Good Answers

Default Toyota Belta Owners & Fan Club

HELLO !

Come discuss your Beltas here.

Praise your rides.....

Show your rides here....

Get information from xperts.

Discuss with each other...

Belta owners and Fan's Club join and enjoy every thing here......

i am starting it with my Ride .......

and waiting for others to join.......

TOYOTA BELTA (2005-2012)
    (JAPAN-SPEC)

(complied by murtaza_murti):

Optional engines:

- 1KR-FE 1.0L (1000cc) inline 3-cylinder, 71HP/63 Ib-ft torque
    - 2SZ-FE 1.3L (1300cc) inline 4-cylinder, 86HP/89 Ib-ft torque
    - 2NZ-FE (comes in 4WD variants only) (1300cc) inline 4-cylinder, 84HP/89 Ib-ft torque

* Note: All of the engines are equipped with VVT-i

Drivetrains:

- 1KR-FE = FF (front-wheel drive)
    - 2SZ-FE = FF (front-wheel drive)
    - 2NZ-FE = 4WD/AWD (four-wheel drive/all-wheel drive)

Transmissions:

- 1KR-FE = Super CVT-i
    - 2SZ-FE = Super CVT-i
    - 2NZ-FE = 4-Speed automatic with Super Select ECT with Gate Shifter

Packages/variants/selections:

B Package = Complete base package; manual windows, plastic door panels, black non-powered mirrors, black door handles, black trunk garnish, silver steel wheels with no wheel caps and base FM/AM radio.

X Package = Powered windows, powered/re-tractable side-view mirrors, fabric door panels, chrome trunk garnish, colored handles and mirrors, built-in CD player or TV/NAV option, keyless entry, headlight beam adjuster (came in limited models) and black steel wheels with wheel caps.

XS Package = Sports package same as the 1.0L X but with 14'' alloy wheels, rear LED trunk spoiler, RPM meter, fog lamps and side skirts.

XL Package = All options of the X package but with a RPM meter, rear speakers, climate control, rear armrest, 50/50 split seats.

G Package = All options of the L package but with Keyless Go option (push button start, door and trunk sensors, smart key). Alloy wheels, body-kit, fog lamps, iON purifier, multi-function steering wheel and voice TV/NAV with bluetooth and G-Book are optional factory options.

Chassis code, DBA-KSP92:

- 1.0L B
    - 1.0L X
    - 1.0L XS

Chassis code, DBA-SCP92:

- 1.3L X B (Business)
    - 1.3L X
    - 1.3L XS
    - 1.3L X 'L'
    - 1.3L G

Chassis code, CBA-NCP96 (4WD):

- 1.3L X (4WD)
    - 1.3L X 'L' (4WD)
    - 1.3L G (4WD)

Colors:

- Meteorite Grey Metallic
    - Silver Streak Mica
    - Barcelona Red Mica
    - Jade Sea Green Metallic
    - Polar White
    - Pearl White Metallic
    - Zephyr Blue Metallic
    - Pacific Blue Metallic

Factory tire sizes:

- 1.0L (B and X): 165/70/R14
    - 1.0L XS with 14'' alloys: 175/65/R14
    - 1.3L (XB, X): 165/70/R14
    - 1.3: (XS, XL and G) with 15'' alloys: 185/60/R15

Face-lift came out in the 4th quarter of 2008, changes were as follows:

- RPM meter standard in all models
    - RPM meter in XL & G changed colors and font
    - XL package replaces L package
    - Mesh front grill
    - Indicators removed from fenders
    - Side-view mirrors now with built-in indicators
    - Lighter grey interior color (dashboard, door panels, headliner etc)
    - Different seat fabric pattern
    - XL & G now have thicker bolster seats
    - Beige carpet instead of black
    - Rear door window switches merged with door armrests
    - Different wheel caps for G
    - Different 8-spoke alloy wheel design for XL & G
    - Key fob remote buttons switched to plastic from rubber
    - XS (sport) package dis-continued

Manuals:

- 1KR-FE Engine repair manual:

http://webpages.charter.net/scott.mcclure/Yaris/1KR-FE/

- Owners manual in English (ZIP file):

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8-K...VFE/edit?pli=1

NOTE: The production of the Toyota Belta and Yaris sedan STOPPED in the third quarter of 2012 in Japan and North America. The Belta was known as the Vios elsewhere. The new shape Vios came out in 2013 to replace the previous model in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and other southeastern Asian countries along with Arabian Gulf countries and in some Middle Eastern countries.

F U R Q A N

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys on last Saturday, someone has stolen both of my side mirrors and he has even broken the base of both mirrors and it has happened right in front of my house around 3 pm

My car is insured but they say that they will pay only 50% of the cost and I have applied for the claim.

Kindly let me know from where in Lahore can I get original side mirrors for my light green Belta.

Guys ur urgent response is highly appreciated.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Abuammar View Post
    Guys on last Saturday, someone has stolen both of my side mirrors and he has even broken the base of both mirrors and it has happened right in front of my house around 3 pm

My car is insured but they say that they will pay only 50% of the cost and I have applied for the claim.

Kindly let me know from where in Lahore can I get original side mirrors for my light green Belta.

Bilal gunj is your best bet

Sent from my Nexus 4 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Straight to Bilal Gunj .... sorry to hear about your loss
    Drop a gear, and disappear

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys on last Saturday, someone has stolen both of my side mirrors and he has even briioken the base of both mirrors and it has happened right in front of my house around 3 pm

Sorry to hear about this

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Belta Club fellows,
    I have bought a 1.0L belta 2008 model in Aug-2012, having around 16k drove millage on meter at that time (which I think is not true but exceptions are always there), I have drove it on long route couple of times and in same month I drove it to the mountains of Kalar-Kahar with total 3 persons on board including driver. I have witnessed that its giving me around 15.5 km/L with A/C driving with an avg. speed on motorway of 120 km/h. I am quite surprised that with an avg. speed of 120 km/h on motorway the new 1.3L Honda City 2012 model is also giving same millage with total 4 passengers and with A/C, I am not sure how to manage my car's fuel efficiency (at the moment its giving me 10-13 km/l in city), please update that I have recently changed the engine oil and filter, sparking plugs are fine, recently done with normal tuning (plugs & throttle body cleanup with breaking service) before my last long route trip.

Second problem I faced is with A/C, it trips quite a lot (especially at day time with 46 degree outside temp) and turn on when I switch it OFF and than ON after 2-3 min, but yesterday it hasn't turned on for app 5-10 min after that I splashed water on radiator and than A/C started to work, but the tripping problem is persistent and trips at night time as well.

Third problem is with my front passenger side suspension, which is stiff & hard (suspension's oil is also leaked) and not providing any shock absorption, is there any possibility of repairing it or should I replace it with a new one?

One more information I would like to seek from you guys is, my belta is equipped with Simple Audio CD player, I would like to know about any better music solution (which can play mp3 files at least with USB/AUX support etc.) for my belta, how much it will cost me and from where I can buy it in Lahore, and I hope that my Audio CD player can be sold out easily.

So I need you guys advice on these matter that how can I overcome with these issues, apart from these issues I am quite a much satisfied with the ride. I have drove my ride for more than 6k KM. Thanks for your valuable time and comments.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sorry to hear about that, May Allah keep you and your belonging safe. Ameen.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mshahzadimtiaz View Post
    Dear Belta Club fellows,
    I have bought a 1.0L belta 2008 model in Aug-2012, having around 16k drove millage on meter at that time (which I think is not true but exceptions are always there), I have drove it on long route couple of times and in same month I drove it to the mountains of Kalar-Kahar with total 3 persons on board including driver. I have witnessed that its giving me around 15.5 km/L with A/C driving with an avg. speed on motorway of 120 km/h. I am quite surprised that with an avg. speed of 120 km/h on motorway the new 1.3L Honda City 2012 model is also giving same millage with total 4 passengers and with A/C, I am not sure how to manage my car's fuel efficiency (at the moment its giving me 10-13 km/l in city), please update that I have recently changed the engine oil and filter, sparking plugs are fine, recently done with normal tuning (plugs & throttle body cleanup with breaking service) before my last long route trip. Brother the mileage issue is debatable, there are other users who has the same complain and then there are some who are over-satisfied with mileage (17 to 19km/l) lots of discussions have made throughout the thread and we havent came to any conclusion yet apart from properly tunned and light foot techniques. So you have to wait in the queue until someone comes up with a definite answer.

Second problem I faced is with A/C, it trips quite a lot (especially at day time with 46 degree outside temp) and turn on when I switch it OFF and than ON after 2-3 min, but yesterday it hasn't turned on for app 5-10 min after that I splashed water on radiator and than A/C started to work, but the tripping problem is persistent and trips at night time as well. Is you belta equipped with climate control? Its strange to know that compressor dint kick in for 5 to 10 minutes, also cooling down radiator means your car heating up much than expected. Suggestion is to get it checked by Toyota. I know some places they rip you off but bear in mind that those are professional guys and you can pull their collars if you are not satisfied. While on the other hand a road side mechanics expertise in local assembled cars and very very few of them are genius with finding/fixing the problems in such vehicles.

Third problem is with my front passenger side suspension, which is stiff & hard (suspension's oil is also leaked) and not providing any shock absorption, is there any possibility of repairing it or should I replace it with a new one? Again you have to get it checked, if it can be fixed or not? You can get a good condition second hand from Bilal Gunj (if you reside in Lahore) or Sultan ka khoo (if u in ISB/Pindi)

One more information I would like to seek from you guys is, my belta is equipped with Simple Audio CD player, I would like to know about any better music solution (which can play mp3 files at least with USB/AUX support etc.) for my belta, how much it will cost me and from where I can buy it in Lahore, and I hope that my Audio CD player can be sold out easily. There are tons of brands and model available in market, few members have shared head units on this thread, browse the early threads (pages) in this forum and you will have an idea. You can always sell you current one at a reasonable price.

So I need you guys advice on these matter that how can I overcome with these issues, apart from these issues I am quite a much satisfied with the ride. I have drove my ride for more than 6k KM. Thanks for your valuable time and comments.
    Hope this helps a bit and wait for others opinion as well.

Have a nice day

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by unware View Post
    Hope this helps a bit and wait for others opinion as well.

Have a nice day
    Dear unware, Thanks for your detailed response, I appreciate your comments. Regarding climate controlled A/C sorry to say I am not sure I think its not because I am unable to see any Automatic option in cooling/heating gauge in dashboard. But definitely I gonna consult Toyota Township motors for this issue.

Once again thanks for your kind response.

Have a nice day.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys I have purchased my side mirrors. First I called Toyota Service Centers for the price of new side mirrors and they told me that it will cost Rs.32,500/- each which means Rs.65,000/- for both and this doesn't include color match.

Then I talked to one of my friend who owns a Suzuki Service center and he arranged a pair of side mirrors from Bilal Ganj in just Rs.20,000/- including color match and Mashaallah everything is working fine in these mirrors.

And I am hopeful that I will get full amount reimbursed from my Takaful company.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys I have purchased my side mirrors. First I called Toyota Service Centers for the price of new side mirrors and they told me that it will cost Rs.32,500/- each which means Rs.65,000/- for both and this doesn't include color match.

Then I talked to one of my friend who owns a Suzuki Service center and he arranged a pair of side mirrors from Bilal Ganj in just Rs.20,000/- including color match and Mashaallah everything is working fine in these mirrors.

And I am hopeful that I will get full amount reimbursed from my Takaful company.
    Woah!

Were yours the ones with the embedded indicators?

In Karachi, a pair does not cost more than 10-12,000rs at maximum. That too from a front-end cut car.
    - '06 Toyota Belta 1.0L X - '68 VW Beetle 1300 DP - '89 Nissan B12 E16

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=Abuammar;3883588]Guys I have purchased my side mirrors. First I called Toyota Service Centers for the price of new side mirrors and they told me that it will cost Rs.32,500/- each which means Rs.65,000/- for both and this doesn't include color match.

uffffff ..... 20,000 ???

Sultan ka khoo in Pindi you can get two for 14,000 and thats include color matching as well. I am not sure whether they are with embedded indicators or not.

Anyways be happy if they color-matched and working fine. On top of that if you get reimbursement then nae worries

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Were Toyota importing it all the way from Japan ??? Insane price they quoted !!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear brothers
    help me
    my friend lost his belta key
    now guide me from where in lahore we should get new key ? cost ?
    jazakallah
    www.facebook.com/AhmadYarsAutoSpa

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_yar View Post
    dear brothers
    help me
    my friend lost his belta key
    now guide me from where in lahore we should get new key ? cost ?
    jazakallah
    Did he loose his remote key? Does he have a spare?
    - '06 Toyota Belta 1.0L X - '68 VW Beetle 1300 DP - '89 Nissan B12 E16

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by murtaza_murti View Post
    Did he loose his remote key? Does he have a spare?
    gee murtaza bhai lost remote key and don't have any spare key

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=unware;3883637]

uffffff ..... 20,000 ???

Sultan ka khoo in Pindi you can get two for 14,000 and thats include color matching as well. I am not sure whether they are with embedded indicators or not.

Anyways be happy if they color-matched and working fine. On top of that if you get reimbursement then nae worries
    They will increase the amount of premium to adjust the reimbursement thats what all insurance companies do.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_yar View Post
    gee murtaza bhai lost remote key and don't have any spare key
    Browse thru the earlier pages .... I remember someone mentioned a guy in Pindi can provide belta remote .... about lahore i have no idea but then lahore is more versatile so it shudnt b that hassle, bilal gunj area maybe??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Browse thru the earlier pages .... I remember someone mentioned a guy in Pindi can provide belta remote .... about lahore i have no idea but then lahore is more versatile so it shudnt b that hassle, bilal gunj area maybe??
    Actually I was the one who gave number of a guy in i10 who makes remote keys. But i cannot find his card now. U will be able to find it in the previous pages. If not go to any car dealer who is dealing in imported cars and he will be able to help

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BubyDuby007 View Post
    Actually I was the one who gave number of a guy in i10 who makes remote keys. But i cannot find his card now. U will be able to find it in the previous pages. If not go to any car dealer who is dealing in imported cars and he will be able to help

appreciate for both responses. i heard these jdm cars having immbolizers so copy keys cant work , from bilal gunj defiantly will get some other belta key than how to program it for my friend's belta ?
    www.facebook.com/AhmadYarsAutoSpa

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers