0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Maintenance of a Belta 07

Hi, I just bought a Belta 07, 1000 CC. It has been driven 22k (verified the auction sheet so it is the correct running). I have had a driver for a few years and he maintains the car. For this car, I want to personally take care of it. So consider me an amateur and kindly give me some tips on how to maintain it. Assume that I have no knowledge on car maintenance. How to keep the car mileage good, maintain the battery (it is a dry american battery), the air conditioner, everything.

Also about washing, what should I use and how frequently should I have it washed.

I appreciate the help from you pros

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb

have you paid the consultancy fee at the PW regn site. all above required data will shared against some fee if you are ready send email to ameer saheb kibla rehmatullah alayh such data does not come for free dude .

Drivers do not maintain cars they PH UC K the cars and pocket the cash. washing and cleaning is way too different than car maintenance. Let your driver do the washing and cleaning the car from inside out. - check car detailing thread for understanding the 'detailing' & 'interior cleaning'

- - -
    1. do not JUMP & ACT Quick to any mechanic or your Driver saheb suggestion for maintenance.
    2. do not remove thermostat from engine cooling system.
    3. do not drain the coolant (color water from radiator because your driver saheb think it is haram).
    4. do not hot wire the cooling fans to run non-stop. leave the cooling fans to work on automatic
    5. If it is a maintenance free battery be at peace.
    6. change engine oil after every 4000-5000 kms, and n next oil change also replace oil filter.
    7. auto transmission fluid (oil) need to be changed between 40,000 - 50,000 km also change the transmission oil filter
    8. manual transmission oil change is also recommended at the same interval.
    9. check & maintain tyre pressure all 4 shall be inflated to 28 psi in summer & 32 psi in winters
    10. engine timing belt also need change at approx 40,000 km
    11. belts driving generator & aircon compressor also need a change if on physical inspection they look fractured.

If you are nice to your ride, it will never let you down. or you can be at mercy of extortionist gutka pan niswar chewing Ustaads.

Good luck - GURU Xulfiqar will add more 'TECHY talk' - FYI the top 2 lines are for you to GRIN wide
    CLICK ME
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You'd be better off asking Belta Master Murtaza_Murti at the Toyota Belta Owners' & Fans' Club!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List