Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Charade 88 engine swap with 4efe

Dear Folks,

My charade 88 original dhiatshu petrol engine started to act weired recently.Engine started to giving cloaking and knocking sound i got it checked oil pump wasnt working fine temporaliy got it fixed but engine was creating same sounds with when accelarate.I planned to change engine goign back with kabli engine doesnt sound right so i am going for 4efe corolla engine.I need suggestions and advice weather its a good decison what will be the after match any issue with suspensions,foundations and vibration after swap?
    Will appreciate responses.

Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<table id="post2605543" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2605543" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(199, 226, 240);"> hello guys, i too have charade 88 (anda shape), with diesel turbo engine (so called Turbo indeed).... consumption is REALLY BAD , i think not more than 10 miles in a liter, engine is weak and needs pump and nozzles work or something i dont know, i am looking forward for a good and cost effective swap, can you guy please suggest me would it be better to swap a charade 1000cc petrol engine if it is less costly or should i go for some other engine with good performance, speed wise and fuel effiecient...i m interested for EFI too..

tell me suggestions with idea of total price, i am in lahore, so you can give me idea of bilal ganj market...and how much my current engine will have a market price?

all your suggestions are warmly welcome...
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px; border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(199, 226, 240) rgb(199, 226, 240);"> Charade 88 engine sqap with 4efe - user online Charade 88 engine sqap with 4efe - report </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(199, 226, 240) rgb(199, 226, 240) -moz-use-text-color;" align="right">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

good to change it with 4efe, simpler the better will cost u much , but u wil be free , remember going that will take more then 15 days ,of ur time,, cause u have to change many things with that engine,

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This was a good information that you put up here on Charade 88 engine swap with 4efe.
    Hope that it benefits all the ones who land up here.

______________-
    <table width="129" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><col width="129"><tbody><tr height="17"> <td class="xl66" style="height: 12.75pt; width: 97pt;" width="129" height="17">www.sinosells.com</td> </tr></tbody></table>

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haziqshah View Post
    good to change it with 4efe, simpler the better will cost u much , but u wil be free , remember going that will take more then 15 days ,of ur time,, cause u have to change many things with that engine,
    Im sure it'll take time to swap something different in Charade which is actually not made for it. Little alterations and fixing stuff takes time, money and headche too. But no offence bro... 15 days???

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List