Good Answers

Default Toyota Belta Owners & Fan Club

HELLO !

Come discuss your Beltas here.

Praise your rides.....

Show your rides here....

Get information from xperts.

Discuss with each other...

Belta owners and Fan's Club join and enjoy every thing here......

i am starting it with my Ride .......

and waiting for others to join.......

TOYOTA BELTA (2005-2012)
    (JAPAN-SPEC)

(complied by murtaza_murti):

Optional engines:

- 1KR-FE 1.0L (1000cc) inline 3-cylinder, 71HP/63 Ib-ft torque
    - 2SZ-FE 1.3L (1300cc) inline 4-cylinder, 86HP/89 Ib-ft torque
    - 2NZ-FE (comes in 4WD variants only) (1300cc) inline 4-cylinder, 84HP/89 Ib-ft torque

* Note: All of the engines are equipped with VVT-i

Drivetrains:

- 1KR-FE = FF (front-wheel drive)
    - 2SZ-FE = FF (front-wheel drive)
    - 2NZ-FE = 4WD/AWD (four-wheel drive/all-wheel drive)

Transmissions:

- 1KR-FE = Super CVT-i
    - 2SZ-FE = Super CVT-i
    - 2NZ-FE = 4-Speed automatic with Super Select ECT with Gate Shifter

Packages/variants/selections:

B Package = Complete base package; manual windows, plastic door panels, black non-powered mirrors, black door handles, black trunk garnish, silver steel wheels with no wheel caps and base FM/AM radio.

X Package = Powered windows, powered/re-tractable side-view mirrors, fabric door panels, chrome trunk garnish, colored handles and mirrors, built-in CD player or TV/NAV option, keyless entry, headlight beam adjuster (came in limited models) and black steel wheels with wheel caps.

XS Package = Sports package same as the 1.0L X but with 14'' alloy wheels, rear LED trunk spoiler, RPM meter, fog lamps and side skirts.

XL Package = All options of the X package but with a RPM meter, rear speakers, climate control, rear armrest, 50/50 split seats.

G Package = All options of the L package but with Keyless Go option (push button start, door and trunk sensors, smart key). Alloy wheels, body-kit, fog lamps, iON purifier, multi-function steering wheel and voice TV/NAV with bluetooth and G-Book are optional factory options.

Chassis code, DBA-KSP92:

- 1.0L B
    - 1.0L X
    - 1.0L XS

Chassis code, DBA-SCP92:

- 1.3L X B (Business)
    - 1.3L X
    - 1.3L XS
    - 1.3L X 'L'
    - 1.3L G

Chassis code, CBA-NCP96 (4WD):

- 1.3L X (4WD)
    - 1.3L X 'L' (4WD)
    - 1.3L G (4WD)

Colors:

- Meteorite Grey Metallic
    - Silver Streak Mica
    - Barcelona Red Mica
    - Jade Sea Green Metallic
    - Polar White
    - Pearl White Metallic
    - Zephyr Blue Metallic
    - Pacific Blue Metallic

Factory tire sizes:

- 1.0L (B and X): 165/70/R14
    - 1.0L XS with 14'' alloys: 175/65/R14
    - 1.3L (XB, X): 165/70/R14
    - 1.3: (XS, XL and G) with 15'' alloys: 185/60/R15

Face-lift came out in the 4th quarter of 2008, changes were as follows:

- RPM meter standard in all models
    - RPM meter in XL & G changed colors and font
    - XL package replaces L package
    - Mesh front grill
    - Indicators removed from fenders
    - Side-view mirrors now with built-in indicators
    - Lighter grey interior color (dashboard, door panels, headliner etc)
    - Different seat fabric pattern
    - XL & G now have thicker bolster seats
    - Beige carpet instead of black
    - Rear door window switches merged with door armrests
    - Different wheel caps for G
    - Different 8-spoke alloy wheel design for XL & G
    - Key fob remote buttons switched to plastic from rubber
    - XS (sport) package dis-continued

Manuals:

- 1KR-FE Engine repair manual:

http://webpages.charter.net/scott.mcclure/Yaris/1KR-FE/

- Owners manual in English (ZIP file):

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8-K...VFE/edit?pli=1

NOTE: The production of the Toyota Belta and Yaris sedan STOPPED in the third quarter of 2012 in Japan and North America. The Belta was known as the Vios elsewhere. The new shape Vios came out in 2013 to replace the previous model in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and other southeastern Asian countries along with Arabian Gulf countries and in some Middle Eastern countries.

F U R Q A N

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default RockMars Hangs/Stops Playing

Dear All,

I have RockMars Model: DD-7205BT installed in my Belta (Car bought nearly a month ago).
    I connect a usb to play music. The system works fine but it suddenly hangs and stops playing music usually on a bumpy road or whenever car gets a jerk, the touch does work in this condition but useless because with touch u can select different songs or options on the screen but the music doesn't play. It only plays again when I reconnect the usb or restart the system.
    Secondly for the last two days when I started my car in the morning the Rockmars system didn't start, I tried everything I could do but of no use. But after travelling for about 20 minutes or so it automatically started.
    I am totally confused that wats the problem and how to get it rectified?

Toyota Belta Owners & Fans Club! -1239726

Toyota Belta Owners & Fans Club! -1239727

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salam every one i am owner of a belta car 1300 cc white colour, it is 2006 and 2012 islam abad registered. it is an excellent car i used it for 1 and a half year but due to some domestic issues i need to sell it off . Can u plz help me of the recent market trends like what shud b the demand for it and for how much shuld i sell it off. more over the car is in excellent condition ...... waiting for a considered reply. thnx

4. 05-08-2013, 01:27 AM

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

internal lights were not working issues has been resolved ...first fuse was changed then he opend the steering completely and did some cleaning and issue has been resolved ....

i need to know the difference bertween D and S ,in what scenario to use S mode .....i always drive in D mode ,even on motorway ....kindy guide....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by siddiquitauseef View Post
    internal lights were not working issues has been resolved ...first fuse was changed then he opend the steering completely and did some cleaning and issue has been resolved ....

i need to know the difference bertween D and S ,in what scenario to use S mode .....i always drive in D mode ,even on motorway ....kindy guide....

Thanks for posting feedback so others can learn

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear,

I have worked a lot on to know the working of D, S and B both on the internet and then practically as well on different roads.
    what i can tell u from my experience is that..

D is for Normal Drive.....If u r driving on leveled roads drive on D...

S is for Sports and Slopes Both....If u r driving on slopes like uphill or downhill slopes Drive in S...(Practically experienced on Pir Sohawa Slopes with my 1000 cc Belta and overtook every other car even 1300 cc manuals while climbing up but with D were not able to do so and car speed reduces while climbing thus car needs more power and more time to climb up on D so more fuel consumption. As D is economical on flat roads similarly S is economical on slopes)

Secondly S is for Sports as well if u want more pick and want the car to speed up early then go for S. Actually in S the gear changes at higher RPM than normal(D). The car will achieve a certain speed in less time...so if u r not able to overtake someone on a flat road, with S u can do that.

Third is B...that is basically engine Brake...it is for two purposes...one is for very steep upward or downward slopes...for example if the upward slope is too steep and ur car refuses to go more up even on S go for B the car will climb up but definitely in a slow speed. and if the downward slope is too steep...and it seems a bit dangerous to control the car and u r applying brakes again and again r continuously ur foot is on brake pedal, then go for B... the car will automatically controls its speed through engine brakes and the car speed will automatically be controlled on a very steep downward slope otherwise by applying continuous brake the brake may heat up and get jammed so not advisable.

Secondly B is used when so ever ur car is towing another car..it is just to give a better control and save the transmission from unnecessary shifts...

(everything experienced practically except for towing a Vehicle.......

Hope my post have cleared the functions of D,S and B.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by frahan83 View Post
    Dear All,

I have RockMars Model: DD-7205BT installed in my Belta (Car bought nearly a month ago).
    I connect a usb to play music. The system works fine but it suddenly hangs and stops playing music usually on a bumpy road or whenever car gets a jerk, the touch does work in this condition but useless because with touch u can select different songs or options on the screen but the music doesn't play. It only plays again when I reconnect the usb or restart the system.
    Secondly for the last two days when I started my car in the morning the Rockmars system didn't start, I tried everything I could do but of no use. But after travelling for about 20 minutes or so it automatically started.
    I am totally confused that wats the problem and how to get it rectified?

Toyota Belta Owners & Fans Club! -1239726

Toyota Belta Owners & Fans Club! -1239727
    No one has yet replied my post...
    coz now the display of Rockmars has also gone.....
    when i start the system, after some time display disappears and then after few seconds the music also stops and system shuts down..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi....anyone there!!!
    i have recently bought a belta 2006 Regd in 08, 1000 cc, it is an excellent car but i am facing a problem with its low mileage, people had told me that it gives 18-19 km/litre in the city and upto 22 km in long drive, but i have experienced 11-12 km/ltr in local. I have changed its oil(Zic A+), and air filters but mileage is same even after engine tuning. A mechanic at "toyota east motors karachi" told me that its mileage will remain the same 11/12 km and that people just lie about 18-19 km/ltr, is it so??
    can somebody plz tell me how to increase its mileage??
    no one is replying............

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aamir771 View Post
    hi....anyone there!!!
    i have recently bought a belta 2006 Regd in 08, 1000 cc, it is an excellent car but i am facing a problem with its low mileage, people had told me that it gives 18-19 km/litre in the city and upto 22 km in long drive, but i have experienced 11-12 km/ltr in local. I have changed its oil(Zic A+), and air filters but mileage is same even after engine tuning. A mechanic at "toyota east motors karachi" told me that its mileage will remain the same 11/12 km and that people just lie about 18-19 km/ltr, is it so??
    At the moment i am also getting 10 in local till now.. around 15 on highway.. Did u change the spark plugs ?

Sent from my LT22i using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi....anyone there!!!
    If you go through this thread you will find that various members have complained about this and they have been given various tips to increase mileage. Please understand that no two cars are alike even if they are the same model, since no two cars have been driven under identical conditions. Besides getting the car tuned, changing the plugs (if required), oil, filters (oil/air) some other variables also come in to play such as a) Keeping an optimum tyre pressure b) Keeping the recommended tyres and last but the most important one c) Grooming your driving habits for better fuel economy. Some great tips on a higher mileage are given here : Fuel Saving Tips | Fuelly.

Please also share how exactly are you calculating the mileage? I personally recommend topping the tank off and seeing how many KM it runs for. Repeat alteast 3 times in order to get a true average.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No one has yet replied my post...
    coz now the display of Rockmars has also gone.....
    when i start the system, after some time display disappears and then after few seconds the music also stops and system shuts down..

Dear you need to wait for a music gem, I have never liked the built-in sound system in my belta as well, planning to spend some rupees The issue with skipping track or disconnection might be due to loose USB connector ?? We know if a USB connector is sparked or loose, it will for sure stop your media. Get that checked. Sounds like faulty wiring or short-circuit. Electrician's job brother. Sorry cant help much.
    Drop a gear, and disappear

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@frahan83

Very well explained there was some confusion earlier on this thread until the operator's manual came in town. I posted some inquiry on another website and 13 out of 18 people said they floor their padel and shift to S from D to get some fun/power. Bottom line is how you treat your car, it treats back

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi....anyone there!!!
    Brother there is tons of material discussed in earlier posts on this thread and do consult other websites as well, Belta amazes you in mileage, some getting 10, 11. Others claim to get 16 and plus. Depends on fuel quality, properly tunned engine, condition of engine bay parts and etc ... Main point under consideration was always about driver's behavior consider a raw egg under your accelerator pedal and drive for couple of hundreds of kms and check average. I heard it varies from 1.0 to 1.3 liter engines.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oh thank u so much for such a nice explanation and sharing your experience and technicalities....yeah i have also felt the same about D and S so far...
    u mentioned about pir suhawa slopes but on a particular turn how did u manage to drive the car on S bec car is very slow like first gear in manual ,so at that particular turn S is really effective or B is effective????

one more question what is the maxium speed u can get on 1000cc belta whether u r driving on D or S ,on motorway i hit 120 on D but now i will drive on S on motorway and long drive bec i love the feeling when the other car passed behind.

what is the recommended maximun speed of 1000cc belta ???

i have 1000cc 2007 belta ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@memphisblue, did you get your belta issue resolved?????

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oh thank u so much for such a nice explanation and sharing your experience and technicalities....yeah i have also felt the same about D and S so far...
    u mentioned about pir suhawa slopes but on a particular turn how did u manage to drive the car on S bec car is very slow like first gear in manual ,so at that particular turn S is really effective or B is effective????

one more question what is the maxium speed u can get on 1000cc belta whether u r driving on D or S ,on motorway i hit 120 on D but now i will drive on S on motorway and long drive bec i love the feeling when the other car passed behind.

what is the recommended maximun speed of 1000cc belta ???

i have 1000cc 2007 belta ....
    Dear,

I have also 1000 cc 2007 Belta...

I didn't get which turn u r talking about. Actually we did a lot of experiments on the slopes, even made the car to halt at the steepest slopes while climbing and then again pressed the pedal. The car climbed without going back whereas the manuals go back some distance and then move up even on 1st gear. We used S on all slopes, B just for experiment purposes bcoz car climbed every slope in S easily on Pirsohawa, no need for B coz it is for very steep slopes and the car speed also becomes very slow. If at all car halts on S then switch over to B.

(Note : We also experienced that if u change from D to S during a steep climb the car becomes very slow, but if u start ur climb in S then the Car will climb faster comparatively)

Secondly I didn't go to motorway since I bought my Belta. But the fastest I touched is only 120 km/hr till now.

Recommended maximum speed is the maximum speed mentioned on the dial .. Moreover it’s the road condition or the Traffic police who will decide the maximum speed. For me it’s the speed in which you are confident enough to control ur car effectively or the Car seems to be in control.

Farhan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by unware View Post
    Dear you need to wait for a music gem, I have never liked the built-in sound system in my belta as well, planning to spend some rupees The issue with skipping track or disconnection might be due to loose USB connector ?? We know if a USB connector is sparked or loose, it will for sure stop your media. Get that checked. Sounds like faulty wiring or short-circuit. Electrician's job brother. Sorry cant help much.
    Yes unware.. u r right...may be its because of some loose connection...but actually i experienced the same with radio as well with USB disconnected. But for last two days its again working fine...so let c.. however afraid of any electrician coz i cant see them stripping off many wires and then connecting them one by one with each other and after spending half hour or more and making a "gungle" of wires he says that "Nai Sir ye nai ho skta is ma falan system hi nai laga hoa"

Kon sa system bhai??? pehlay b to chal ra tha na...

then he tells somthing which no one can understand and finally he says sir meray pas wo system para hai ma 800 ma laga don ga...then u dont know where to bang ur head......confused..

so do u or any one knows any good electrician in Islamabad who can handle these electronic cars or music systems at least??

Farhan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

saif... i got the spark plugs checked by mechanic and he said that those were fine......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tyrone_40 View Post
    @memphisblue, did you get your belta issue resolved?????
    Nope, I will be going to SUNTECH in Lahore or Toyota as a final resort to get it checked out unless someone here comes up with a solution before that! Rest assured, I will share in detail once the issue is resolved in order to help anyone else with a similar problem.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear,

I have also 1000 cc 2007 Belta...

I didn't get which turn u r talking about. Actually we did a lot of experiments on the slopes, even made the car to halt at the steepest slopes while climbing and then again pressed the pedal. The car climbed without going back whereas the manuals go back some distance and then move up even on 1st gear. We used S on all slopes, B just for experiment purposes bcoz car climbed every slope in S easily on Pirsohawa, no need for B coz it is for very steep slopes and the car speed also becomes very slow. If at all car halts on S then switch over to B.

(Note : We also experienced that if u change from D to S during a steep climb the car becomes very slow, but if u start ur climb in S then the Car will climb faster comparatively)

Secondly I didn't go to motorway since I bought my Belta. But the fastest I touched is only 120 km/hr till now.

Recommended maximum speed is the maximum speed mentioned on the dial .. Moreover it?s the road condition or the Traffic police who will decide the maximum speed. For me it?s the speed in which you are confident enough to control ur car effectively or the Car seems to be in control.

Farhan

well thanks once again...pretty much understood now the difference between S ans D ,S is more POWERFUL...i dont think so the recommened speed mentioned on the dial can be achieved in reality .....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=memphisblue;3994961]Nope, I will be going to SUNTECH in Lahore or Toyota as a final resort to get it checked out unless someone here comes up with a solution before that! Rest assured, I will share in detail once the issue is resolved in order to help anyone else with a similar problem.[/
    QUOTE]

Pls try to contact murtaza...if I can I will see if I can contact him and tell.hom to view your post. Must be some sensor issue. Hope ur prob gets solved.The belta is a great car.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List