Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Liana Eminent VS City AT or GLI

Liana Eminent=Rs1086000 (1.6L)

City AT =Rs1319000 (1.3L)

GLI =Rs1354000 (1.3L)

I know that there is a difference b/w Liana and City or GLI, both toyota and the honda may have a comfortable drive than Liana BUT a Package as a Whole Liana Eminent is a good offer, Pricewise; and as all these cars are Pakistani they are some what equal in quality.

My point is that if one buys LIana Eminent instead of city or a gli he is actually saving 300000 (approx) which is a handsome amount of money to spend on something else.

SO IF I SAY THAT LIANA EMINENT, A PACKAGE AS A WHOLE IS A DECENT OFFER BY PAK SUZUKI AM I CORRECT? OR THERE ARE SOME OTHER SERIOUS PROBLEMS IN LIANA I AM NOT AWARE OF.

PS:i searched about liana eminent on pakwheels for its reviews but couldn't get enough info SO thats y i am posting this topic....i know i has been discussed quite a few times.
    You talk about Democracy when you give me the right to VOTE !! This current "Democracy" is a SHAM ~ from Karachi...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Liana has been replaced and we need SX4 in Pakistan
    Market reading bhi koi cheez hoti hai.. Agar sx4 na chali yahan par to?

Because I am damn sure, log usko bhi kuch arsaa baad bura kehna shuru kar dain ge like Liana.. Us ma kafi cheezain Liana wali hain..
    All hondas, toyotas same paki crap stuff, liana is a better offr bt th prob z dat v live in a very materialistc society,wid liana ur a suzuki which is thumb down for certain ppl.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Market reading bhi koi cheez hoti hai.. Agar sx4 na chali yahan par to?

Because I am damn sure, log usko bhi kuch arsaa baad bura kehna shuru kar dain ge like Liana.. Us ma kafi cheezain Liana wali hain..
    i for one wont
    its a car designed by Italdesign Studios and nominee for Car of the Year 2007

Liana is no threat for City and Corolla in terms of sales

SX4 is the direct replacement of Liana better in every and almost the same in cost
    ofcourse there is a market for it
    if PakSuzuki changes its mentality of money hungry monopoly

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

also more competition in 1300CC segment will force Honda and Toyota to provide even more features in their cars

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by PGhasanJ View Post
    i for one wont

SX4 is the direct replacement of Liana better in every and almost the same in cost

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

paksuzuki is crap

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Liana RXi doesnt have EBD and no Liana trim has EPS
    City adds DBW = Drive by Wire Technology

also City costs 12.6 Lakh while Liana 1.3 RXi costs 11.3 Lakhs
    its slightly 1 Lakh more expensive

City IVTEC has more HorsePower and much better Fuel Economy than Liana and its non VVT Engine

one more thing
    Suzuki has replaced Liana with SX4 all over the world
    we r the only country in the world who r manufacturing Liana because PakSuzuki doesnt want to invest in a new assembly line setup
    if Honda and Toyota can do i why cant PakSuzuki

why r they selling Liana for 11.3 Lakh when they shuld be selling the SX4 for around the same price?

and i agree on the Toyota bit
    they too r reaping the benefits of "Resale" which tends to increase Toyota Corollas Sale above all other cars in Pakistan

even if they didnt introduce this current shape with VVT Engine
    the old Corolla wuld still be out selling all other 1300CC cars in Pakistan

bottom line is Toyota and Honda do atleast keep the cars up to date with their international models
    same shape corolla and city r being sold all over the world

Liana has been replaced and we need SX4 in Pakistan
    I agree and I sincerely apologise about claiming that liana has EPS...honest mistake and yes I have seen many sx4 in my area, liana production stopped back in mid 2007 and I thought we are comparing 1.6 here so I was talking about eminent and yes honda seem to be only ones with up-to date with there models..even honda accord is latest and err as for toyota...nah man...they just changed the body and engine is same...which I hate...a car is ONLY "all-new" when EVERYTHING has been upgraded...which in case of corolla hasn't been and I have no idea that from where they are still getting 2C diesel engine lol
    One has a moral obligation to disobey unjust laws.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I agree and I sincerely apologise about claiming that liana has EPS...honest mistake and yes I have seen many sx4 in my area, liana production stopped back in mid 2007 and I thought we are comparing 1.6 here so I was talking about eminent and yes honda seem to be only ones with up-to date with there models..even honda accord is latest
    Honda Accord maybe latest but they charge 57 Lakh Rs for the damn thing :/
    and they give 4 Cylinder Engine instead of V6

and lol i think discussion went to 1.3 somewhere along the line :p
    if someone is buying a second hand car he can consider any model he wants whether its City Corolla or Liana
    wht matters is if hes getting a good deal or not

Zero meter is another story imo

and err as for toyota...nah man...they just changed the body and engine is same...which I hate...a car is ONLY "all-new" when EVERYTHING has been upgraded...which in case of corolla hasn't been and I have no idea that from where they are still getting 2C diesel engine lol
    yar Corolla Pakistan main toffee ki tarha bikti hai
    is main Carburetor Engine bhi daal do to awam buy karay gi xD

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i for one wont

The whole problem in Pakistan is that in the small car market paksuzuki does not face any competition asides from the cuore. All over the world suzuki faces severe competition that is why if the adopt the same strategy there they would be kicked out in a matter of no time. In sedan market there is still some competition honda, toyota, nissan, etc. That is why atleast models are replaced in a reasonable time frame.

Secondly currently Pakistan still has no emission laws and carby type engines are still being produced. I have not come across any other country which manufactures cars and still has not adopted emission standards.

The healthy way out the the current situation is to introduce more competition in local auto industry. If new assemblers enter the market in a matter of a few months Paksuzuki will not only upgrade engines but replace models also.

And yeah, one has to give credit to the Honda Atlas, they are offering the same technology to Pakistan as being offered to Japan, Europe and the US. The new city in pakistan has a 2008 technology 1.3 ivtec engine which is exactly the same as being offered in other countries right now (not 15-20 years later.). Same is the case with Civic also.

Nowhere in the world is Corolla being offered in 1.3 asides from South Africa, and they have a modern dual VVT engine in their corolla not the same as Pakistani Corolla one. Even the latest suzuki swift (which is a good car no doubt )being offered in Pakistan does not have the same specifications M13A engine that was offered in the 2004-2010 Swift worldwide. I asked someone associated with Paksuzuki, they told me there are currently no chances of model replacement or engine upgrade of any model.

Lets hope things improve in our auto industry, because the way things are going right now now the time does not seem to be far away when even models of sedan cars will not be replaced for decades.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dont blame indus for 2C engine bcoz diesal quality in pak is so crap that a d4d hilux get kharab so why would u expect new engine when pak can run a new technology engine.first blame the diesal industry of pak then blame indus.
    Quote Originally Posted by lumina_ss View Post
    I agree and I sincerely apologise about claiming that liana has EPS...honest mistake and yes I have seen many sx4 in my area, liana production stopped back in mid 2007 and I thought we are comparing 1.6 here so I was talking about eminent and yes honda seem to be only ones with up-to date with there models..even honda accord is latest and err as for toyota...nah man...they just changed the body and engine is same...which I hate...a car is ONLY "all-new" when EVERYTHING has been upgraded...which in case of corolla hasn't been and I have no idea that from where they are still getting 2C diesel engine lol

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 6037550 View Post
    dont blame indus for 2C engine bcoz diesal quality in pak is so crap that a d4d hilux get kharab so why would u expect new engine when pak can run a new technology engine.first blame the diesal industry of pak then blame indus.
    Hi mubeenshahid, how are u doing bro!

So u mean if one is paying 18 lacs for a 2D Saloon SR then its justifiable? Why dont they DISCONTINUE 2D instead of ripping peope off.
    R18 boyz!.....Powered by Honda

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Liana 1.6 Eminent. Dude no comparision with Gli or City. Liana is really bullet infront of those carts.(sorry cars i used to have Liana Eminent and none of these even came closer to me. Parts qualitiy is far better than these two. only there was one issue. that is FUEL consumption. Liana is lil heave on fuel but worth keeping.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by towaseem View Post
    Liana 1.6 Eminent. Dude no comparision with Gli or City. Liana is really bullet infront of those carts.(sorry cars i used to have Liana Eminent and none of these even came closer to me. Parts qualitiy is far better than these two. only there was one issue. that is FUEL consumption. Liana is lil heave on fuel but worth keeping.

ok i have Liana 1.6 M/T but i may differ from ur point of view no doubt the car is fast even on cng my 80000km used engine can easily touch 150km/hr on full load plus AC,but the fuel economy consuption is ok it gave me 14km on highway i was above 120 all the time what if i stayed at 100 110?and in city with AC its giving me 10km per litre.these stats were on petrol i have touched my car to 170 or 175km on petrol with ac turned off,but i had to slow down the car bcs of a truck.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

who is forcing u to buy a 2.0d salloon dont buy it.is indus people forcing to u to buy only a 2.0d.dont get rip
    Quote Originally Posted by airomerix View Post
    Hi mubeenshahid, how are u doing bro!

So u mean if one is paying 18 lacs for a 2D Saloon SR then its justifiable? Why dont they DISCONTINUE 2D instead of ripping peope off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

User Tag List