Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By saboor73

Thread: margalla se Baleno tak ka safaar (saboor73)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default margalla se Baleno tak ka safaar (saboor73)

so there was a old margalla standing in our garage for years in this condition
    margalla se Baleno tak ka safaar saboor73 -1618785the paint was faded the car was unfit mechanically and also had document related issue the car was bought on lease and was never transferred on owner name and so in order to get car road legal I had to visit excise office the excise guy straight away told me that forget the document as you didnt claimed the car for 17year and it impossible to get documents no but as my father was paying all taxes so I finally got all document then I started to bring the in factory spec and made it like thismargalla se Baleno tak ka safaar saboor73 -1618801margalla se Baleno tak ka safaar saboor73 -1618804margalla se Baleno tak ka safaar saboor73 -1618805margalla se Baleno tak ka safaar saboor73 -1618803 later sold it and bought a baleno the car was in bad shape except paint the car had nothing worth buying through I was getting it dirty cheap I bought it after buying the car it stayed at workshop for 3 day like this
    margalla se Baleno tak ka safaar saboor73 -1618802 the car was in also in bad shape all wiring in engine was in bad shape all grips was hard map sensor grip coils grip were hard a check light was there car was dropping rpm back firring break pedal was sinking etc I am giving the thread a break here will update it till than comment and criticism of members are welcomed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    so there was a old margalla standing in our garage for years in this condition
    margalla se Baleno tak ka safaar saboor73 -1618785the paint was faded the car was unfit mechanically and also had document related issue the car was bought on lease and was never transferred on owner name and so in order to get car road legal I had to visit excise office the excise guy straight away told me that forget the document as you didnt claimed the car for 17year and it impossible to get documents no but as my father was paying all taxes so I finally got all document then I started to bring the in factory spec and made it like thismargalla se Baleno tak ka safaar saboor73 -1618801margalla se Baleno tak ka safaar saboor73 -1618804margalla se Baleno tak ka safaar saboor73 -1618805margalla se Baleno tak ka safaar saboor73 -1618803 later sold it and bought a baleno the car was in bad shape except paint the car had nothing worth buying through I was getting it dirty cheap I bought it after buying the car it stayed at workshop for 3 day like this
    margalla se Baleno tak ka safaar saboor73 -1618802 the car was in also in bad shape all wiring in engine was in bad shape all grips was hard map sensor grip coils grip were hard a check light was there car was dropping rpm back firring break pedal was sinking etc I am giving the thread a break here will update it till than comment and criticism of members are welcomed
    hmmm.
    so did you complete the project of repairing of baleno ?
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    hmmm.
    so did you complete the project of repairing of baleno ?
    Yes its in my use for around 6 months will update thread the thread is all about baleno

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I want install turbo on g15a .help me witch parts or thing are needed .

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List