Good Answers

Default Toyota Belta Owners & Fan Club

HELLO !

Come discuss your Beltas here.

Praise your rides.....

Show your rides here....

Get information from xperts.

Discuss with each other...

Belta owners and Fan's Club join and enjoy every thing here......

i am starting it with my Ride .......

and waiting for others to join.......

TOYOTA BELTA (2005-2012)
    (JAPAN-SPEC)

(complied by murtaza_murti):

Optional engines:

- 1KR-FE 1.0L (1000cc) inline 3-cylinder, 71HP/63 Ib-ft torque
    - 2SZ-FE 1.3L (1300cc) inline 4-cylinder, 86HP/89 Ib-ft torque
    - 2NZ-FE (comes in 4WD variants only) (1300cc) inline 4-cylinder, 84HP/89 Ib-ft torque

* Note: All of the engines are equipped with VVT-i

Drivetrains:

- 1KR-FE = FF (front-wheel drive)
    - 2SZ-FE = FF (front-wheel drive)
    - 2NZ-FE = 4WD/AWD (four-wheel drive/all-wheel drive)

Transmissions:

- 1KR-FE = Super CVT-i
    - 2SZ-FE = Super CVT-i
    - 2NZ-FE = 4-Speed automatic with Super Select ECT with Gate Shifter

Packages/variants/selections:

B Package = Complete base package; manual windows, plastic door panels, black non-powered mirrors, black door handles, black trunk garnish, silver steel wheels with no wheel caps and base FM/AM radio.

X Package = Powered windows, powered/re-tractable side-view mirrors, fabric door panels, chrome trunk garnish, colored handles and mirrors, built-in CD player or TV/NAV option, keyless entry, headlight beam adjuster (came in limited models) and black steel wheels with wheel caps.

XS Package = Sports package same as the 1.0L X but with 14'' alloy wheels, rear LED trunk spoiler, RPM meter, fog lamps and side skirts.

XL Package = All options of the X package but with a RPM meter, rear speakers, climate control, rear armrest, 50/50 split seats.

G Package = All options of the L package but with Keyless Go option (push button start, door and trunk sensors, smart key). Alloy wheels, body-kit, fog lamps, iON purifier, multi-function steering wheel and voice TV/NAV with bluetooth and G-Book are optional factory options.

Chassis code, DBA-KSP92:

- 1.0L B
    - 1.0L X
    - 1.0L XS

Chassis code, DBA-SCP92:

- 1.3L X B (Business)
    - 1.3L X
    - 1.3L XS
    - 1.3L X 'L'
    - 1.3L G

Chassis code, CBA-NCP96 (4WD):

- 1.3L X (4WD)
    - 1.3L X 'L' (4WD)
    - 1.3L G (4WD)

Colors:

- Meteorite Grey Metallic
    - Silver Streak Mica
    - Barcelona Red Mica
    - Jade Sea Green Metallic
    - Polar White
    - Pearl White Metallic
    - Zephyr Blue Metallic
    - Pacific Blue Metallic

Factory tire sizes:

- 1.0L (B and X): 165/70/R14
    - 1.0L XS with 14'' alloys: 175/65/R14
    - 1.3L (XB, X): 165/70/R14
    - 1.3: (XS, XL and G) with 15'' alloys: 185/60/R15

Face-lift came out in the 4th quarter of 2008, changes were as follows:

- RPM meter standard in all models
    - RPM meter in XL & G changed colors and font
    - XL package replaces L package
    - Mesh front grill
    - Indicators removed from fenders
    - Side-view mirrors now with built-in indicators
    - Lighter grey interior color (dashboard, door panels, headliner etc)
    - Different seat fabric pattern
    - XL & G now have thicker bolster seats
    - Beige carpet instead of black
    - Rear door window switches merged with door armrests
    - Different wheel caps for G
    - Different 8-spoke alloy wheel design for XL & G
    - Key fob remote buttons switched to plastic from rubber
    - XS (sport) package dis-continued

Manuals:

- 1KR-FE Engine repair manual:

http://webpages.charter.net/scott.mcclure/Yaris/1KR-FE/

- Owners manual in English (ZIP file):

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8-K...VFE/edit?pli=1

NOTE: The production of the Toyota Belta and Yaris sedan STOPPED in the third quarter of 2012 in Japan and North America. The Belta was known as the Vios elsewhere. The new shape Vios came out in 2013 to replace the previous model in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and other southeastern Asian countries along with Arabian Gulf countries and in some Middle Eastern countries.

F U R Q A N

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salam everyone admin asked me about the millage since i bought this car it was my first experience on motorway lahore to faisalabad and then further to a village well on my way to faisalabad it gave me 18 which includes half motorway and half around village with ac and my belta is 1000 cc 2007 model....... oh yes it was fantastic drive i enjoyed it GOOD BYE CNG........ on my way it was fully loaded with 40kg wheat and 4 person in...... yet it gave me 16 to 17 average with ac ofcourse ..... i am quite impressed with the average ..... few things i noticed it felt bit like it was pushing itself over 100 kms may b its me i am not sure but i felt like that...... second suspension feel bit hard again may be its me or it suppose to be that way apart from that i enjoyed my journey and yes all the villagers loved the car as they always use to see toyota xli around village so yep i am quite happy...... if anyone need to know more then most welcome

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salaam it might be a stupid question but i am looking for back fix sun shade for belta but i cnt find it i have side fix sunshades but all the shop keepers telling me its not available anyone knows from where i can get it? because installing jet black paper will cause chalaan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Arrow Belta Engine Vibration

this question is directed to all especially the Seniors

I bought my belta (2006 model, 1000cc) about 2 years ago.. after 1-2 months it developed a

strange vibration. every time when the car stops on a signal & whether i put it to neutral or
    just keep the brakes ON (if the signal is about to turn green) the engine used to Give waves

of vibration.. first a slightly bigger one.. then it calms down.. then after 3-4 sec.. may be

another light vibration.. i got it an over the hood check at Toyota walton .. the guy over

there said that he cant do anything about it .. just use it as the way it is.. someone said

get the gear oil replaced & replace plugs.. tuning.. i did all these & though the vibration

gets a bit less right after the tuning .. it does comes back pretty soon..also there was

hardly half a liter of cvt oil in the gear box.. which i replaced with genuine oil(same

advised in this forum )

i discussed this with many mechanics.. but no body gave me a definite answer.most say i have

to live with this as vitz & belta sometimes face this issue & nothing can be done about it..
    Now one mechanic has said that it has got something to do with the Hydrolic heads of toyota..

who needs to be adjusted or loosened.. or probably the rubber something around them needs to
    be replaced.. but to cut it short.. head need to be opened..which probably will rectify this

issue. or.. i should just live with this

i dont want to open my engine just on a hunch as otherwise the car is kool without any issue

any suggestions guyz....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Probably the Gear doesn't comes back properly

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Oh, I felt the same thing a few days back, when i would stop on a signal, the car gives a slight vibration. I think it might be due to the low quality petrol as it is not able to give the engine the right idle power.
    I would suggest don't let the head opened on hypothesis unless your are 1001% sure.
    Signature Location...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saaki786 View Post
    salam everyone admin asked me about the millage since i bought this car it was my first experience on motorway lahore to faisalabad and then further to a village well on my way to faisalabad it gave me 18 which includes half motorway and half around village with ac and my belta is 1000 cc 2007 model....... oh yes it was fantastic drive i enjoyed it GOOD BYE CNG........ on my way it was fully loaded with 40kg wheat and 4 person in...... yet it gave me 16 to 17 average with ac ofcourse ..... i am quite impressed with the average ..... few things i noticed it felt bit like it was pushing itself over 100 kms may b its me i am not sure but i felt like that...... second suspension feel bit hard again may be its me or it suppose to be that way apart from that i enjoyed my journey and yes all the villagers loved the car as they always use to see toyota xli around village so yep i am quite happy...... if anyone need to know more then most welcome
    Awesome! It feels great when one is happy with the way their car performs.

Maintain it periodically to maintain the current performance

salaam it might be a stupid question but i am looking for back fix sun shade for belta but i cnt find it i have side fix sunshades but all the shop keepers telling me its not available anyone knows from where i can get it? because installing jet black paper will cause chalaan
    Toyota does not supply ANY variant of the Belta with rear sun shades. Why would you want one anyways? It looks awful and blocks the rear view.

Quote Originally Posted by zahidb View Post
    this question is directed to all especially the Seniors

I bought my belta (2006 model, 1000cc) about 2 years ago.. after 1-2 months it developed a

strange vibration. every time when the car stops on a signal & whether i put it to neutral or
    just keep the brakes ON (if the signal is about to turn green) the engine used to Give waves

of vibration.. first a slightly bigger one.. then it calms down.. then after 3-4 sec.. may be

another light vibration.. i got it an over the hood check at Toyota walton .. the guy over

there said that he cant do anything about it .. just use it as the way it is.. someone said

get the gear oil replaced & replace plugs.. tuning.. i did all these & though the vibration

gets a bit less right after the tuning .. it does comes back pretty soon..also there was

hardly half a liter of cvt oil in the gear box.. which i replaced with genuine oil(same

advised in this forum )

i discussed this with many mechanics.. but no body gave me a definite answer.most say i have

to live with this as vitz & belta sometimes face this issue & nothing can be done about it..
    Now one mechanic has said that it has got something to do with the Hydrolic heads of toyota..

who needs to be adjusted or loosened.. or probably the rubber something around them needs to
    be replaced.. but to cut it short.. head need to be opened..which probably will rectify this

issue. or.. i should just live with this

i dont want to open my engine just on a hunch as otherwise the car is kool without any issue

any suggestions guyz....
    What is the current mileage? The vibration on idle is due to the following reasons:

- Clogged/choked CAT converter
    - Burnt/old spark plugs
    - Dirty/old air filter
    - Worn-out fuel filter
    - Worn-out fuel pump
    - Dirty MAP sensor

Have you gotten everything mentioned above checked?

Hydraulic engine heads? What in the world? Never ever heard something like that. DO NOT get your engine block repaired. The car drives properly doesn't it? Do not mess with the engine block in any matter.

I would suggest you to hook up a OBD II scanner to the car and note down the codes it shows. We can further solve the issue once you get the codes in hands.

Quote Originally Posted by zahidb View Post
    What are you referring to?
    - '06 Toyota Belta 1.0L X - '68 VW Beetle 1300 DP - '89 Nissan B12 E16

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default neeed urgent help with belta 07

okay everything was going great with my recently bought 07 2szfe 1.3 belta the ride was smooth and everything was perfect
    until day before yesterday i got hi octane in it a mix of 10 liters of octane and 25 liters of petrol from shell dha H block
    yesterday when i was out after shopping i started the car and it started shaking and missing on every gear the pick is fine havent change any thing since bought which is about a month just changed oil which is valvoline 10w30 please help asap

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What is the current mileage? 58000

The vibration on idle is due to the following reasons:

- Clogged/choked CAT converter <<< what & where is that & how to resolve this
    - Burnt/old spark plugs <<< already got them changed
    - Dirty/old air filter <<< regularly replace it every 5000 km & also clean it regularly after 1000 km
    - Worn-out fuel filter <<< hmm this could be the reason...i think
    - Worn-out fuel pump << oho...
    - Dirty MAP sensor <<< what & where is that & how to resolve this

Have you gotten everything mentioned above checked?

Hydraulic engine heads? What in the world? Never ever heard something like that. DO NOT get your engine block repaired. The car drives properly doesn't it? Do not mess with the engine block in any matter. <<< sure thing..

I would suggest you to hook up a OBD II scanner to the car and note down the codes it shows. We can further solve the issue once you get the codes in hands.<<< the scanner with Toyota guys rite? ok i will get it scanned but pls clarify which codes need to be copied? the codes with errors or warnings eh..??

Toyota Belta Owners & Fan Club - quote icon Originally Posted by zahidb Toyota Belta Owners & Fan Club - viewpost right

What are you referring to?<<< same issue as above

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks alot.... i want back sun shade just to avoid black papers like we put on side windows you know thats all and it wont block my rear view as i have side mirrors to see ......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have 2007 1000 cc and my friend 2006 1.3 when you drive and put ur foot on gas it rottle a little bit and in a sec it goes away and then it dont come i felt this when i bought the car and now i dont face it anymore i guess.... my friend told me all the vitz and belta has this problem nothing to worry about... plus my car is running absolutely fine so i dont think i would go to any mechanic and mess with engine drive as it is and see until u really think its getting worse ...if its only for few secs if u know what i mean ..coz our local mechanics are brilliant u know what i mean lol

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

token submitted today, amount = 1100Rs..
    Signature Location...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i went to local post office they said u need to go excise office in lahore coz new law coming out they putting tokens for life on 1000cc cars ..................... secondly plz tell me what is cvt transmission oil and when to change and what is proper way thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi, Recently I have noticed in my Belta 1.3, that at certain points when i accelerate then there emerges some kinda of 'CHIR CHIR' sounds....the same sound shuts-off when I i release the acelerator.......or if i keep on accelerating again it disappears...!!! Is this sound related to engine belt or something else? Any idea or tips?? Please !!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i am having same problem when i put my food on gass it rottles a strange noise for certain secs and then it goes away i dnt get that noise on high speed but around 0 to 50 i do get for few secs what it is anyone knows? my friend told me all the vitz and belta have same problem so kindly few owners of belta can confirm it that its just me or all of u ......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oh i went to excise office in lahore and they told me to come bk on monday they said for 1000cc for life token is 9400 errrrr thats stupid

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i am having same problem when i put my food on gass it rottles a strange noise for certain secs and then it goes away i dnt get that noise on high speed but around 0 to 50 i do get for few secs what it is anyone knows? my friend told me all the vitz and belta have same problem so kindly few owners of belta can confirm it that its just me or all of u ......
    I feel exactly the same problem some times, and i think it is due to the quality of petrol.
    Signature Location...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oh i went to excise office in lahore and they told me to come bk on monday they said for 1000cc for life token is 9400 errrrr thats stupid
    That is a lifetime token, you never have to pay it again...
    Signature Location...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi guys/gals. Have any of you had any issues with the Push Start Vitz/Belta? I've been hearing on our island to stay away from same without any factual information as to why other than usual it doesn't have a key and electronic items fail so I was checking out the part number for the module and googled it and look what popped up.

http://www.toyotapart.com/SMART_KEY_...SB-0003-09.pdf

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i hope thats only the problem ;-p

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi Guys....Just joined this forum. Very informative. I have recently bought a 1000CC belta, 2008 model. Pics are attached. Price 11,60,000. What do u think??Toyota Belta Owners & Fans Club! -450301Toyota Belta Owners & Fans Club! -450302Toyota Belta Owners & Fans Club! -450303

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List