1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Auctioned vs Import land cruiser

So finally today I left a deal of an auctioned land cruiser. I gave 30k token 2 days back but in last 2 days 95% of people told me to stay away from auctioned jeeps as there are issues with them and it will be really hard for me to sell it later. So after thinking a lot i decided better to walk away rather than putting my 1.4million at risk. No doubt the cruiser was extremely neat which made me give the token.

But the question is I am really not sure what is the issue. Why all the showroom owners say to stay away from this deal. Although the seller was also a showroom owner and according to him auctioned jeep is safest. Can someone explain? And if I was willing to buy an auctioned jeep why won't others.

Plus the showroom owner was giving me guarantee that if even after 10yrs your jeep is confiscated by excise he will return the money. And they say its always like that the showroom is responsible. But still does it really happen like that in our beloved country? OR was it just a tactic to sell the jeep? Did it happen with someone that the showroom paid back full money in case of such issue?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Maybe the departments abuse them thats why ppl stay clear
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

is it a custom auction vehicle or ngo/embassy auctioned ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salam,

Jis ki lathi ski bhains . I have seen people being paid back by the dealer only case the person was influential or was related to the dealer (again had influence on the dealer at least).
    At the same time, have seen people being victim of dealers. I also know there are dealers who are very fair and square.

With the big cars, one issue as far as I can see is that some are procured (not imported - but altered or without original files) by influential people and they are able to make a jugar with papers (not always but only in some cases) and by the time you realize this you already are stuck with the car/jeep.

It is best to clarify the papers before you buy the car at the source, i.e. if the jeep is registered in Lahore get the papers checked in Lahore. I think the paper checking and process of buying cars has improved a lot.

Get the car/jeep checked by an experienced person no matter which one you are buying and it should be ok.

Wassalam
    For every reaction there has to be an action!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umarmuslim View Post
    Maybe the departments abuse them thats why ppl stay clear
    Yes. Exactly its true.
    Departments abuse these vehicles for sure.
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umair.aziz View Post
    So finally today I left a deal of an auctioned land cruiser. I gave 30k token 2 days back but in last 2 days 95% of people told me to stay away from auctioned jeeps as there are issues with them and it will be really hard for me to sell it later. So after thinking a lot i decided better to walk away rather than putting my 1.4million at risk. No doubt the cruiser was extremely neat which made me give the token.

But the question is I am really not sure what is the issue. Why all the showroom owners say to stay away from this deal. Although the seller was also a showroom owner and according to him auctioned jeep is safest. Can someone explain? And if I was willing to buy an auctioned jeep why won't others.

Plus the showroom owner was giving me guarantee that if even after 10yrs your jeep is confiscated by excise he will return the money. And they say its always like that the showroom is responsible. But still does it really happen like that in our beloved country? OR was it just a tactic to sell the jeep? Did it happen with someone that the showroom paid back full money in case of such issue?
    Car condition is secondary.
    The primary thing is its "clean documentation". And i can bet that more than 50% of local cars (Suzuki, Rolla, Honda) have problems in their documents. While this % is more than 90% in imported cars.

Take the auctioned documents and have it checked from excise by yourself.
    Or if you don't know someone there, i know a very good agent. He can assist but will take his fee.
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List