0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Charade 85 G11 ac problem.

Last year I refilled gas in my car as and after that ac worked find. It was cooling well but after two months it wasn't cooling as good and during afternoon or when sun was really hot it just didn't work. At night it work good but sometime it would start to blow hot air instead of cool air. And when after year later I open my car ac again and nothing is happening. Should I refill gas or should I so something else. Any suggestions??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear I am a similar patient like you...I got it repaired twice but in-vain. Final verdict for me is that there is some issue in the head of my Charade G11 original engine. On AC temperature needles goes beyond half the mark in just 10 kms running, lots of load on engine. Otherwise it is awesome, no heating issue in engine and petrol average remain at 14km/lit.

Currently I have left the matter as it is and living happily, I will see again after an year or so if engine dies further.

Quote Originally Posted by faizan094 View Post
    Last year I refilled gas in my car as and after that ac worked find. It was cooling well but after two months it wasn't cooling as good and during afternoon or when sun was really hot it just didn't work. At night it work good but sometime it would start to blow hot air instead of cool air. And when after year later I open my car ac again and nothing is happening. Should I refill gas or should I so something else. Any suggestions??
    Bara CG-125 bana phirta hai jou Sprinter say derta hai ....

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List