0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki Baleno (Beginner)

Hello friends, Iam new to this forum however i started reading different posts at Pakwheels few months ago. and i find it quite helpful.

Anyways I have just bought a Suzuki Baleno 2003. and I am a beginner with Baleno. This is my first 1300cc car. now the problem is Car does`nt pick up in 2nd gear. i mean, if i shoot the throttle to maximum in first gear and change the gear to the second, the car will pick up perfectly fine. but if i change the gear after an average speed. it will not pick up. and take some seconds. some times it takes more time. i push the accelerator to the maximum but it doesnt help. and the car move very slow at a same speed. pressing the accelerator to the maximum and releasing full clutch of the car does`nt help. after some seconds car pick up and behaves normal.

i am facing this problem while driving on CNG without A/C. however when i put on the A/C . it takes more time to pick up 2nd gear.

Second problem: last night i was driving above 80km/hr but when i shifted the gear to the fifth. the car gives me a whistle sound. the sound comes as i press the accelerator in fifth gear. the sound resembles with the Aeroplane like sound.

Third observation: some times the car give "check engine" indicator also.

Please Brothers Guide me in to this, i will be very thankful to you.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    YASER

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Take to 3S and get its errors verified then get it fully tuned check out for plugs and all electrics working properly

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Complete general tuning is needed.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The problem you stated are pretty normal. No need to worry. You have to just change your driving style.
    In first gear release the clutch above 2000 rpm. then change second gear when rpm is above 2000. Do some practice and you will become used to it
    The whistle sound which comes while decelerating is very common in suzuki. But continuous shrill sound could be of faulty 5th gear but don't repair your gearbox unless it gives you serious problem.
    The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi there!, my baleno JXR 2003 got very HOt during a highway journey, since then it took long self to start and few days later completely came to a stand still. i towed it to a mechanic and he said its head gasket is damaged which require to be changed. then he placed 2 head gaskets instead of one saying that the previous one was thicker.... later he also changed the plugs and plug cables and i changed the oil n air filter and oil change as well. but still the car did not came to life, then he called the electrician and he said initial pulse is not there, and some sensor needs to be changed, he changed it and after fiddling with its electrical system my car finally came to life but since then its pick was very disappointing and it require many ingition attempts and quite some time to warm up before i could actually drive it. ...the story does not end here...today again my car has refused to start and i dont know what to do....! can anyone help me in this regard please...thnx!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List