Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default For Belta Owners

Hi Guys

I need some information regarding toyota belta (only 1000cc), so this thread id specifically for belta owners or ppl who have driven belta.

There is a list of questions if belta owners can provide some information.

1- General driving experience
    2- Quality of the car (its body, speakers, dvd player, electronic windows, A/C)
    3- Most importantly, avg fuel consumption of the car. (In city with A/C and without A/C)
    4- How does Auto belta works with CNG? and its avg consumption.
    5- availability of its parts in Lahore and how expensive are they. (Is it just expensive or very expensive)
    6- Top speed of Belta 1000cc (which u have done)
    7- smoothness of the drive.
    8- Price of 1000cc belta. (I think 2006 should be around 1m - 1.1m)

Thanks in advance. I know the list is long but I need this information before buying this car. I know the resale is not gr8 but I am not worried about that because my priority is to drive a good car rather than to resale it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Found this information regarding toyota belta.

"The VVT-i (Variable Valve Timing-intelligent) engine combines excellent driving performance with class-leading fuel efficiency of 22.0km/l (1.0-liter engine) or 19.6km/l (1.3-liter engine with two-wheel-drive) under the 10-15 Japanese test cycle, as certified by Japan's Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport."

Source: Ultimate Car Blog: Toyota Belta--a good replacement for the Echo?

Is it true??? 22km/litre for 1000cc belta.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

anyone there!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well i just bought a belta 2006 in grey colour. Its drive is superb, better then platz(which i also have).
    The general quality of Car is good, its has 2 air bags, abs,PS etc; features are awesome( better then local in terms of safety).
    I got a Navigation screen and Two component speakers with it.I Added a software change and a chip which made the navigation unit a Dvd player.

Sound is also good. My platz also has 2 speakers, which came along with it but i added two more and its sound is just amazing. I'm planing to add 2 speaker to Belta also.
    As for fuel economy, i haven't checked but it seems to be good too, i think its easily more than 13km/l. When purchasing your car you should get it checked with a good mechanic, so to find any flaws.
    I have not tried Cng with it and nor plan to do so because Fuel average is aqeduately good and acceptable. Spare parts can be arranged in karachi but require a week or so if not instock. I have not ordered any sparepart as of now.
    P.s the drive is great, it feels as if you are driving 1300cc when driving a 1000cc belta, believe me a 1000cc platz is slower than the 1000cc belta.

I just hope you get the picture.
    Cheers!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the quality is awesome like wat u expect in a japanese car also it averages around 18km liters sound is ok but we put a pioneer dvd palyer wit 2 speakers.
    no need for cng cuz of good fuel economy, friend owned the vehicle for 2yrs wit no issues body parts r available but slightly expensive but not an issue if u get it insured, mechanical parts r easily available n cheap
    YES, i drive a Miata and NO, im not a hairdresser!!! Eunos Roadster S-limited, Bilstein, Torsen LSD, Borla Dual Exhaust, Nardi steering, Genuine red leather!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List