0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Tips for Baleno

i have a lot of experience of using and maintaining baleno all types of balenos.its really a marvelous car of suzuki.but little diffferent to maintain from other cars.if u have some problems discuss with me on this forum.B-)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

use injector cleaner before following that stupid mechanic...if the problem is normal than it can solve. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Fuel injector cleaning

Quote Originally Posted by yasirengg View Post
    Thanks BRO for reply. From where to get this injector cleaner. Injector ko khol kaye saf karnay paaraye ga.....
    <!-- / sig -->
    I agree with waqqas...its not advisable to change fuel injectors right a way. The injector manufacturers claim that the fuel injectors are fairly sturdy mechanisms and don't fail very easily. They only get dirty after some time. Proper cleaning can restore their like-new performance. There is no need to replace fuel injectors unless they are actually gone bad. Even the Kabuli injectors which we buy are clogged to some extent and give trouble in few weeks time. Only 8% to 10% clogging can make injector lose its efficiency. This causes the engine to lean misfire and hesitate on different rpm, power and pickup is lost, the car becomes uneconomical on petrol, unburnt fuel can be noticed in the emission and worst of all the wear of engine becomes faster. Injectors are designed in such a way that they are not very convenient to clean. They are sealed units and cannot be opened for cleaning. Ultrasonic cleaning is internationally accepted MOST effective process for cleaning fuel injectors. It is cheap and comprehensive solution for the problem. Fuel additives do not remove the debris completely from the injectors. In fact they can cause harm to our vehicles if not used in line with the standard operational procedure.

When we pour such compositions to our fuel tank, their first action is to dissolve hydrocarbon scaling from the fuel tank. All the loosen up sediments pollute the strainer attached to the submersed fuel pump and the main fuel filter. Remaining dirt flows inside the engine and so does the gunk cleaned from the injectors. That is the reason, the professional mechanics and auto websites recommend change of engine oil and filters after usage of fuel additives.

If you must change the injectors with the Kabuli ones...don't give your own injectors in return. This is quite possible that your own injectors are better mechanically and can work as new after a little treatment.

If you must use fuel additive...do it before you change the oil so that the sediments and cleaning waste of your fuel tank and injectors do not remain in your engine and spoil it. Do change fuel and oil filters afterwards.
    Periodic fuel injector servicing gives you maximum power, best fuel economy, optimized performance, Reduced engine wear, Driving pleasure and satisfaction.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umar2606 View Post
    I agree with waqqas...its not advisable to change fuel injectors right a way. The injector manufacturers claim that the fuel injectors are fairly sturdy mechanisms and don't fail very easily. They only get dirty after some time. Proper cleaning can restore their like-new performance. There is no need to replace fuel injectors unless they are actually gone bad. Even the Kabuli injectors which we buy are clogged to some extent and give trouble in few weeks time. Only 8% to 10% clogging can make injector lose its efficiency. This causes the engine to lean misfire and hesitate on different rpm, power and pickup is lost, the car becomes uneconomical on petrol, unburnt fuel can be noticed in the emission and worst of all the wear of engine becomes faster. Injectors are designed in such a way that they are not very convenient to clean. They are sealed units and cannot be opened for cleaning. Ultrasonic cleaning is internationally accepted MOST effective process for cleaning fuel injectors. It is cheap and comprehensive solution for the problem. Fuel additives do not remove the debris completely from the injectors. In fact they can cause harm to our vehicles if not used in line with the standard operational procedure.

When we pour such compositions to our fuel tank, their first action is to dissolve hydrocarbon scaling from the fuel tank. All the loosen up sediments pollute the strainer attached to the submersed fuel pump and the main fuel filter. Remaining dirt flows inside the engine and so does the gunk cleaned from the injectors. That is the reason, the professional mechanics and auto websites recommend change of engine oil and filters after usage of fuel additives.

If you must change the injectors with the Kabuli ones...don't give your own injectors in return. This is quite possible that your own injectors are better mechanically and can work as new after a little treatment.

If you must use fuel additive...do it before you change the oil so that the sediments and cleaning waste of your fuel tank and injectors do not remain in your engine and spoil it. Do change fuel and oil filters afterwards.
    thanks for adding up a bundle of knowledge but i have personally seen another method for cleaning injectors...when i bought my baleno i take to a technical training institute (i have a reference there). with all regular maintenance those guys took off the injectors, clean them from outside completely and then came the tricky part.
    they attached the injectors one by one with battery (in this way the sprinkling valve got open) then they clean the injector with petrol and compressed air... good na???
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks for adding up a bundle of knowledge but i have personally seen another method for cleaning injectors...when i bought my baleno i take to a technical training institute (i have a reference there). with all regular maintenance those guys took off the injectors, clean them from outside completely and then came the tricky part.
    they attached the injectors one by one with battery (in this way the sprinkling valve got open) then they clean the injector with petrol and compressed air... good na??? <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waqas34 View Post
    they attached the injectors one by one with battery (in this way the sprinkling valve got open) then they clean the injector with petrol and compressed air... good na???
    Waqas believe me, it was not good at all. It could have been critical for your injectors. The ECU generates calculated pulse for opening and closing the fuel valve. The frequency, pulse width and duty cycle of the pulse is precisely measured. If the solenoids of the injectors are subjected to power randomly (for more than 80% of the duty cycle), it can even burn it out. Imagine what special those guys did for cleaning. Injectors pass pressurized petrol all the time while the engine is started. Injector cleaning is a well known phenomenon around the world you can find a lot of stuff about it on internet. Please visit my website too. It will give you some interesting info about the issue. Get the link by clicking my id and selecting “visit umar2606’s home page”
    Periodic fuel injector servicing gives you maximum power, best fuel economy, optimized performance, Reduced engine wear, Driving pleasure and satisfaction.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Waqas believe me, it was not good at all. It could have been critical for your injectors. The ECU generates calculated pulse for opening and closing the fuel valve. The frequency, pulse width and duty cycle of the pulse is precisely measured. If the solenoids of the injectors are subjected to power randomly (for more than 80% of the duty cycle), it can even burn it out. Imagine what special those guys did for cleaning. Injectors pass pressurized petrol all the time while the engine is started. Injector cleaning is a well known phenomenon around the world you can find a lot of stuff about it on internet. Please visit my website too. It will give you some interesting info about the issue. Get the link by clicking my id and selecting “visit umar2606’s home page”
    you can be right about it but i think the injectors can be burnt due to over heating and the fuel supply is the thing that keep them cool. so in this case the air and fuel mixture was keeping it cool while ON position, beside it was not like that they fix the injector on battery for like half hour and then clean it...no no no...it was more like a minute (split minute) process for each injector...the only hazard that i observed in whole process was chances of fire in engine buy due to any ignition source near by (probably the battery)...other than this the whole process was supervised by a foreign qualified, retired from Honda and suzuki 3S dealership, personal

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

while talking about passing pressurized petrol through injector, has no comparison with the compressed air along with injector cleaner or petrol itself, what would the pressure that the fuel pump of baleno is generating? perhaps you have knowledge about it but i do not but my common scence says that the pressure amount is only required to transport fuel from tank to the injectors sprinkling and against the compression ratio of my car's piston & cylinder assembly (that would be more a like 7-8 PSI? m i right?)
    so the total pressure required would be not more than 15 PSI? that make it about one bar...Ok???now tell me how this one bar pressure can be compared to the effect of 6-7 bar pressure compressed air...so i think this is what they did

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

NOW ALONG WITH MISSING IT STARTED BACK FIRING TOO ON PETROL, WHERE AS ON CNG THE DRIVE IS SMOOTH AS SILK & NO ISSUES .......TODAY IM GOING FOR INJECTOR REPLACMENT AS I AM TRAVELING extensively in coming weeks........so no options are left...i will share the photos of replacment Tommrow.............

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Waqas its good that the above activity worked for you...but I will still disagree and wouldn't recommend it to anybody. Let me tell you briefly how injector cleaning is done professionally. As I told you it can be read on countless sites on the web and almost same amount of videos can be seen on youtube.

Injectors are clogged due to scaling formed by evaporation of petrol drops on the nozzle. The petrol residues are baked by the chamber heat and it becomes very hard to clean.

baleno master free tips for baleno  -244859

The injectors are dismounted and put on on a test bench. On the test bench each of them is checked for spray pattern and flow rate. As you may be knowing that a perfect spray pattern and symmetric flow rate is very important for optimum performance of your vehicle. If the injectors are found to be asymmetric and the spray pattern is not as per the specs they are put to clean in a sonicator. Cavitation is the process which has capability to make cleaning in the microscopic cracks, grooves and minute holes.

baleno master free tips for baleno  -244860

After the cleaning injectors are put back on the test bench to confirm if the desired results are acquired and whether the injectors are now atomizing fuel in symmetry with each other.

My observations:

1) Injectors are clogged due to scaling formed by evaporation of petrol drops on the nozzle. The petrol residues are baked by the chamber heat and become very hard. Petrol scales can not be removed with petrol itself.

II) Energizing solenoids of injectors improperly could cause them damage

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

NOW ALONG WITH MISSING IT STARTED BACK FIRING TOO ON PETROL, WHERE AS ON CNG THE DRIVE IS SMOOTH AS SILK & NO ISSUES .......TODAY IM GOING FOR INJECTOR REPLACMENT AS I AM TRAVELING extensively in coming weeks........so no options are left...i will share the photos of replacment Tommrow.............
    Best of luck brother...wish you had opted for injector servicing...If you are going for Kabuli injectors, don't give your own injectors in return. Maybe you will need them some day

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Project Tunning is delayed due to JUMMA Holiday & market is closed Tommrow Insha ALLAH i will go for tunning & replacment of injector...

@UMAR i will keep the replaced injector & will send them to you for cleaning........

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bros i have baleno enigne i bring from torkham for charade but mechanic said to me that its not instal n charade 85 model see engine pics in my profile

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my baleno gears are getting hard.mechanic had replaced gear oil. he has applied silicon between gear box joints from where oil was leaking.but still gears are hard. what could be the reason.now after driving it about 10 km engine check light has come up.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

check your shift spring..
    jay sakoon nahi..te chaer k vekh (A Random Shehzore 2012)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khahsan View Post
    check your shift spring..
    where is it located?
    in gear box or under gear lever?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MoizIrfan View Post
    where is it located?
    in gear box or under gear lever?
    Gear shift lever spring is responsible for gear shift lever erection where as gear fork springs are located inside gear box are responsible for accurate shifting.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Last Saturday I hhave changed the all four fuel injctors also complete tunning was done....some snaps are attached...Missing & back fire issue is resolved now..........
    baleno master free tips for baleno  -247078 baleno master free tips for baleno  -247079 baleno master free tips for baleno  -247080 baleno master free tips for baleno  -247081

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Do Baleno Have low fuel indicator Light....????

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Project Cost(Injector Replacment + Tunning)
    Injector Replacment cost me 3000(all 4 replaced) with fitting also old injector are with me....injector i bought are Kabuli...
    injectors were replaced in 15 minutes......

Tunning cost me around 1200
    Including 4 denso plugs..
    Total 4200
    Tunning took around 2Hours

Now i am going to play with the looks of my car.....planning to install original Baleno JXL spoiler will get it by coming Saturday..InshaAllah.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Last Saturday I hhave changed the all four fuel injctors also complete tunning was done....some snaps are attached...Missing & back fire issue is resolved now..........
    Tips for Baleno - 247078 Tips for Baleno - 247079 Tips for Baleno - 247080 Tips for Baleno - 247081

are these denso simple plugs

in my opinion nothing works better than denso simple plugs in baleno for use as family car on cng.
    top documentaries " Tears of Gaza"

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List