0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Xli & CITY.......Comparison

AOA pakwheelers........i have been lookin that from last few days many people are confused whether to buy City 09 or Xli 09 as they r available on almost the same price.......since both cars(Gli & City) are available for me thatsy i am posting an interior & exterior Review via Video......According to me City is much better than Xli because of the following Factors:

1) Presence of ABS

2) Better Drive(good road grip & better Handling)

3) Power windows,Matching Side mirrors

4) Better Engine(performance wise as it heavier too)

5) Even with these better features City is Cheaper than Xli

here is the video Link:

Critisms & Comments r most welcomed......do share ur views!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    and if u guys know, 4 wheel disc without ABS is a disasater.... 2 wheel disc is far better then that configuration. this is EXACTLY why the japanese corolla X comes with 2 wheel disc and no abs.and in upper models, 4 wheel disc is given ONLY if they offer abs... so u guys r corolla fan, n u do agree that international toyota is far better local indus toyota, give me reply of this last fact then? doesnt it makes sense? so, 4 wheel disc is not an answer to every god damn question...
    didnt the 2001 civic come with 4 wheel disk brakes without ABS?
    Respect others opinions and they'll respect yours.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

even the new SWIFT has rock solid brakes...and its disc/drum combo with ABS + EBD
    sent from my HD2 without using the handset itself!!

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by darthvader View Post
    lol whatever you say, at the end of the day you see more corollas from the 90s and 80s compared to civics. to maintain a civic you have to do exactly what you said you did with yours. NEVER miss a tuning etc etc but people here treat their cars like crap and yet somehow corollas always manage to stay alive.
    get out of sarghodha and go to Bagh or Muzaffarabad. See the terrain the 70s and 80s and even 90s corolla manages to get into. Take a civic/city there and it will break into two. Thats part of the reason why you NEVER see a honda there in the first place.
    and if you really wanna talk about benchmark, then how is that hotel story a benchmark of honda's class?
    Yes these guys only talk about big cities and never seen that tough terrains.Have u ever been to Naran Honda will break into two when u will go 2 or3 times there but A corolla will be alive even if it goes there 20times.Also the NOrthern areas,queta,peshawar or any rough terrains there u cant expect honda.Honda ceo rejected for giving cars to hotel becaUSE THEY know it will break in two after rough use .

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mods can u close this topic

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

didnt the 2001 civic come with 4 wheel disk brakes without ABS?
    No sir the Early Exi had 2 wheel disc brake without ABS.Later models had 4 wheel disc without ABS, thats a mistake,yes. but honda guys managed to callibrate it properly. Braking power spreads out evenly, thats why the wheels dont lock as soon as they do in xli.
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lol whatever you say, at the end of the day you see more corollas from the 90s and 80s compared to civics. to maintain a civic you have to do exactly what you said you did with yours. NEVER miss a tuning etc etc but people here treat their cars like crap and yet somehow corollas always manage to stay alive.
    get out of sarghodha and go to Bagh or Muzaffarabad. See the terrain the 70s and 80s and even 90s corolla manages to get into. Take a civic/city there and it will break into two. Thats part of the reason why you NEVER see a honda there in the first place.
    and if you really wanna talk about benchmark, then how is that hotel story a benchmark of honda's class?
    Lol... u know when first corolla was introduced in pakistan? in 1967 if im not wrong.n honda? 1995! so u think there is no difference in this lot of time? There certainly is! u see more 70s 80s corollas bcuz that was the only car available back then if u wanted a bigger sedan.after 20-30 yrs, u ll see equal number or civic/city and corollas cuz now the sales of civic+city is almost equal to sale of corolla ( i wrote city+civic cuz in corolla, xli n altis both r same but in honda its different). but to be honest, number of sale DOES NOT means a car is good.if so, mehran wud be the best car of pakistan.

as for ur never-miss-a-tuning stuff, car will keep going even if u dont change oil for 100,000kms. but there will be a difference between a 3lakh kms corolla which hasnt been maintained and a 4lakh kms driven corolla which has been maintained properly. just "going on" is not enough.going on strong is the point, and any car in the world will go on strong IF maintained properly.no IFs and BUTs here.

For the muzaffarabad etc comment, lolzz, if so, my city shud ve been in some 1500 piece at this time.my car visits villages around sargodha, the roads there are no less then offroading, i can upload pix if u want me to.my car visit layyah ( thal desert area) 2-3 times in 6 months as we have some agricultural land there. u have to drive in sand for miles n miles there.i ve visited muree, abbotabad thandyani etc on it. i ve done mud bashing on it countless times (https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/roa...g-honda-city)i ve raced it against friend's cars.i ve done 160km/h plus on it.i ve driven it for 7 hrs without a break. what else do u want from a small 1.3l sedan, man? i mean, shud it jump off K2 and survive? sorry mine cannot do that, can urs?

about the benchmark thing, i wasnt talking about benchmark of honda, i said that honda atlast doesnt want their cars to be used as taxi.cuz at this time, Honda's customers are primarily the executive type of ppl, office going or young car enthusiasts. rather then some land lord guy living in a village deep in punjab.honda wants to keep their present type of customers loyal bcuz these r the only ppl who really know the value of honda cars n they r open to new ideas.while the other type, the 2nd one, is just not.they are always complaining that city doesnt have a temprature guage, or that the ride is hard, or resale is not gud.they dont usually understand the reason.
    even if u see advertisements, toyota corolla is advertised with dhol beating ppl in the back ground and punjabi written in it.while hondas arent!

hope u can make some sense out of my post, if not, phew, i wasted my 10min
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lol... u know when first corolla was introduced in pakistan? in 1967 if im not wrong.n honda? 1995! so u think there is no difference in this lot of time? There certainly is! u see more 70s 80s corollas bcuz that was the only car available back then if u wanted a bigger sedan.after 20-30 yrs, u ll see equal number or civic/city and corollas cuz now the sales of civic+city is almost equal to sale of corolla ( i wrote city+civic cuz in corolla, xli n altis both r same but in honda its different). but to be honest, number of sale DOES NOT means a car is good.if so, mehran wud be the best car of pakistan.

as for ur never-miss-a-tuning stuff, car will keep going even if u dont change oil for 100,000kms. but there will be a difference between a 3lakh kms corolla which hasnt been maintained and a 4lakh kms driven corolla which has been maintained properly. just "going on" is not enough.going on strong is the point, and any car in the world will go on strong IF maintained properly.no IFs and BUTs here.

For the muzaffarabad etc comment, lolzz, if so, my city shud ve been in some 1500 piece at this time.my car visits villages around sargodha, the roads there are no less then offroading, i can upload pix if u want me to.my car visit layyah ( thal desert area) 2-3 times in 6 months as we have some agricultural land there. u have to drive in sand for miles n miles there.i ve visited muree, abbotabad thandyani etc on it. i ve done mud bashing on it countless times (https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/roa...g-honda-city)i ve raced it against friend's cars.i ve done 160km/h plus on it.i ve driven it for 7 hrs without a break. what else do u want from a small 1.3l sedan, man? i mean, shud it jump off K2 and survive? sorry mine cannot do that, can urs?

about the benchmark thing, i wasnt talking about benchmark of honda, i said that honda atlast doesnt want their cars to be used as taxi.cuz at this time, Honda's customers are primarily the executive type of ppl, office going or young car enthusiasts. rather then some land lord guy living in a village deep in punjab.honda wants to keep their present type of customers loyal bcuz these r the only ppl who really know the value of honda cars n they r open to new ideas.while the other type, the 2nd one, is just not.they are always complaining that city doesnt have a temprature guage, or that the ride is hard, or resale is not gud.they dont usually understand the reason.
    even if u see advertisements, toyota corolla is advertised with dhol beating ppl in the back ground and punjabi written in it.while hondas arent!

you are wrong there. executive people drive this --->

Xli & CITYComparison -189047

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i'm sorry but if you're comparing driving in sand, going to murree and driving in sarghodha to the terrain in Bagh and Muzaffarabad then you really need to go to Bagh and Muzaffarabad to see what I'm talking about. Take this for example
    Xli & CITY.......Comparison - 67742 10150284861255165 830615164 15323049 910522 n

Xli & CITY.......Comparison - 67347 10150284861125165 830615164 15323045 7080495 n

Bring a city or civic here
    Respect others opinions and they'll respect yours.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

guys whatever bt in pak corolla is much better. coz its nt just to travel few miles when it comes to thousands corolla is better then city... city is also good bt just for local drives... thats y most of the generation of pak is using corolla.
    "Wife & car always looks good when they are shining"

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no match to CITY.... CITY is WINNER

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Luckyman,
    You are a rubbish individual have very poor vision. Ab baywaqoof tujhe kiya pata tu baat krta hai politicians ki pakistan ke politicians kounse sincere hein they are all selfish to their selves jo Democracy kay naam pe awaam ko loot rhy hein sare conclusion tu yeh hai key sare lotare log corrola chala rhy hein. City Sirf nafees ul nafs shaksiyayt kay liay hay na kay tere jaise rubbish individuals kay liay
    Aur doosra gari jo bhee ho maintain krna apne hath mein hota hai jitna gari ka khayaal rakho *** oothna gari tmhara khayal rakhay gee tmhare soch se lagta hai kay tmko paka pakaya halwa khane ki aadat hai ziada agr Corrolla ko tu ziada solid smjhta hai tu chal BMW aur Mercedes se muqabila kr iim sure corrola will fail tu apni ooqat se bahr ho rha hai so keep enjoying your rolla Corrola

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ahmedbila,
    I will strongly suggest you to stop arguing with these timewasters before something unwanted happens.
    R18 boyz!.....Powered by Honda

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i'm sorry but if you're comparing driving in sand, going to murree and driving in sarghodha to the terrain in Bagh and Muzaffarabad then you really need to go to Bagh and Muzaffarabad to see what I'm talking about. Take this for example
    Xli & CITY.......Comparison - 67742 10150284861255165 830615164 15323049 910522 n

Xli & CITY.......Comparison - 67347 10150284861125165 830615164 15323045 7080495 n

Bring a city or civic here
    oh, so a corolla will survive this terrain? If you think so then go ahead, drive your rolla (that is if you own one) on this terrain and show us a video of it proving that corolla is strong enough! you corolla fans are really funny (and stubborn)