Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Suzuki Baleno Problem

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    sarfraz77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Suzuki Baleno Problem

    AOA
    I have a 2003 Suzuki Baleno 1.3 L , JXR , Factory fitted efi CNG.

    i bought it in 2nd hand , but i have seen that it have many problems , like every baleno have , i have heard about .

    1) RPM dropping in lower speed n gears , on Cng only

    2) Car makes back fire , but as i have changed its coils , this problem is covered more than 90%

    3) After coils , remaking throtle butterfly , n tune ups at suzuki 3S workshops and even at Enercon Diagnostics , the problem of dropping RPM and ignition going off still not seems to be solved by any of the experienced mechanic.

    4) No one , i think is able to tune it even with the software , that software is just a show up i think , as they do not have any thing to actualy inject in the car sensors through that so called computer machine......

    Can any one plz suggest a better solution........???

  2. #21
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassaansyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Throttle price is about 3500 to 4000 in Mitho khan ka Ahata... may get better price if you go in Kameez Shalwar
    and by the normally ur mechanic or electrician would say gari Hawa zada lay rhi ha...
    There is a small valve in pipe which comes from throttle body neighboring part to engine... I will try to post pics...
    Please get it checked first, in my case it was free and was not blocking air... I changed my throttle body and it didnt solve problem and then I returned throttle body as the volve solved my problem...
    One more thing... when you buy any part in 2nd hand... do ask the person that u will return if it doesnt solve ur problem... it helps in returning later on...

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassaansyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    And also check if your cars' computer is original Pakistani or changed one... In my case my car had a Japanese one and it will not fully compatible... resultant my car was dropping rpm on AC as auto choke sensor was not working...
    I have changed the computer and its now seems fine on AC... did it yesterday so I will post my experience... And my meter is still giving check engine light and it is speed sensor problem in his opinion... I will get it checked today... By the way he checks without computer and tells u which sensor it is

  4. #23
    Newbie Follow
    asad_bukhari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    where you find bosch 4 tip plungs in pakistan .is they are easily available in pakistan?

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    tethyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassaansyed View Post
    Throttle price is about 3500 to 4000 in Mitho khan ka Ahata... may get better price if you go in Kameez Shalwar
    and by the normally ur mechanic or electrician would say gari Hawa zada lay rhi ha...
    There is a small valve in pipe which comes from throttle body neighboring part to engine... I will try to post pics...
    Please get it checked first, in my case it was free and was not blocking air... I changed my throttle body and it didnt solve problem and then I returned throttle body as the volve solved my problem...
    One more thing... when you buy any part in 2nd hand... do ask the person that u will return if it doesnt solve ur problem... it helps in returning later on...
    Dear Sarfaraz,

    I am agreed with Mr. Hassan, Remake of Throttle doesn't work properly, so go for Kabli Throttle, and the Oxygen Sensor which is indicated by Hassan must be out of order, these two things will resolve your problem, and also if you have time, then must clean all of your Baleno's Sensor with Carborator Cleaner or petrol. your car will be as smooth as ideal.


    Regards,

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    tethyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassaansyed View Post
    And also check if your cars' computer is original Pakistani or changed one... In my case my car had a Japanese one and it will not fully compatible... resultant my car was dropping rpm on AC as auto choke sensor was not working...
    I have changed the computer and its now seems fine on AC... did it yesterday so I will post my experience... And my meter is still giving check engine light and it is speed sensor problem in his opinion... I will get it checked today... By the way he checks without computer and tells u which sensor it is

    Dear Hassan,

    Please check your air sensor, which is near the air filter, this might be one cause of Check engine, and another one is clean the heat sensor, because some time back these two problems I have faced. Speed sensor is also one reason by the way


    Regards

  7. #26
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassaansyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I will also try cleaning all Sensors... dats a very good idea... And I am also thinking to get it tuned once from suzuki... I hope they will not change / steal any sensor

  8. #27
    PakWheeler Follow
    ch.talal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassaansyed View Post
    I will also try cleaning all Sensors... dats a very good idea... And I am also thinking to get it tuned once from suzuki... I hope they will not change / steal any sensor
    They do not need your old car's sensors. Baleno's sensors are selling at junkyard like "rewariyon k bhao".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •