0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Need Help with Baleno

Assalam-u-Alaikum !

I am new to PakWheels.

I Don't have enough technical knowledge about the cars and was wondering if you guyz can share your opinions and suggestions before I see a Mechanic.

I have Suzuki Baleno 2004 (perhaps its the Sports version but i am not sure). I am facing some problems since last couple of months but keep ignoring given that I have a very limited usage of it. Let me try to explain but excuse me if i'm unable to use the appropriate terms.

1. Low pick - I need to give enough race in 1st and 2nd gear to accelerate. The problem gets worsen with A/C on. Sometimes the car gets turn-off with a backfire and minor jerk.

2. The indication for RPM doesn't stick to 1000 RPM (which i believe is the standard) in the idle state. It comes below 1000 mark and settle around 800.

I would like to add here that I've changed the coils and accompanying coil wires few months ago so I believe that it not causing this problem.

I would appreciate your help and suggestions.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

plz check ur plug cables and plug gap as wel...
    also check the air cleaning assembly is air tight...
    besides do check ur check engine light is not ON

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

After checking all of that stil problem isnt fix .. ??? Thn try changing ur plugs from REGULAR to IRIDIUM PLUGS of NGKR or of Toyota (it wil work with suzuki dont worry)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saleem321 View Post
    Assalam-u-Alaikum !

I am new to PakWheels.

I Don't have enough technical knowledge about the cars and was wondering if you guyz can share your opinions and suggestions before I see a Mechanic.

I have Suzuki Baleno 2004 (perhaps its the Sports version but i am not sure). I am facing some problems since last couple of months but keep ignoring given that I have a very limited usage of it. Let me try to explain but excuse me if i'm unable to use the appropriate terms.

1. Low pick - I need to give enough race in 1st and 2nd gear to accelerate. The problem gets worsen with A/C on. Sometimes the car gets turn-off with a backfire and minor jerk.

2. The indication for RPM doesn't stick to 1000 RPM (which i believe is the standard) in the idle state. It comes below 1000 mark and settle around 800.

I would like to add here that I've changed the coils and accompanying coil wires few months ago so I believe that it not causing this problem.

I would appreciate your help and suggestions.
    If you are facing this problem only on CNG,then you will have to just increase the gas flow through power T,and if you face the problem on petrol then get the fuel injectors and throttle body cleaned.
    Never loose hope in life,every step gives u something.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List