Dear Pak Wheelers!
I have bought a charade this week. I will be posting pictures soon. Want to recondition it. Willing to allocate some budget on that. Details are following:
Daihatsu Charade 1986 (G-11)
Engine: 993cc (changed once with same specs.) very good condition
Interior: Original dashboard, frame, meter, doors
Tyres: Good condition with alloys rims
Steering Wheel italian sports.
Petrol/CNG with good consumption.
Please experts answer my question:
1. Steering wheel (sports) is very hard. Indicators don't go off automatically. What can be issue?
2. Front right tyre is one centimeter outside alignment
(Wheel alignment persons said that the tyre needs to by aligned from lower body (floor) by pressing it inside and then rod will be used to fix both level. What should be done in that case?)
3. Brake pedal vibrates when I accelerate the car on speed 50 or greater and apply brakes. What is issue?
4. When I take sharp turns I feel some sound of tuc.. tuc .. just one or two (may be because of alignment or front right wheel).
5. Radiator fan is always ON. Heat gauge never goes up. What should be done?
6. Reverse gear back light not working. Need some kind of switch with the reverse gear. Indicator goes off sometimes. Should I go for full electrical wiring change? Is that feasible?
Please refer to Good/Reliable mechanic in RWP/ISLAMABAD.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad