
    10,156
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas34 View Post
    chalo aap kehty ho tu instrument panel yahi hoga. warna hmari Engineering mai tu it is the panel having controlling options (buttons)...like AC control, fan control, rear de mist option control, parking indicator etc etc
    yar silver colour bottle wala use kiya jo 100 or 120 ki ta
    jisy pehly shake karty han tik tik then spray?
    us me kon sa shade liya?

  10. #989
    PakWheeler Follow
    Zaki5180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    aoa..guys i have an interesting experience to share...i dun know if wat mechanic said n did was true or he rigged me...
    my car was giving jerks on petrol...the culprit was found out to b a damaged fuel pump...in 1800 i got a kabli one...while he was working on the pump...i asked him the reason behind fuel pumps being damaged...n he told me that in most cars even when they r running on CNG the fuel pump keeps working n the electrical supply to fuel pump is not shut off and this particular thing causes a shortened life span of fuel pumps...
    i asked him the cure n he did some electrical adjustments (putting a relay)..n said that now the fuel pump wont b working all the time n it will work only when u r driving ur car on petrol...job done
    any comments,suggestions will b appreciated...

  11. #990
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaki5180 View Post
    aoa..guys i have an interesting experience to share...i dun know if wat mechanic said n did was true or he rigged me...
    my car was giving jerks on petrol...the culprit was found out to b a damaged fuel pump...in 1800 i got a kabli one...while he was working on the pump...i asked him the reason behind fuel pumps being damaged...n he told me that in most cars even when they r running on CNG the fuel pump keeps working n the electrical supply to fuel pump is not shut off and this particular thing causes a shortened life span of fuel pumps...
    i asked him the cure n he did some electrical adjustments (putting a relay)..n said that now the fuel pump wont b working all the time n it will work only when u r driving ur car on petrol...job done
    any comments,suggestions will b appreciated...
    your mechanic done a great job and be sure as it will save your fuel pump from encountering enormous back pressure caused by emulator.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  12. #991
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    a_n_memon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default WTB Baleno

    AOA
    I am looking for a Baleno these days. I have two options to buy a 1600 or 1300 cc. My father is telling me that 1600 will be costly in terms of transfer fee and token tax and also its mileage will be poor than 1300. I am in Lahore now I want Lahore guys to tell me what is the transfer fee and token tax of both variants and if there is a significant difference of mileage on CNG i.e > 50 kms on one cylinder

    Waiting for your replies

  13. #992
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqas34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huzaifaa View Post
    yar silver colour bottle wala use kiya jo 100 or 120 ki ta
    jisy pehly shake karty han tik tik then spray?
    us me kon sa shade liya?
    arry nhn bhai ji...i told you that the painter did this...he probably used the same paint that was done to my car...i dint purchase any thing
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

  14. #993
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqas34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_n_memon88 View Post
    AOA
    I am looking for a Baleno these days. I have two options to buy a 1600 or 1300 cc. My father is telling me that 1600 will be costly in terms of transfer fee and token tax and also its mileage will be poor than 1300. I am in Lahore now I want Lahore guys to tell me what is the transfer fee and token tax of both variants and if there is a significant difference of mileage on CNG i.e > 50 kms on one cylinder

    Waiting for your replies
    i'll go for 1.6L baleno any day any time...don't care what is fuel consumption...beside 1.3 or 1.6 ki consumption main koi bht ziada faraq nhn hy...bht mamooli faraq hy...han transfer fee kch ziada hy but a 1000 Rs extra in whole year is worth nothing than having a 1.6 gti...this is one of the fastest daily used cars of pakistan made...excellent pick and superb on AC...1.3 is bit under powered (although i myself own a 1.3)...go for 1.6 yar
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

  15. #994
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    27
    Posts
    10,156
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas34 View Post
    i'll go for 1.6L baleno any day any time...don't care what is fuel consumption...beside 1.3 or 1.6 ki consumption main koi bht ziada faraq nhn hy...bht mamooli faraq hy...han transfer fee kch ziada hy but a 1000 Rs extra in whole year is worth nothing than having a 1.6 gti...this is one of the fastest daily used cars of pakistan made...excellent pick and superb on AC...1.3 is bit under powered (although i myself own a 1.3)...go for 1.6 yar
    agree to u but 1.6 is fuglist dashboard as compared to 1.3

  16. #995
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqas34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huzaifaa View Post
    agree to u but 1.6 is fuglist dashboard as compared to 1.3
    itna bhi bura nhn hy yaar...mjy tu acha lga hy interior...srf AC vents ka design faraq hy new model sy baki sb kch wohi hy
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

  17. #996
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    27
    Posts
    10,156
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    .

  18. #997
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    27
    Posts
    10,156
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    got my car on 1st ramazan but was busy so had not visited pw now here r the pics will upload more pics INSHALLAH soon
    baleno master free tips for baleno  -122252 baleno master free tips for baleno  -122253

  19. #998
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    27
    Posts
    10,156
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    baleno master free tips for baleno  -122254

  20. #999
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    27
    Posts
    10,156
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    there is some prob pic r uploading very slowly so will upload latter thankx

  21. #1000
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congratulation.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •