Good Answers

Default Toyota Belta Owners & Fan Club

HELLO !

Come discuss your Beltas here.

Praise your rides.....

Show your rides here....

Get information from xperts.

Discuss with each other...

Belta owners and Fan's Club join and enjoy every thing here......

i am starting it with my Ride .......

and waiting for others to join.......

TOYOTA BELTA (2005-2012)
    (JAPAN-SPEC)

(complied by murtaza_murti):

Optional engines:

- 1KR-FE 1.0L (1000cc) inline 3-cylinder, 71HP/63 Ib-ft torque
    - 2SZ-FE 1.3L (1300cc) inline 4-cylinder, 86HP/89 Ib-ft torque
    - 2NZ-FE (comes in 4WD variants only) (1300cc) inline 4-cylinder, 84HP/89 Ib-ft torque

* Note: All of the engines are equipped with VVT-i

Drivetrains:

- 1KR-FE = FF (front-wheel drive)
    - 2SZ-FE = FF (front-wheel drive)
    - 2NZ-FE = 4WD/AWD (four-wheel drive/all-wheel drive)

Transmissions:

- 1KR-FE = Super CVT-i
    - 2SZ-FE = Super CVT-i
    - 2NZ-FE = 4-Speed automatic with Super Select ECT with Gate Shifter

Packages/variants/selections:

B Package = Complete base package; manual windows, plastic door panels, black non-powered mirrors, black door handles, black trunk garnish, silver steel wheels with no wheel caps and base FM/AM radio.

X Package = Powered windows, powered/re-tractable side-view mirrors, fabric door panels, chrome trunk garnish, colored handles and mirrors, built-in CD player or TV/NAV option, keyless entry, headlight beam adjuster (came in limited models) and black steel wheels with wheel caps.

XS Package = Sports package same as the 1.0L X but with 14'' alloy wheels, rear LED trunk spoiler, RPM meter, fog lamps and side skirts.

XL Package = All options of the X package but with a RPM meter, rear speakers, climate control, rear armrest, 50/50 split seats.

G Package = All options of the L package but with Keyless Go option (push button start, door and trunk sensors, smart key). Alloy wheels, body-kit, fog lamps, iON purifier, multi-function steering wheel and voice TV/NAV with bluetooth and G-Book are optional factory options.

Chassis code, DBA-KSP92:

- 1.0L B
    - 1.0L X
    - 1.0L XS

Chassis code, DBA-SCP92:

- 1.3L X B (Business)
    - 1.3L X
    - 1.3L XS
    - 1.3L X 'L'
    - 1.3L G

Chassis code, CBA-NCP96 (4WD):

- 1.3L X (4WD)
    - 1.3L X 'L' (4WD)
    - 1.3L G (4WD)

Colors:

- Meteorite Grey Metallic
    - Silver Streak Mica
    - Barcelona Red Mica
    - Jade Sea Green Metallic
    - Polar White
    - Pearl White Metallic
    - Zephyr Blue Metallic
    - Pacific Blue Metallic

Factory tire sizes:

- 1.0L (B and X): 165/70/R14
    - 1.0L XS with 14'' alloys: 175/65/R14
    - 1.3L (XB, X): 165/70/R14
    - 1.3: (XS, XL and G) with 15'' alloys: 185/60/R15

Face-lift came out in the 4th quarter of 2008, changes were as follows:

- RPM meter standard in all models
    - RPM meter in XL & G changed colors and font
    - XL package replaces L package
    - Mesh front grill
    - Indicators removed from fenders
    - Side-view mirrors now with built-in indicators
    - Lighter grey interior color (dashboard, door panels, headliner etc)
    - Different seat fabric pattern
    - XL & G now have thicker bolster seats
    - Beige carpet instead of black
    - Rear door window switches merged with door armrests
    - Different wheel caps for G
    - Different 8-spoke alloy wheel design for XL & G
    - Key fob remote buttons switched to plastic from rubber
    - XS (sport) package dis-continued

Manuals:

- 1KR-FE Engine repair manual:

http://webpages.charter.net/scott.mcclure/Yaris/1KR-FE/

- Owners manual in English (ZIP file):

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8-K...VFE/edit?pli=1

NOTE: The production of the Toyota Belta and Yaris sedan STOPPED in the third quarter of 2012 in Japan and North America. The Belta was known as the Vios elsewhere. The new shape Vios came out in 2013 to replace the previous model in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and other southeastern Asian countries along with Arabian Gulf countries and in some Middle Eastern countries.

F U R Q A N

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Belta, all you have done is truly amazing. Can you please list all the EXTRA things like this you have done besides auto windows? Where did you get the idea from and how much did it cost?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Video problem in belta

Asslam.o.aliekum every one i am new on pakwheels i have recently bought a toyota belta and so far loving it it has a lcd with navgation but its language is japenise and video doesnt work can any body guide me how to play video

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chaudhary9355 View Post
    Asslam.o.aliekum every one i am new on pakwheels i have recently bought a toyota belta and so far loving it it has a lcd with navgation but its language is japenise and video doesnt work can any body guide me how to play video
    First of all you can't do anything about the language, you will have to live with that.

But you can do one out of the three following things:

1. Install a DVD changer to your current head unit so that it can play all sorts of DVD's.

Cost: 15-18,000rs for a branded, good quality DVD changer (eg: Pioneer, Kenwood)

2. Get an OEM Toyota Tv/Navigation system which has the built-in DVD ROM (like the ND3TW55 or W56)

Cost: 20-25,000rs for a clean unit.

3. Get an after-market DVD player which supports DVD & MP3 playback and has USB, AUX, bluetooth options.

Cost: 35-50,000rs for a good quality Pioneer, Kenwood or Sony head unit.
    - '06 Toyota Belta 1.0L X - '68 VW Beetle 1300 DP - '89 Nissan B12 E16

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default hello

salam all i want to sale my belta 2007 import and reg 2011 isl reg. Push start climate control rpm meter alloy rims new tyres fog lamps milage 20800 total gen. 1300 cc

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khurramkanju View Post
    salam all i want to sale my belta 2007 import and reg 2011 isl reg. Push start climate control rpm meter alloy rims new tyres fog lamps milage 20800 total gen. 1300 cc
    Place an ad here, you'll get a much better response.

Sell your car in Pakistan - Place a Free Ad | Pakwheels

Don't forget to add pictures, post pictures here if you can so we owners and fans can have a glance at your car.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vajih102 View Post
    Belta, all you have done is truly amazing. Can you please list all the EXTRA things like this you have done besides auto windows? Where did you get the idea from and how much did it cost?
    Thanks Vajih102 The 2 way remote alarm system (also known as pager system) is actually pre-embedded in a few cars I saw at an exhibition in Germany. I searched here, found SteelMate with a similar functionality, and for the other options with it, I simply hooked up a few branded and custom made controllers with the CPU. They were window closer, a motor for trunk, tilt sensor, A/C controller with temperature sensor, door opener (besides unlocker), and emergency brake press. I guess all in total it costed around 10K with the main system. I can say easily, worth an investment in many ways, when you have friends travelling in car, or you really would like to know who just tried to mess with your car, while you are at office or at outing.

Since you have asked, besides this, I haven't done much, since I have a standard class Belta that came with a stupid TV/Navigation/DVD system, and like we all have discussed here, it was useless. I replaced the system with a JVC unit, sub-woofer, and a good AMP. Since the unit has bluetooth, I hot-wired my driver-side door speaker to be used when on call via bluetooth, instead of the rear ones, thus to avoid the hall effect and echo. Furthermore, a night-vision HD camera at back now let me reverse with ease.

I am looking for a body kit like harper, then plan to have parking sensors at front and rear, though I hate the look of the holes, but you never know that popped-up main hole lid which you missed seeing, might give a big dent in your bumper.

Also have installed a 3G-WiFi router for PTCL evo, beneath the compartment box, to have a fairly good Internet while in city, for using Maps app on Android (thus taking care of the GPS), and to stay connected on IM like Skype, FriendCaller, etc.. For charging, I got a cheap 3 cigarette lighter + 1 USB slot unit, and can now charge 4 devices at a time.
    If your profile picture is a car, then I have no choice but to assume you're a transformer.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by belta View Post
    Thanks Vajih102 The 2 way remote alarm system (also known as pager system) is actually pre-embedded in a few cars I saw at an exhibition in Germany. I searched here, found SteelMate with a similar functionality, and for the other options with it, I simply hooked up a few branded and custom made controllers with the CPU. They were window closer, a motor for trunk, tilt sensor, A/C controller with temperature sensor, door opener (besides unlocker), and emergency brake press. I guess all in total it costed around 10K with the main system. I can say easily, worth an investment in many ways, when you have friends travelling in car, or you really would like to know who just tried to mess with your car, while you are at office or at outing.

Since you have asked, besides this, I haven't done much, since I have a standard class Belta that came with a stupid TV/Navigation/DVD system, and like we all have discussed here, it was useless. I replaced the system with a JVC unit, sub-woofer, and a good AMP. Since the unit has bluetooth, I hot-wired my driver-side door speaker to be used when on call via bluetooth, instead of the rear ones, thus to avoid the hall effect and echo. Furthermore, a night-vision HD camera at back now let me reverse with ease.

I am looking for a body kit like harper, then plan to have parking sensors at front and rear, though I hate the look of the holes, but you never know that popped-up main hole lid which you missed seeing, might give a big dent in your bumper.

Also have installed a 3G-WiFi router for PTCL evo, beneath the compartment box, to have a fairly good Internet while in city, for using Maps app on Android (thus taking care of the GPS), and to stay connected on IM like Skype, FriendCaller, etc.. For charging, I got a cheap 3 cigarette lighter + 1 USB slot unit, and can now charge 4 devices at a time.
    That is some pretty neat stuff you have there.

I am honestly not a fan of after-market stuff at all, OEM all the way.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb SL 10 W-30 or Shell Helix Ultra SW-40 ?

Quote Originally Posted by murtaza_murti View Post
    That is some pretty neat stuff you have there.

I am honestly not a fan of after-market stuff at all, OEM all the way.

Exactly, OEM stuff is always reliable and peaceful to adopt. Sometimes have to go the other way, when its not available or cost too much with features desired. This reminds me of a question I had in mind to ask someone here, especially you

I have been using the Shell Helix Ultra SW-40 for long with OEM Oil filter, but last time I was recommended by a friend who also have a Belta to use Toyota OEM engine oil. When regular check-in with my 5K kms mark, I asked the service guy about it, and he gave me 2 options. SL 10 W-30 is what he recommended as its Made in Japan and is thinner than the other available option. I also saw another mechanic using this in a Terrios (7-seater) next to my car.

What do you say about this one? Is this any good than the Ultra SW-40? The point to note is its made in Japan (though I am not sure if its packed also in Japan), and its cheaper than the Shell variant. Please suggest.

Here are the images I snapped:

Toyota Belta Owners & Fans Club! -390596

Toyota Belta Owners & Fans Club! -390597
    If your profile picture is a car, then I have no choice but to assume you're a transformer.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddddddddddddddAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAA AmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnn... .......!

Such a lot ov stuff m dazed. PTCL's Evo is another unique idea. Could you please explain how the tilt sensor, A/C controller with temperature sensor, door opener (besides unlocker), and emergency brake press work? Tilt for what? A/C controller with temperature sensor like digital temperature inside the vehicle? What about the door opener and emergency brake thing?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vajih102 View Post
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddddddddddddddAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAA AmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnn... .......!

Such a lot ov stuff m dazed. PTCL's Evo is another unique idea. Could you please explain how the tilt sensor, A/C controller with temperature sensor, door opener (besides unlocker), and emergency brake press work? Tilt for what? A/C controller with temperature sensor like digital temperature inside the vehicle? What about the door opener and emergency brake thing?

Ok Vajih102 a long explanation then...

I installed tilt sensor basically for two reasons. 1, if someone tries to steal wheels, for which he would have to use a jack to tilt the car up. 2, if a car-lifter start to tow my car (by this I do not promote illegal parking, but you never know). Its cheap, and basic function is because of mercury, as it conducts electricity. Click below to see how it works. Its self explanatory

How tilt sensor works - animation

So, when the car is tilt, the remote gets the strong vibration, and its LCD shows the tilt animation.

Temperature sensor came with the system, whenever you communicate with your car, the remote shows the current temperature in your car. By A/C controller, I mean on and off only. I don't have those expensive automated climate control systems. With a small thermostat set to 30 degrees threshold, I got one wire from that sensor towards thermostat and gave current to A/C switch. This means if you are shopping for groceries, and your family/friends are waiting in car, I assume your car fan was running, and the moment it gets hot over 30, A/C switch turns on automatically. To turn this feature on and off, I have got a little switch beneath the little pop-up box (right side below of steering wheel).

Door opener was very simple to do. To tell you the truth, when I was playing with auto-window unit, I found a glitch in window closer system. And now I use it as a feature. If I press the unlock button on remote, car door unlocks, and if I press again and this time keep it pressing for 2 seconds, the driver door opening handle pops up, opening the door. I was surprised to see that each door has a motor with the door opening handle, and if there could be more buttons on remote, or combination options, I would have easily open the remaining 3 doors. The use of this feature is pretty useless in my opinion, besides just one, which I figured helpful in a scenario, when your hands are full with groceries or stuff, and you can't really reach the door handle to pull, but can trigger remote. I once did with teeth

Emergency brake thing is just what you will do with CPU. There is a small Jumper settings, and all you need as an optional device to engage this feature is an old hard drive jumper This will put the car in emergency brake if you have remotely started your car, and have carried on with driving without inserting your key in. Happens automatically on 2 wheel revolution. Also alarm sounds off loud.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great stuff, Belta!!!
    I hope you can share a video of things you have done, especially automatic door opening...

I see a wire comming to the lock of the trunk, it's not the wire of lights, what's its purpose, any idea?
    Signature Location...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This reminds me of a question I had in mind to ask someone here, especially you

I have been using the Shell Helix Ultra SW-40 for long with OEM Oil filter, but last time I was recommended by a friend who also have a Belta to use Toyota OEM engine oil. When regular check-in with my 5K kms mark, I asked the service guy about it, and he gave me 2 options. SL 10 W-30 is what he recommended as its Made in Japan and is thinner than the other available option. I also saw another mechanic using this in a Terrios (7-seater) next to my car.

What do you say about this one? Is this any good than the Ultra SW-40? The point to note is its made in Japan (though I am not sure if its packed also in Japan), and its cheaper than the Shell variant. Please suggest.

Here are the images I snapped:

Toyota Belta Owners & Fan Club - 390596

Toyota Belta Owners & Fan Club - 390597
    Shell Helix Ultra SW-40? Do you mean 5W-40? I personally only use Shell Helix Ultra 5W-40.

I highly doubt that oil is packed and sent from Japan. It could be packed and sent from Thailand as well. You know that everything is possible in this country of ours. What was the price for it?

However, I won't recommend you to get that at all. The thing isn't about what is cheaper and what is more expensive. I would rather get a motor oil that is of a better quality, and I won't mind paying a little more for it as compared to other brands because I know I am getting something that is original and not tempered with in any way.

Why don't you give Mobil 1 5W-50 a try? I am thinking to get it a try on my Belta's next oil change. I've heard really great things about it everywhere and plus it's the best motor oil available in the market, even better than Helix Ultra 5W-40.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Belta on Installments

Dear Belta Club Members, I need bank lease belta.
    anybody interested in selling his car kindly contact me at: qamarmalik333@gmail.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chaudhary9355 View Post
    dnt wory there is a simple solution for language..just go to hall road n ask anyone to install english language software.n also u can ask them to attach a wire for usb connectivity..nd u can listen n watch video songs with usb..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hey can anyone tel me about using tv in belta??can we use in pakistan???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

guys plz tell me about kixx motor oil??for my belta..a person who has great know how of cars engine recommended me about using kixx engine oil..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

how gud ix dix car on CNG ??
    Inappropritiate Language. Removed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I don't think any body in this forum is on CNG, if there is one do share with us your experience... Petrol prices are bulldozing us... :s
    Signature Location...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Zubair530 View Post
    I don't think any body in this forum is on CNG, if there is one do share with us your experience... Petrol prices are bulldozing us... :s
    AOA ZUBAIR BHAI NOE MY BELTA URBAN AREA 13 TO 14 AND LONG 16 TO 17 KILOMETER ON PETROL.IS IT OK

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes, I read your previous updates, That's really great you got improvement... And to be exact you found the point of contention that was the best part of it...
    Signature Location...

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List