Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 4519
Like Tree488Likes

Thread: Tips for Baleno

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bostupthecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    61
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Tips for Baleno

    i have a lot of experience of using and maintaining baleno all types of balenos.its really a marvelous car of suzuki.but little diffferent to maintain from other cars.if u have some problems discuss with me on this forum.B-)


  2. #1681
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    onlyfaith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,934
    Follows
    3
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas34 View Post
    for family use cars one should not bother about the spark plugs codes and bla bla...on serious note i have used NGK, DENSO and BOSCH for my baleno...and never found any substantial difference between any brand...just go to market and ask I NEED PLUGS FOR MY BALENO...name any brand and you are done...for a discussion it could be a good topic but i honestly tell you that unless you need a performance car, you should not bother about plugs...by the way NGK and DENSO are Japanese and BOSCH is German brand...you can pick any...
    as for as gap is concerned...1-1.1 mm is for petrol setting only...and 0.7-0.8 is for CNG...try to get optimum gap...

    thanx bro, that was of lot of help.
    top documentaries " Tears of Gaza"

  3. #1682
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MoizIrfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,960
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    my baleno gives humming sound near timing belt area that is engine sound flucuates in a cyclic manner.timing belt has done 111000 km should i change it?

  4. #1683
    PakWheeler Follow
    cheema_mansoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Assalam-o-Alaikum Amir, Waqas, Amin and all !

    I have been away for a while now(and that's hopefully the longest we can go with our beloved car without a problem :p). I am back with a new but not unknown issue.

    I am facing RPM drop at idle, the engine doesn't go off but the RPM falls almost down to dead and then the engine accelerates up itself. But this causes missing in low gears(the car gives jerks in the 2nd gear at low speed). The pick is awesome, the drive becomes smooth too in top gears.

    I conducted a self analysis and find out that the plug wire 2 and 4 is not passing the same amount of current as in wire 1 and 2. Can it be because of the wires? Can it be because of the coil grips as i have repaired both the grips for broken wires my self and the 1 nipple on both the grips is loose but still in contact with the coil slot.

    Consider the fact that i got my car computer tuned and censors zeroed and diagnosed yesterday(all the censors are working fine). The car became smooth there after the tuning but i experienced the same problem today.

  5. #1684
    PakWheeler Follow
    KLINCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default timing belt

    Quote Originally Posted by MoizIrfan View Post
    my baleno gives humming sound near timing belt area that is engine sound flucuates in a cyclic manner.timing belt has done 111000 km should i change it?

    yes u shud change it as soon as possible....100,000 km is more than enough... replace it with the geniune one... it will cost u around Rs.2,300

  6. #1685
    PakWheeler Follow
    KLINCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    guys i want to know what shud be the tappits gap in an engine of more than 100,000 km done.... model 2003 jxr.
    i know it is difficult to adjust with the 100% accuracy but lets c wht the experts suggest...in cold engine and in hot both....

  7. #1686
    PakWheeler Follow
    revengez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLINCH View Post
    yes u shud change it as soon as possible....100,000 km is more than enough... replace it with the geniune one... it will cost u around Rs.2,300

    What?

    I changed it some 2 months back and it cost me 650 only. I checked many shops and everyone was saying that its geniun and only this one is coming for Baleno.

    It means one I used in my baleno was not a geniun. So what u people suggest? Should I change it immediately?

    Where I can find geniun in Islamabad/Rawapindi?

    Thanks..

  8. #1687
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revengez View Post
    What?

    I changed it some 2 months back and it cost me 650 only. I checked many shops and everyone was saying that its geniun and only this one is coming for Baleno.

    It means one I used in my baleno was not a geniun. So what u people suggest? Should I change it immediately?

    Where I can find geniun in Islamabad/Rawapindi?

    Thanks..
    dont worry BENDO is a famous and well built brand of singapur cost 650.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  9. #1688
    PakWheeler Follow
    revengez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    dont worry BENDO is a famous and well built brand of singapur cost 650.

    hmm thanks but one I used was MITSUMI I think.

  10. #1689
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdullahbukhari707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default baleno 2003

    i have got LEDs of CNG pannel off and then get on auto, and car get shifted to petrol it self, does anybody have any idea/ solution to this?

  11. #1690
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdullahbukhari707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default baleno 2003

    i get LEDs of CNG pannel 'off' auto and then get 'on' auto and car shifts to petrol at that time, does any body have any comments/ suggestions?

  12. #1691
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revengez View Post
    hmm thanks but one I used was MITSUMI I think.
    This is chinese brand so i advise you not to change right now.Run your car a bit more an change it like 10k to 20k kms after.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  13. #1692
    PakWheeler Follow
    revengez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    This is chinese brand so i advise you not to change right now.Run your car a bit more an change it like 10k to 20k kms after.
    Okay Thanks, I will do as u advised.

  14. #1693
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MoizIrfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,960
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i have to buy a new advancer for baleno.kindly tell me which brand should i go for and whats the price.my mechanic is saying 1700 for new advancer

  15. #1694
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoizIrfan View Post
    i have to buy a new advancer for baleno.kindly tell me which brand should i go for and whats the price.my mechanic is saying 1700 for new advancer
    The best is tomosetto cip4, two in one for 2.5k rs, advancer with emulator.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  16. #1695
    PakWheeler Follow
    cheema_mansoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheema_mansoor View Post
    Assalam-o-Alaikum Amir, Waqas, Amin and all !

    I have been away for a while now(and that's hopefully the longest we can go with our beloved car without a problem :p). I am back with a new but not unknown issue.

    I am facing RPM drop at idle, the engine doesn't go off but the RPM falls almost down to dead and then the engine accelerates up itself. But this causes missing in low gears(the car gives jerks in the 2nd gear at low speed). The pick is awesome, the drive becomes smooth too in top gears.

    I conducted a self analysis and find out that the plug wire 2 and 4 is not passing the same amount of current as in wire 1 and 2. Can it be because of the wires? Can it be because of the coil grips as i have repaired both the grips for broken wires my self and the 1 nipple on both the grips is loose but still in contact with the coil slot.

    Consider the fact that i got my car computer tuned and censors zeroed and diagnosed yesterday(all the censors are working fine). The car became smooth there after the tuning but i experienced the same problem today.
    Throttle sensor grip along with the Coil grips were the culprit.

  17. #1696
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jazzy77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,248
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheema_mansoor View Post
    Throttle sensor grip along with the Coil grips were the culprit.

    So you changed the grips or did what ?

    Would you like to share in detail ?
    www.youtube.com/hassaangr8 - www.flickr.com/hassaanlaeeq - www.facebook.com/photocracyhl

  18. #1697
    PakWheeler Follow
    amin47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    86
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoizIrfan View Post
    my baleno gives humming sound near timing belt area that is engine sound flucuates in a cyclic manner.timing belt has done 111000 km should i change it?
    Yes u shud immediately get it changed. it can be very dangerous for the car, if breaks while running, engine gets damaged. experts say it shud b changed at 80 - 90 kms. gudluck

  19. #1698
    PakWheeler Follow
    cheema_mansoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzy77 View Post
    So you changed the grips or did what ?

    Would you like to share in detail ?

    Yes brother i changed them! Ask the detail you are interesting in knowing.

  20. #1699
    PakWheeler Follow
    Driver2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzy77 View Post
    I am also going through the same problem.
    Had lots of services and adjustments done but of no use.
    for me, having a guy do some cng settings has improved the situation but the rpm still drops around 25@% of the time.

  21. #1700
    PakWheeler Follow
    rahi_munzil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    dear I have a baleen black 2005 when I got it was converted to cdi system now some of my friends says that in efi the quails of baleeno gives more millage now can I change it .

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •