I have a query . i purchased used Baleno 2005 model last week. got it Checked by two different mechanics and even from Suzuki Center here in Multan. they approved it as a good Car with a very well cared Engine. But today Someone told me that Baleno is not a good choice as it comes with a Default problem of "faulty computer" ( even i dont know the correct terminology for that) and it can cost me too much. Please tell me whether he is right , if yes then what should be done to minimize this risk .
Comments of Baleno Users and Vehicle Specialist would be welcomed.
here is what needed to do and your car will be a Ferrari. (I have done these on my 2005 Baleno Sport)
1) Castrol Havoline Formula oil (SGP Oil Filter) "Better than Guard Oil filter" Rs 2200
2) Bosch 4 pin spark plugs. (A drastic change in sound, milage and start) Rs 1200 approx for 4 plug set
3) Seiwa Plug ignition cables Rs. 1000 approx
4) Change the boots of your ignition coils. Rs 1100 approx
5) clean all electronic switches with WD-40 and dry them with cotton clothe. Rs. 200 for small aerosol.
6) Change Air filter with SGP air filter and make sure its sealed properly. Rs. 390
Get em all from a reputable Suzuki after market parts shop.