0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Tips for Baleno

i have a lot of experience of using and maintaining baleno all types of balenos.its really a marvelous car of suzuki.but little diffferent to maintain from other cars.if u have some problems discuss with me on this forum.B-)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by agm1pk View Post
    I did not touch or alter my heater pipe, neither i have some repair in wiring so y this problem is occuring plz guide if any one has proper solution
    Bro get it checked at scaner first.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    Totally wrong conception(about possesing baleno).
    Sir since these five years,you might not have come across the professional guy.
    Have you visited AAA at saddar rwp?
    Baleno needs a little more attention than other cars,if you show reluctance in maintaining it,you would stuck yourself in situation as i feel from your current accent.
    Baleno is a comfortable sedan in hatch back price.
    Just take care of it and it rocks.

Agree.... I last tuned my car 2 months back and no issue observed till now. Also not too much maintenance required, just do not service your engine, keep air filter clean and box tight. Baleno is a great car in low budget.

To clean engine, use some engine degreaser.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hello guys, me back...sold out my beloved baleno on saturday and now i m BAYCAR (car less) wandering around showrooms on a friend's CD70 in search if cars or struggling to reach office in my bro in law's 98 mehran (indeed in a worst condition)...
    Does any one of you have any car to sell...budget is plus minus 400000...help me out guys
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cheema_mansoor View Post
    Slight overfilling with the Gear oil will solve this issue partially if not completely, atleast you'll have no sound when it gets heated up!
    Thanks dear, but I heard that overfilling gear oil can lead to gear box leakage problem. Are you sure that over filling is okay to avoid this problem without any side effects?

Regards,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waqas34 View Post
    hello guys, me back...sold out my beloved baleno on saturday and now i m BAYCAR (car less) wandering around showrooms on a friend's CD70 in search if cars or struggling to reach office in my bro in law's 98 mehran (indeed in a worst condition)...
    Does any one of you have any car to sell...budget is plus minus 400000...help me out guys

Weclome back....

If u can arrange some money then buy Baleno older model. Otherwise u can buy a good mehran for time being and sell it once u able to arrange more money to buy some good car....

All the best.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wow,i hope this time buyer did'nt back up.
    How much bucks did you get out it?
    I prefer buy only and only cultus in this price,no other car,2002,03 if possible.Thats a gem of a car by pak suzuki,the one and only drawback is its hatch.
    No frequent maintence no tension.
    I kept one 2003 and it was great car.Drive is just like sedans,leg space is enogh even better than baleno.speedo is also better than baleno.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well best of luck for your finding a new car..
    top documentaries " Tears of Gaza"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Totally wrong conception(about possesing baleno).
    Sir since these five years,you might not have come across the professional guy.
    Have you visited AAA at saddar rwp?
    Baleno needs a little more attention than other cars,if you show reluctance in maintaining it,you would stuck yourself in situation as i feel from your current accent.
    Baleno is a comfortable sedan in hatch back price.
    Just take care of it and it rocks.

+1
    cant agree more
    top documentaries " Tears of Gaza"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wow,i hope this time buyer did'nt back up.
    How much bucks did you get out it?
    I prefer buy only and only cultus in this price,no other car,2002,03 if possible.Thats a gem of a car by pak suzuki,the one and only drawback is its hatch.
    No frequent maintence no tension.
    I kept one 2003 and it was great car.Drive is just like sedans,leg space is enogh even better than baleno.speedo is also better than baleno.
    No not this time, as i inform you guys after receiving amount in my bank account...i got 640000 Rs for my baleno...yes i m looking for a cultus of same model but owners of such cars have such views for me in their minds " oh ghreeb admi...this car is not for you, you can't afford it"...can you believe people demanding 485000 plus for 01 model cultus

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by revengez View Post
    Weclome back....

If u can arrange some money then buy Baleno older model. Otherwise u can buy a good mehran for time being and sell it once u able to arrange more money to buy some good car....

All the best.
    kind a short of money this time...i arranged some cash to release my car from bank and i have to return it back...this left me with only 400000-425000...and at this price a 94 margalla owner is not willing to even test drive his car...yaar hud nhn hogai kia...
    people used to offer 500000-550000 rs for my superb condition 2005 model baleno.. having power windows, power steering, delegate looks and comfortable drive of a sedan...and when it comes to buy their cars, 94-96 model margallas, 2001-2002 model cultus, coure and altos are asking around 500000 rs...
    did i sold my car at less amount or people are insane

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

kind a short of money this time...i arranged some cash to release my car from bank and i have to return it back...this left me with only 400000-425000...and at this price a 94 margalla owner is not willing to even test drive his car...yaar hud nhn hogai kia...
    people used to offer 500000-550000 rs for my superb condition 2005 model baleno.. having power windows, power steering, delegate looks and comfortable drive of a sedan...and when it comes to buy their cars, 94-96 model margallas, 2001-2002 model cultus, coure and altos are asking around 500000 rs...
    Thats pretty much justifed price at which you sold 05 baleno,mine sold at 6.25 lac and car was painted outside even a minor accident too.
    But i kept maintaining it.
    Yes i am not stunned at the prices you are being quoted by the market,just a little wait and try to find ,i am sure you will get a good cultus in 4.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I agree with you....

Also I think u r paid less for ur 2005 Baleno. If u go to market then u will see that people are demanding 7+ for Baleno 2005.

for the time being, Mehran will be best for u..... Third class car but ready cash, thats why I like it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by revengez View Post
    Thanks dear, but I heard that overfilling gear oil can lead to gear box leakage problem. Are you sure that over filling is okay to avoid this problem without any side effects?

Regards,
    I had the sound from gear 4 months back, it's a reported problem, ThankGod my mechanic before opening the gear overfilled it with gear oil and it did wonders for me .. 4 months no issue .. SLIGHT overfilling!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ waqas, skill, everybody: Yaar im sick with the check engine issue!! I start the car every morning, no check engine, when the cars gets the optimum heat i.e the heat gauge climbs up to the center(horizontal) and if i drive it locally like if i am in pindi where i have to be on low gears and frequent gear shifts, the car lights up check engine. And it never goes of unless i drive it smooth in top gear for 5 mins so that the heat gauge drops down from the center.

I went to lahore the check engine din't light up, I live near motorway, i started the car went straight to motorway and 380 kms to lahore, no check engine, as the heat gauge dint get a chance to get to the mid. But as soon as i got to lahore i got the check engine first time in local traffic!

Initially i thought and as suggested by waqas i got my radiator fan grip checked and replaced it with a new one as logically it had something to do with the fan. But it's still there and getting on my nerves now :p

Possible reasons? Where to go? (If i go to enercon 'which i already did' there was no check engine and he said how can he diagnose it when its not there :p) and interestingly every time i m near enercon i manage it to go off ! lol..

Help me pleaseeee !!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I had the sound from gear 4 months back, it's a reported problem, ThankGod my mechanic before opening the gear overfilled it with gear oil and it did wonders for me .. 4 months no issue .. SLIGHT overfilling!
    hmmmm okay thanks... I will slightly overfill gear oil tomorrow inshAllah. Hope that problem will be solve.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ waqas, skill, everybody: Yaar im sick with the check engine issue!! I start the car every morning, no check engine, when the cars gets the optimum heat i.e the heat gauge climbs up to the center(horizontal) and if i drive it locally like if i am in pindi where i have to be on low gears and frequent gear shifts, the car lights up check engine. And it never goes of unless i drive it smooth in top gear for 5 mins so that the heat gauge drops down from the center.

I went to lahore the check engine din't light up, I live near motorway, i started the car went straight to motorway and 380 kms to lahore, no check engine, as the heat gauge dint get a chance to get to the mid. But as soon as i got to lahore i got the check engine first time in local traffic!

Initially i thought and as suggested by waqas i got my radiator fan grip checked and replaced it with a new one as logically it had something to do with the fan. But it's still there and getting on my nerves now :p

Possible reasons? Where to go? (If i go to enercon 'which i already did' there was no check engine and he said how can he diagnose it when its not there :p) and interestingly every time i m near enercon i manage it to go off ! lol..

Help me pleaseeee !!
    Dear i have a little bit same problem with my vehicle, and fortunately i did get resovled it. plz check you sensor wires of heat guage coming from waterbody or where it is mounted on engine. mine was breaked internally where it is coming out from clip and i properly cliped it again which resulted in engine check light which was coming on and off got resolved.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mansor,
    First of all get your ecm reset at home,disconnect the terminals from battery for 10 minutes and put them back again,if problem persists,get it reset by lap top from some software obdII,they wont charge you much for reseting even if you have some terms with any of them they get your ecm reset for free,still problem come across then it might be related with any of your car's sensor or wire.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by agm1pk View Post
    Dear i have a little bit same problem with my vehicle, and fortunately i did get resovled it. plz check you sensor wires of heat guage coming from waterbody or where it is mounted on engine. mine was breaked internally where it is coming out from clip and i properly cliped it again which resulted in engine check light which was coming on and off got resolved.
    I havent checked the wires bro, il check them. When you checked your wire was it completely disconnected i.e the current link was broken? Did ur check engine light used to light up only when you drive it in low gears on optimum heat and goes away when the car drops heat?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mansor,
    First of all get your ecm reset at home,disconnect the terminals from battery for 10 minutes and put them back again,if problem persists,get it reset by lap top from some software obdII,they wont charge you much for reseting even if you have some terms with any of them they get your ecm reset for free,still problem come across then it might be related with any of your car's sensor or wire.
    Amir bhai ECM reset already done, no use! If its related to a censor or a wire how to get it diagnosed when the check engine doesn't show up when i m at enercon? Suggest a person/place to go?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Help me pleaseeee !!
    CHEEMA BHAII,

Pls check radiator or pipes leakage, fan speed, ac fan speed, if they r all ok than i think head gaskit of ur car is giving some hot air leakage in radiator fluid. this heats the fluid more than required.

and aslo try to feel the engine heat condition when u see chk engine light. try to find out actual engine heating or just an indication problem. checl airbubles in radiator while engine running;
    mi baleno is giving me same kind of prob.... im abt to change the gaskit now..... does anyone have an idea what kharcha i must expect........

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List