36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default my platz at 70k....bang

hi...back in march when i was in pak, i went to my outlaws....oh sorry...in-laws ( ) to haripur....and when i parked, accidentally i had a look on the meter and this is wat i found hehehehe. enjoy

my platz at 70kbang -271046

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hmmm....gud

share ur experience about this car...
    Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S4 Using Fingers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mashallah today my corona clocked 191000

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks experience...well it has been nothing less than simply awesome and superb. i bought it as a first user back n september 2007, as a first user (it was non registered, imported). it was only run 17 thousand kilometers then. since then, i have taken it on the longest journeys possible, on the most arduous road conditions. kaghan, naran, kalam, pindi to karachi, isb to quetta (5 times), u name it. and it has never ever ever failed me. its a 03 model manual tranny platz. it had the original analog meter which i swapped with a digital one, and i admit one thing that the reading on this meter is 20 thousand less. it is actually run around 91 thousand something now. i never tried to adjust the meter, but as i m admitting it being less here, Inshallah if i sell it, i wud tell the same to the new user as well. so, the time it has spent with me, it been superb. very very comfortable, excellent brakes, superb road grip (for a 1000 cc car...please dont start comparing it with civis and accords now). all said and done, i think this has been the best purchase of my life

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nice

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    thanks experience...well it has been nothing less than simply awesome and superb. i bought it as a first user back n september 2007, as a first user (it was non registered, imported). it was only run 17 thousand kilometers then. since then, i have taken it on the longest journeys possible, on the most arduous road conditions. kaghan, naran, kalam, pindi to karachi, isb to quetta (5 times), u name it. and it has never ever ever failed me. its a 03 model manual tranny platz. it had the original analog meter which i swapped with a digital one, and i admit one thing that the reading on this meter is 20 thousand less. it is actually run around 91 thousand something now. i never tried to adjust the meter, but as i m admitting it being less here, Inshallah if i sell it, i wud tell the same to the new user as well. so, the time it has spent with me, it been superb. very very comfortable, excellent brakes, superb road grip (for a 1000 cc car...please dont start comparing it with civis and accords now). all said and done, i think this has been the best purchase of my life
    Mashallah...gud to know tht.....btw wht about its top speed?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

gud gud
    is it still running on genuine engine
    Adolf Hitler Said: "I suggest that u do war instead of love bcoz in war u either live or die. But in Love neither u live nor u die.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

MashAllah.
    Do you have any idea about Platz 03 prices these days?
    Under the Coconut tree

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by guganali007 View Post
    Mashallah...gud to know tht.....btw wht about its top speed?
    bro...to be honest, i dont have the idea. i m a married guy with 2 children. i believe in driving slow and driving safe. all i know is that on motorway it easily touches 120 on cng. however, i once DID try to speed it up on sibi-jacobabad highway as i was getting late and i had to make it to sibi before dark. so i switched to petrol. though i was alone in my car, but my boot, rear seats, front seat and the place where speakers are iinstalled were totally filled. like i had stuff like computer, tv, microwave open, loads of boxes with me. u can say it was as much as load of 5 ppl. it touched 152 or 153 something on the meter. never tried to do it again, though it was surprisingly stable even at that speed i m not a speed junkie bro. i just believe in making from point A to point B, safely. better late than never

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rider4414 View Post
    gud gud
    is it still running on genuine engine
    yes it is. the 1.0 standard 1SZ-FE

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LIANARULES View Post
    MashAllah.
    to be honest, i really dont. but i can give u an estimate. an officer in CMH pindi was offering 7.80 for my car back in march this year. i dint sell it. why? cause with the same amount, i can buy nothing even 20 percent as gud and reliable as this car Alhumdulillah. but i gave u the rough idea.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LIANARULES View Post
    MashAllah.
    u can easily find platz 03 with gud condition under 800k n 04 around 830k...if u r going to buy this after liana ..then go fr it ..i m sure it will never let u down.......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^^
    agreed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by guganali007 View Post
    u can easily find platz 03 with gud condition under 800k n 04 around 830k...if u r going to buy this after liana ..then go fr it ..i m sure it will never let u down.......
    Not after Liana.
    Most probably as a second car.But it's out of my budget at the moment.
    Under the Coconut tree

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    yes it is. the 1.0 standard 1SZ-FE
    and sir since you are running it on CNG i assume..... how would u like to bust the myth of "CNG vs Auto tranny phenomenon ?"

(by the way Platz was my "first love" but sadly didn't have a chance to own one coz dad opted for a new cultus over it due to it being 2nd hand )

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Massive_One View Post
    and sir since you are running it on CNG i assume..... how would u like to bust the myth of "CNG vs Auto tranny phenomenon ?"

(by the way Platz was my "first love" but sadly didn't have a chance to own one coz dad opted for a new cultus over it due to it being 2nd hand )
    i wish i cud agree with u, but my platz is a MANUAL tranny not auto so, the myth still exists. and offcourse, cultus is no match to this car ever

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi, to all,

I bought my Platz 2005 (imported in 2006) in December 2010, and used it in Lahore for the last seven months and driven only 4000 kms. I got it in 750k, and it was and is fantastic.The only problem I had was that when On CNG "with AC ON", I sometimes got my Break Paddle harrrd when I was in a traffic jam.

With 60000 km on the odo meter I was worried before taking it out to Khanuspur near Ayubia for a vacation with my 4 Kids on board (I mean Fully Loaddded). So after reading many Discussions on Pak wheelers I Got rid of The Two CAT Convertors, Got my ATF Changed from Toyota Garden, and also got my engine tuned. Plus got in Toyota Mobil oil, air and oil filters instead of ZIC and Guard.

After the tune up I got some problems with the CNG settings?? like drop of rpms too low especially with AC. that the engine stalls....

So I drove all the way mostly on Petrol especially on the mountains. I observed that I was the slowest one on the problematic heights between Murree and Ayubia while the corollas were flying around with much ease. Only a few Honda Cities were giving me company.
    I understand that almost five passengers and a Diggi Full of luggage, a Big body on a 1.0 engine and an automatic transmission... all self explained my slowness.

I touched 125 kph on M-2 on the slopes, and drove 120 on the plains on petrol. with this load.

I came back to Lahore last Sunday. Do I need a CNG Tune up, as now the power of my engine seems to be very less.

Please give me suggestions

thank you.

Dr Tahseen Razzaq

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tahrazzaq View Post
    Hi, to all,

I bought my Platz 2005 (imported in 2006) in December 2010, and used it in Lahore for the last seven months and driven only 4000 kms. I got it in 750k, and it was and is fantastic.The only problem I had was that when On CNG "with AC ON", I sometimes got my Break Paddle harrrd when I was in a traffic jam.

With 60000 km on the odo meter I was worried before taking it out to Khanuspur near Ayubia for a vacation with my 4 Kids on board (I mean Fully Loaddded). So after reading many Discussions on Pak wheelers I Got rid of The Two CAT Convertors, Got my ATF Changed from Toyota Garden, and also got my engine tuned. Plus got in Toyota Mobil oil, air and oil filters instead of ZIC and Guard.

After the tune up I got some problems with the CNG settings?? like drop of rpms too low especially with AC. that the engine stalls....

So I drove all the way mostly on Petrol especially on the mountains. I observed that I was the slowest one on the problematic heights between Murree and Ayubia while the corollas were flying around with much ease. Only a few Honda Cities were giving me company.
    I understand that almost five passengers and a Diggi Full of luggage, a Big body on a 1.0 engine and an automatic transmission... all self explained my slowness.

I touched 125 kph on M-2 on the slopes, and drove 120 on the plains on petrol. with this load.

I came back to Lahore last Sunday. Do I need a CNG Tune up, as now the power of my engine seems to be very less.

Please give me suggestions

thank you.

Dr Tahseen Razzaq

first of all, welcome to Pakwheels. and its gud to know that u also have a paltz like mine. abt the CNG problem u r having, i wud say u did a bad thing going for the toyota filters. guard and ZIC filters are a much better option. for ur idle problems, please get ur MAF sensor and throttle body cleaned as their being dirty do give lots of problem, specially in idling as u r experiencing. and if u can afford, install Lambda controller with ur CNG kit. it wud cost u around 12 thousand bucks extra, but trust me its worth it. the pick of the car becomes almost as gud as on petrol. rest, ur car is an auto tranny, and on CNG with a 1.0 1SZ-FE engine and fully loaded, dont expect much from it. still, only managing 120 on main roads with petrol is pretty less for ur car. it shud at least touch 140 as mine touches 155 with 5 ppl on board and boot full with luggage, though mine is a manual tranny (one of a kind). any more problems, please feel free to discuss

PS : dont get depressed by seeing corollas fly by. they are death capsules. u got ABS, u got two airbags, u got crumple zone in case of accident, u got JDM reliability. ur car is WAY WAY better than the craps roaming around trust me

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dr sahab...aap to ghayab.com ho gayay hein

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi Again, My friends,

I had a problem with my platz on CNG with no pick at all. I read through how to tune a CNG car in this forum (another thread). Then I tried it....
    For a particular setting of fuel (CNG) I first increased the air intake by tearing the adhesive tape a little more. The engine stopped when I converted to cng. Then I blocked the air passage a little more than it was before.Started the engine and adjusted the race (the other button on the CNG mixer module).

Believe me it was a hit. Now for the first time I was able to feel the car accelerating as I could hear the engine, while on cng and with AC on.
    More over the frequent problem of hardening of break paddle in jammed traffic has also vanished.

With best regards

Dr Tahseen Razzaq

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List