Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default toyota belta 2007

Hello guys,

Can someone confirm if the toyota Belta 2007 1300cc got CVT transmission like the Vitz 2007 or is it a normal Auto Tranny ?

also how is its performance on cng ?

Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it has the same auto tranmission cvt as vitz 05 onwards ....... dont know about the manual one......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Erawen View Post
    Hello guys,

Can someone confirm if the toyota Belta 2007 1300cc got CVT transmission like the Vitz 2007 or is it a normal Auto Tranny ?

Thanks
    It has a Super CVT-i transmission the same transmission which comes in the '05+ Vitz. Well, I wouldn't suggest you get a CNG kit for it because it's already a very economical car. If you're getting in between 13-15km/L in the city with bumper to bumper traffic and alot of stop and goes I don't know why would anyone in there right mind convert it to CNG.

People have tried to get CNG kits installed in the 1.0L 1KR-FE Belta/Vitz but it causes alot of problems afterwards, especially because of the inline 3-cylinder 1.0L displacement but I've heard that the 1.3L varients perform good on CNG I haven't drove any Belta/Vitz on CNG but I've heard that they do peform well, can't say anything unless I see and drive one.
    - '06 Toyota Belta 1.0L X - '68 VW Beetle 1300 DP - '89 Nissan B12 E16

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it has a cvt trasmisson bro .. i have 1.3 one on petrol and amazingly there is no need of cng on it it gives 14-15 kms in city wd a/c and mashallah its perfomance is just awsome ...
    EX Hallian

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by murtaza_murti View Post
    It has a Super CVT-i transmission the same transmission which comes in the '05+ Vitz. Well, I wouldn't suggest you get a CNG kit for it because it's already a very economical car. If you're getting in between 13-15km/L in the city with bumper to bumper traffic and alot of stop and goes I don't know why would anyone in there right mind convert it to CNG.

People have tried to get CNG kits installed in the 1.0L 1KR-FE Belta/Vitz but it causes alot of problems afterwards, especially because of the inline 3-cylinder 1.0L displacement but I've heard that the 1.3L varients perform good on CNG I haven't drove any Belta/Vitz on CNG but I've heard that they do peform well, can't say anything unless I see and drive one.
    \

Actually i am interested in buying a vitz rather then belta.

I asked the question regarding CVT transmission in belta because here on pakwheels i have been hearing people saying CNG doesnt perform well on vitz due to CVT transmission , but again how come lot of people are getting it installed in belta which has the exact same transmission ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

\

Actually i am interested in buying a vitz rather then belta.

I asked the question regarding CVT transmission in belta because here on pakwheels i have been hearing people saying CNG doesnt perform well on vitz due to CVT transmission , but again how come lot of people are getting it installed in belta which has the exact same transmission ?
    Ahan I see, but why would you convert a car which is giving you 13-15Km/L on normal fuel to CNG? No offence but if you can afford a vehicle which costs more than a million PKR I think you could afford it's fuel aswell. As far as the CNG kit installation goes, people do it even if there cars are giving them 13Km/L+ in the city.

They become really happy when they say ''My car runs on CNG/petrol''. But when the CVT transmission dies out after driving a few thosand kilometers they regret getting the CNG kit installed in the first place.
    - '06 Toyota Belta 1.0L X - '68 VW Beetle 1300 DP - '89 Nissan B12 E16

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello guys,

Thanks
    cng is concerned with the engine not with tranny cng performs good but i wound suggest you to stick with petrol if you want to install cng than go for sequential cng kit which is meant for efi engines not the one we install in our cars which is a purely alteration in throttle body and harmful for engine

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List