Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 162 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162 LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 3239
Like Tree807Likes

Thread: Toyota Belta Owners & Fan Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    lovable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,702
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Belta Owners & Fan Club

    HELLO !

    Come discuss your Beltas here.

    Praise your rides.....

    Show your rides here....

    Get information from xperts.

    Discuss with each other...

    Belta owners and Fan's Club join and enjoy every thing here......

    i am starting it with my Ride .......

    and waiting for others to join.......

    TOYOTA BELTA (2005-2012)
    (JAPAN-SPEC)

    (complied by murtaza_murti):

    Optional engines:

    - 1KR-FE 1.0L (1000cc) inline 3-cylinder, 71HP/63 Ib-ft torque
    - 2SZ-FE 1.3L (1300cc) inline 4-cylinder, 86HP/89 Ib-ft torque
    - 2NZ-FE (comes in 4WD variants only) (1300cc) inline 4-cylinder, 84HP/89 Ib-ft torque

    * Note: All of the engines are equipped with VVT-i

    Drivetrains:

    - 1KR-FE = FF (front-wheel drive)
    - 2SZ-FE = FF (front-wheel drive)
    - 2NZ-FE = 4WD/AWD (four-wheel drive/all-wheel drive)

    Transmissions:

    - 1KR-FE = Super CVT-i
    - 2SZ-FE = Super CVT-i
    - 2NZ-FE = 4-Speed automatic with Super Select ECT with Gate Shifter

    Packages/variants/selections:

    B Package = Complete base package; manual windows, plastic door panels, black non-powered mirrors, black door handles, black trunk garnish, silver steel wheels with no wheel caps and base FM/AM radio.

    X Package = Powered windows, powered/re-tractable side-view mirrors, fabric door panels, chrome trunk garnish, colored handles and mirrors, built-in CD player or TV/NAV option, keyless entry, headlight beam adjuster (came in limited models) and black steel wheels with wheel caps.

    XS Package = Sports package same as the 1.0L X but with 14'' alloy wheels, rear LED trunk spoiler, RPM meter, fog lamps and side skirts.

    XL Package = All options of the X package but with a RPM meter, rear speakers, climate control, rear armrest, 50/50 split seats.

    G Package = All options of the L package but with Keyless Go option (push button start, door and trunk sensors, smart key). Alloy wheels, body-kit, fog lamps, iON purifier, multi-function steering wheel and voice TV/NAV with bluetooth and G-Book are optional factory options.

    Chassis code, DBA-KSP92:

    - 1.0L B
    - 1.0L X
    - 1.0L XS

    Chassis code, DBA-SCP92:

    - 1.3L X B (Business)
    - 1.3L X
    - 1.3L XS
    - 1.3L X 'L'
    - 1.3L G

    Chassis code, CBA-NCP96 (4WD):

    - 1.3L X (4WD)
    - 1.3L X 'L' (4WD)
    - 1.3L G (4WD)

    Colors:

    - Meteorite Grey Metallic
    - Silver Streak Mica
    - Barcelona Red Mica
    - Jade Sea Green Metallic
    - Polar White
    - Pearl White Metallic
    - Zephyr Blue Metallic
    - Pacific Blue Metallic

    Factory tire sizes:

    - 1.0L (B and X): 165/70/R14
    - 1.0L XS with 14'' alloys: 175/65/R14
    - 1.3L (XB, X): 165/70/R14
    - 1.3: (XS, XL and G) with 15'' alloys: 185/60/R15

    Face-lift came out in the 4th quarter of 2008, changes were as follows:

    - RPM meter standard in all models
    - RPM meter in XL & G changed colors and font
    - XL package replaces L package
    - Mesh front grill
    - Indicators removed from fenders
    - Side-view mirrors now with built-in indicators
    - Lighter grey interior color (dashboard, door panels, headliner etc)
    - Different seat fabric pattern
    - XL & G now have thicker bolster seats
    - Beige carpet instead of black
    - Rear door window switches merged with door armrests
    - Different wheel caps for G
    - Different 8-spoke alloy wheel design for XL & G
    - Key fob remote buttons switched to plastic from rubber
    - XS (sport) package dis-continued

    Manuals:

    - 1KR-FE Engine repair manual:


    http://webpages.charter.net/scott.mcclure/Yaris/1KR-FE/


    - Owners manual in English (ZIP file):

    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8-K...VFE/edit?pli=1

    NOTE: The production of the Toyota Belta and Yaris sedan STOPPED in the third quarter of 2012 in Japan and North America. The Belta was known as the Vios elsewhere. The new shape Vios came out in 2013 to replace the previous model in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and other southeastern Asian countries along with Arabian Gulf countries and in some Middle Eastern countries.

    F U R Q A N

  2. #3181
    PakWheeler Follow
    zahidb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    agreed.. did the same here in lahore with my car & there hell a lot of performance difference now.. much better pick & less knocking.. since 5 years no *** mechanic ever pointed this out

    Quote Originally Posted by ajall View Post
    Aoa. For info of all. Today i went to Mr Saleem at I-10 to get my Cat con checked, as i was experienncing low performance, more fuel . The gentleman is really a professional. He throughly checked catcon, by inserting a camera inside just like endoscopy.He also showed my inside situatuon and pictures were also captured. Whole catcon was blocked. Then he cleaned it and reinstall it. Believe me a drastic differeence in car performance. I am really satisfied. He performed all jobs like a professional. I suugest to all not to remove catcon and no need to go to silencer wala or clean it with HCL. Go to him , consult him, you qont regret.

    Sent from my LG-F350S using PW Forums mobile app

  3. #3182
    PakWheeler Follow
    AABBDDuullaahh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zahidb View Post
    agreed.. did the same here in lahore with my car & there hell a lot of performance difference now.. much better pick & less knocking.. since 5 years no *** mechanic ever pointed this out
    Where in lahore? And how much did it cost?

  4. #3183
    PakWheeler Follow
    zahidb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Magic Motors. A block Model town market.. just before the PSO pump on the inner circle
    Toyota Belta Owners & Fan Club -1692606

    total cost of everything was about 5k

    Quote Originally Posted by AABBDDuullaahh View Post
    Where in lahore? And how much did it cost?

  5. #3184
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    murtaza_murti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    10,354
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtalha89 View Post
    Hello murtaza can you please tell me from wheredid you made that belta key with remote??
    Got it done from a well-known key maker/smart key programmer here in Karachi.
    - '06 Toyota Belta 1.0L X - '68 VW Beetle 1300 DP - '89 Nissan B12 E16

  6. #3185
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,782
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murtaza_murti View Post
    Got it done from a well-known key maker/smart key programmer here in Karachi.
    From Ahmad Key Maker ?
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

  7. #3186
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    murtaza_murti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    10,354
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarmuslim View Post
    From Ahmad Key Maker ?
    No, not him.
    - '06 Toyota Belta 1.0L X - '68 VW Beetle 1300 DP - '89 Nissan B12 E16

  8. #3187
    PakWheeler Follow
    shareeftareen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear Brothers
    I am totally confused about Toyota Belta. I made my mind for purchasing a Belta. B ut the people around me told me that don't buy on due to the folowing reasons. ( I intend to buy a 1300 CC)
    1- Parts are very much rare or not available.
    2- Resale is almost NIL.

    please advice me.................

  9. #3188
    PakWheeler Follow
    huzefamuhammad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murtaza_murti View Post
    No, not him.
    Murtaza, can you please share the key makers name and location? Thanks

    Sent from my LG-D850 using PW Forums mobile app

  10. #3189
    PakWheeler Follow
    shareeftareen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear Brothers
    I am totally confused about Toyota Belta. I made my mind for purchasing a Belta. B ut the people around me told me that don't buy on due to the folowing reasons. ( I intend to buy a 1300 CC)
    1- Parts are very much rare or not available.
    2- Resale is almost NIL.

    please advice me.............

  11. #3190
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    murtaza_murti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    10,354
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huzefamuhammad View Post
    Murtaza, can you please share the key makers name and location? Thanks

    Sent from my LG-D850 using PW Forums mobile app
    The guys name is Shahid. He is located in Clifton where Car Deals is. If you ask anyone where Shahid the key-maker is they will guide you.
    - '06 Toyota Belta 1.0L X - '68 VW Beetle 1300 DP - '89 Nissan B12 E16

  12. #3191
    PakWheeler Follow
    huzefamuhammad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murtaza_murti View Post
    The guys name is Shahid. He is located in Clifton where Car Deals is. If you ask anyone where Shahid the key-maker is they will guide you.
    Thanks bro. How much did it cost?

    Sent from my LG-D850 using PW Forums mobile app

  13. #3192
    PakWheeler Follow
    JDMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huzefamuhammad View Post
    Thanks bro. How much did it cost?

    Sent from my LG-D850 using PW Forums mobile app
    @murtaza_murti plz let me know too...

  14. #3193
    PakWheeler Follow
    Maverickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    86
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    AA, I own a Belta 1000c (2010 model) bought in late 2013. I never had any problem/issue with it and having it checked up in Toyota Garden Town 1 or 2 times in year. About 3,4 months back I started having some funny noises (including belt noise,when engine was cold) from engine and I got it checked at Toyota they tighten the belt, serviced Throtle body, plugs etc and said no need to worry noises will go away. But they did not and now about 2,3 weeks ago when there was heavy rain in Lahore and water was all over the roads and I came to office driving through all this water after that day there is much more belt noise and some other noise while driving and also on idle position. I got checked it up and they said compresser's ball bearing are needed to be replaced. I got them replaced and now that funny noise is gone but overall engine performance is not satisfactory , I am afraid water has damaged/affected some other parts as well. And its vibrating a lot too on idle ( I use LIqui Moly)

    And I need help from fellow PakWheelers of Lahore to suggest me some good & honest Mechanic/WorkShop that can have detailed inspection and fix all the problems my Belta is having.

    Thanks,
    IM

  15. #3194
    PakWheeler Follow
    Bindas353's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    same problem i face in my belta changed my spark plugs n service throttled nw enjoying the performance satisfactory

    Sent from my SM-G920F using PW Forums mobile app

  16. #3195
    PakWheeler Follow
    Maverickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    86
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bindas353 View Post
    same problem i face in my belta changed my spark plugs n service throttled nw enjoying the performance satisfactory
    from which Workshop ?

  17. #3196
    PakWheeler Follow
    qmkamboh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverickz View Post
    AA, I own a Belta 1000c (2010 model) bought in late 2013. I never had any problem/issue with it and having it checked up in Toyota Garden Town 1 or 2 times in year. About 3,4 months back I started having some funny noises (including belt noise,when engine was cold) from engine and I got it checked at Toyota they tighten the belt, serviced Throtle body, plugs etc and said no need to worry noises will go away. But they did not and now about 2,3 weeks ago when there was heavy rain in Lahore and water was all over the roads and I came to office driving through all this water after that day there is much more belt noise and some other noise while driving and also on idle position. I got checked it up and they said compresser's ball bearing are needed to be replaced. I got them replaced and now that funny noise is gone but overall engine performance is not satisfactory , I am afraid water has damaged/affected some other parts as well. And its vibrating a lot too on idle ( I use LIqui Moly)

    And I need help from fellow PakWheelers of Lahore to suggest me some good & honest Mechanic/WorkShop that can have detailed inspection and fix all the problems my Belta is having.

    Thanks,
    IM

    Get its Catalytic Converter cleaned...

  18. #3197
    PakWheeler Follow
    shareeftareen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    AoA Brothers.
    Its natural if some one ask a basic question from an expert or if a child ask from an elder. In both cases the respondent commonly ignores or do not reply in detail.
    Well, i m totally new to this pakwheels discussion. But i dare to ask you few things. I m a stering driver and dont know much about Cars. Ith blessings of Allah i hve driven a 98 margalla now want to change and go for a Belta 1300 cc. Please help me and advice ( as sadqa e jareeya). Which model and package is good. Normally there are 2006 model wth X and G?
    Is it true the car has a very low resale ( i m not a frequent car changer)? Is the body parts easily available? My options are either to buy city IDSI ( 2006- 07 or 08) & Belta , which car you think is comfortable durable and economical ( both in petrol And cng) ?
    In market most of Belta are 2006 model with exception of few 2007 - 08 and rarely 2009. Does it mean 2006 is better than the later models??

    JAZAK ALLAH

  19. #3198
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,002
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shareeftareen View Post
    AoA Brothers.
    Its natural if some one ask a basic question from an expert or if a child ask from an elder. In both cases the respondent commonly ignores or do not reply in detail.
    Well, i m totally new to this pakwheels discussion. But i dare to ask you few things. I m a stering driver and dont know much about Cars. Ith blessings of Allah i hve driven a 98 margalla now want to change and go for a Belta 1300 cc. Please help me and advice ( as sadqa e jareeya). Which model and package is good. Normally there are 2006 model wth X and G?
    Is it true the car has a very low resale ( i m not a frequent car changer)? Is the body parts easily available? My options are either to buy city IDSI ( 2006- 07 or 08) & Belta , which car you think is comfortable durable and economical ( both in petrol And cng) ?
    In market most of Belta are 2006 model with exception of few 2007 - 08 and rarely 2009. Does it mean 2006 is better than the later models??

    JAZAK ALLAH
    Belta has good resale.All parts are available. 2006-7 is available Mostly bcz later duty structure was changed and too much duty was imposed on 1.3L so it's not available. Its a very comfortable car and economical aswell. So you should go for it

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
    Always respect your parents

  20. #3199
    PakWheeler Follow
    shareeftareen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Huzaifa haroon ,
    thanks for the response. do you mean that 1.3 L parts are rare cause of heavy duty? so you suggest for 1.0L

  21. #3200
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    unware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,021
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Nah man i wud say dont go for 1 liter. Its underpower and u will be one of those screaming guys complaining about fuel average and no power.

    1.3 G is your best call but it wont be easy to find a well maintained with a reasonable price tag


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Drop a gear, and disappear

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •