95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default BHP Motorsport's ,,,,,,,,City

Today coming out of Y block i see this silver color city with rear wing and a huge exhaust cruising. didnt take me long to figure who's car is it. i go behind him , one of the partners of BHP,, we drag inbetween slow traffic,, quite a test of skills, but i tell you this modded city is real fast,,and exhaust sounds as if engine's gonna explode, kinda got me wondering what the hell is going on in his car. he hasnt left any point which could slow down the acceleration and this city pulls like anything, not sure what engine is in there, but have an idea it has type R acura powerplant swaped,, cost him a lot.. its fun to drag with fast cars at least you dont feel yr wasting yr fuel. i called him to register PW and post his comments on here,, so hopefully tomorrow we'll see his car pics around here somewhere.

,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@salarzea....

its a 99'spec engine...and there seriously arnt any of those lying around here.....i worked very hard to find it.... so now you know what im talkin about...and what solution are you looking for...i think everything is clear..a freind of mine has H22 in charade gtti...lets see what happens when that baby comes on road...
    Quarter mile is all i live for..!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@NEO

I doubt I'll ever find a 99~2000 engine in pk..... u sure shud feel lucky....

I don't know what to say 'coz I never heard of performance tuner getting 80+ bhp just by adding some wires, ceramic coatings... etc... etc...... if its true for u.... than I hope pakistan got the top tuners of the world..... no doubt....

what u say FLy!!! u r quite for long time.... am I right or wrong???

This Space Intentionally Left Blank.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Neo961
    I am sorry in advance coz I tried to stay away from this topic but I couldn't, must be the itch in my ***. Must go see a Doc! I think Mugen should contact you for their next project, what they could not do has been achieved by you.

quote:
    "so..when you talk about the stock engine in a city..then according to POWER to WEIGHT ratio..you can get approx 267+bhp..putting in ceramic coated headers, cat-back, exhaust, cold air intake, MSD 6-AL, irridium plugs, 7-core metal wires..etc..will take me to approx 280bhp..putting in Apexi's VAFC-2 and tuning it to perfection takes another 10-15hps out of the engine..thats for the initial set-up.... over everything else ive got 75-shots of NOS..

i am getting somewhat approx 300+.."

1st of all B18c5 is rated at 200ps=197hp. Yes there is a difference between hp and Ps.

2ndly like i said I am surprised that you did not get a call from Mr Mugen himself. To get 280hp from just simple upgrades is outstanding. No matter what type of headers you try on the b18, at the most you will see a gain of 2-3hp and loose the same amount on certain rpm curves which has been proved and tested on dynos by Turbo magzine and they found the best header to be the stock one.

Catback exhaust again it has to work with the whole exhaust combination from the headers to the muffler, gains are again 2-4hp.

Cold airintake, will give you again maybe depending on the type used will give you 1-2hp gains.

MSD 6-AL, irridium plugs, 7-core metal wires.. well they will only make the engine idle and run smoother. Sorry on a N/A no noticable gains.

Apexi's VAFC-2 It is a fuel and air manipulation device and can also control vtec engagment. Again trying improve on what has already been maxed out.

So the only proper way too see big gains is forced induction, and you are using N2O 75shot yes that will give you gains. But not neccassarily 75hp more like 60hp max.

You see all these combined make a difference but not over 300hp, I think you have been misled.

As for the drag with 350z(most of them in Pak are Autos, I do not know why but they are I guess those are the cheap ones in Japan) well yes you could have beaten it easily with the B18 in the City, but you should have disspeared from the view with 300+hp. I say why don't you dyno your car and you will see what I am saying. The manufacturers of these products promise big gains, which are marketing gimicks. yes they do give gains but used with combination of other things and products, but according to the dyno you loose hp also with certain products.

As for the B18C which is a very efficient engine and has been moded max from the factory itself. Mugen itself modified the type r engines and cars. When they couldnot get more out of the engine they lightened the cars and the improved the suspension that is where they got the lower 0-100kmh numbers not only from the engine.

Hope you folks are not offended but my apologies if I have.
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred." Soichiro Honda

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And before you start retaliating agaiinst what Ashfaq bhai said, I suggest you take it in context. There's crap loads of Civics especially these days that have taken a new path, to rev OVER 10,000RPM. There's also loads of Civics that produce OVER 200HP in NA Trim but Neo bhai you're gains are way off mark. 267bhp NA???.
    I think Jun was shitting bricks when they put out the JUN Super Lemon EK4 with a 257hp Naturally aspirated B16A. stroked to 1.8, Drysumped, cammed, using standalone, stronger girdle god knows what. and given the amount of RnD and equipment thrown in there 257hp seems an impractical figure.
    300hp from an NA!
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| C2G - GARAGE | SHOP | TUNE +92 346 8776643 |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@FLy / Racerf1

Again, I don't have to tell u.....

BHP Motorsports City -625096

LOL!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

guyzz...were just here to discuss...no grudges....

first of all...if any of you know the calculations of power to weight ratio...this thing would have been easy...
    weight of the car/hp =____

if you know the rest youl get the answere..!
    anyways..
    i never said i was getting 80 hp out of just headers or wires or plugs..or whatever..!!...

lets just say this engine is a 200hp crap... put on everything i mentioned just for 10hp...dont put any power to ratio crap....just talk about 75shots of NOS...(which sometimes i change the jet too a 100-shots ..that feels great )...

HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IS THE GAIN..??

SIMPLE MATHS NO NEED OF ANYTHING ELSE...??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@NEO

Well.... I know what Mugen is capable of and I don't have to elaborate that..... power to wieght ratio is understandable but till now I'm not able to digest the 300+ bhp......

Now a li'l dose of reality.... I'm posting these pix not to ridicule u but to let u know that u can fool someone once but u can't fool around all the time.... 'coz I might b fooled 1st time (my mistake)..... if fooled second time (I'll get more experienced)... but if u can fool me around third time... than ofcourse I AM A FOOL!!!.... so plz plz.... don't ridicule us in front of other nations 'coz Pakistani's are not the only ones surfing PakWheels but I know alot more ppl surfing it.... 'n they might think something else.... infact they'll ridicule me instead of u.... ..... No! they will ridicule us as a nation..... so plz be realistic....

This the Data which I extracted from Mugen's S2000 project which they worked around on.... like hell... and what they gained... u can see thier own figures......

BHP Motorsports City -625117

BHP Motorsports City -625118

BHP Motorsports City -625119

=====================

If u want to I can post the detailed work which they did on it.....

Need I say more!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@neo
    bro i am back was away people Neo bro here is nicest person on fast wheels i have seen in pakistan after levin stop trying to prove you know **** sitting on computer or running car on roller dont make us smart and one more thing performance and horsepower are still two differant issues and its a mix of more then jusr hp that gives hp. It is not just weight lesser weight also gives you worse traction. 2 years back i had a bikes tuned to around 210 hp which in terms was useless as i could never control the wheel spin so the power didnt give me performance just made it harder to ride. we are all here to share our experiences and get on with our lives in a better way.

SO PEACE and lets help each other tune our cars better without spending much cash.

@neo
    got a new turbo for my car mine was busted dont know what i got its a gift from my freind in khi the one i told you about it spools at around 2500rpm and with the modified controller that he gave me i am using around 1.1 bar of booost

regard

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well you're all up for peace using that language for a person whose twice older than you are!
    Two words. DYNO SHEET!!
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| C2G - GARAGE | SHOP | TUNE +92 346 8776643 |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Neo961
    The following passage is a quote from your post which clearly states what you wrote and claim the Hp of your car after the mods. Unless you say this was written by someone else. {:|

"Reply By : Neo961 on 12/20/2005 3:47:59 PM
    first of all about the car...honda city..its a 950kg car...civic is heavier than city...!...and secondly about b18c type-R's specs:

stock..:
    Output power(ps/rpm): 210/8100
    Torque(kgm/rpm) : 18.5/7500
    compression ratio : 11.1:1

so..when you talk about the stock engine in a city..then according to POWER to WEIGHT ratio..you can get approx 267+bhp..putting in ceramic coated headers, cat-back, exhaust, cold air intake, MSD 6-AL, irridium plugs, 7-core metal wires..etc..will take me to approx 280bhp..putting in Apexi's VAFC-2 and tuning it to perfection takes another 10-15hps out of the engine..thats for the initial set-up.... over everything else ive got 75-shots of NOS..
    i am getting somewhat approx 300+.."

You see we do not have grudge against you or anything else, its just that you need to verify your claims, not just through numbers, anyone can do that. As for the weight advantage, yes you have weight advantage and that is the reason you would defeat a 350z auto which weighs in at 1635kgs. As per the calculations

350Z
    1635/287= 5.69kgs/hp

Neos City (not counting the 75 shot N2O)
    950/210= 4.52kgs/hp

Neos City (With N2O)
    950/210+60hp= 3.51kgs/hp

like i said in my earlier post you should have disappeared from his view instead of giving him a distance of 2-3 car lengths. Just food for thought, I think you need to Dyno your car and inturn have someone tune it at the same time to utilize the use of dyno. Otherwise this all just assumptions and when you assume (you make *** out of u and me) So Dude like FLi-Gti says Dyno Sheet!

@Mrhot2000
    With all due respect, Neo961 must be a very nice guy indeed. But to me Levin is a Much nicer guy, who has Courtesy, Respect, and above all Truthfulness.
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred." Soichiro Honda

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ashfaq bhai, you delve alot into sweeping statements such as the above. To me this stuff is all a series of dubious claims with absolutely no proof whatsoever. The standard method is to present a series of dubious allegations and allow a gullible audience to draw the lines among them.He can say that you don't own an EVO, that the EVO in your driveway is a fable, not there and not yours... now prove him wrong. Because no matter what you say, he's going to offer up some other (entirely plausible) absurdity that you have no counter for, and as you counter that he'll throw out others.
    I've learned that that you can't prove anything wrong, you CAN however prove something is right!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@FLi_Gti
    Adeel Bhai I will keep your advice in mind! As for the Evo, I do not have one, I just pretend to have one, bluffmaster, lol!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lOl.
    Waisay btw, any news or do i have to come ther myself?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@racerf1
    yes i know Levin is one of a kind he is the only one on the forum whom i call and love to talk to and i have a wonderful video of his from the last meeting which i might post if u are interested in downloading its 8.5 megs. where are you levin Uncle i miss you and Uncle levin u can now call me on local any time at 042 8420039

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@FLi_
    Adeel bhai you are more the welcome to Dubai but I am still waiting for the guy to get back to me. With the shows and things he has been busy. But I think I better give him a visit. You are always on my mind and Inshallah I will get you to Dubai one way or the other.

@Mrhot
    That is what I suspected but I guess the post did not potray the correct msg on your part

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well.... its becoming a hot potato.. now lets see who's gonna eat it...!!

@Racerf1

I remember once u posted dyno sheet... let him look at that old one atleast.....

@FLy

U want 2 b in Dubai.... Wow!!! will love 2 c u here... btw, its better to be in dubai than spoil it in arguments with Briolers!!! Lol!!!!!

@mr_short..

well.. I shud say... mr short sighted infact...

to ride a fast car is not a personality check.... its more than humble taste that defines character....!! watch out!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

neo:
    maybe i didnt warn you in time, this happens whenever a new guy joins in..i also got comments like ,,,it doesnt become a levin by simply plonking in a 4age, and how did i pull a 268km/hr figure on speedo. i was luckily i didnt fell for long explanations, as this corolla spoke its own language being in stock condition, now its a very much wanted car by a # of members , you'd be surprised how many buyers it attracted here, how many e-mails i got.,, responce of guys who drove it.. I had to control myself from becoming a %&^%&$^***.
    Now as i mentioned, i drag with yr car (even i had a cracked tranny,that time.lol) that was sufficent to attract lot of guys what is there running with a stock 4age.
    Beleive me i have offers here from brothers willing to help me mod my car with minimal costs (going out of their way to help me mod).. enough power to have somebody think a few times whether they should drag or not with this corolla..
    and for me that is the biggest gain. worth lot more to me than what my XE is. plus i made lots of friends! guys chk newbies inside/out this is natural but its for the joiner to figure out that he's going www with his data and how much he can afford to support. On this car forum hp/torque/weight ratio is looked by high % of members, some reply some dont.
    so, id say you stay with real figures. you are most welcome to ask help, comment about others rides, give suggestions, my motive was to have you here so you can also expand yr hobby/bussiness.,,,,
    regards to amir.......peace
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i wonder how come a 200bhp engine becomes 276bhp after putting it in a lighter car

but Fli,Salarzae and Racerf1 ontheother hand he has mentioned that gains after using some base mods header footer (oopss , here comes my office work) xhust, plugs etc give him around 10hp.
    struggling to get a license

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my GOD..!!...you guys are reaallyy something..!!...

@salarzea.. bhai with total respect...whenever you put that h22 in your car...il be ready to drag with you..NA to NA..no problem..may be when u see it with your own eyes you'l change ur mind..!

@levin..ur a good guy..and thanx for not tellin me that new ppl are not welcome here...anyways...whenever you mod ur XE to the max...just give me a call...il be happy to check neo with you..!...and yess...that day on defence road...it was just a glimpse of the performance a type-R is capable of..!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yaar Salmaan, Sab baat theek, aap kud batao, yaara, 276hp NA?
    There is NO way that B series is making over 210 TOPS on pump gas. You tell him to dyno it, and i'll bet you any money without spraying his car is no where over 210!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List