0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default -------Problems in New City 2009------------------

Plz disscuss the problem u face with ur new City 2009 and as wel as the good thing u see .Plz just give ur comments only for information abt the guide line for new purshaser of City 2009

PLZ plz plz only City 2009 peoples just comment

no comment on Corolla 2009

..PLZ

Thanx in Advance for co-operation both City and Corolla Peoples...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

har cheez pe pasay kyun lagaya banda 13 lakhs ki car leta ha or driver hasta ha k trunk lite nayi or jb install krna chaho to honda wale kehte han warranty void hojayegi ye kasi crap policy honda atlas crap company ki ,ek to pehle trunk lite basic utility dete nayi or phir warranty void.HATS OFF TO HACL.
    Why put money for a cd player when i get a good quality aux player in xli.
    high mount stop lamp matters and its considered as luxury in pakistani cars.
    for beige interior u can clean after 1 year and it will be fine.
    for corolla there are many types of back lites and original one is also LEDS and good lookin but city there re no modification.
    u have to cut and then install fog lights instead of a xli which can be fitted easily.

Quote Originally Posted by BilalYusrat View Post
    1. By pathetic, people generally mean "Black" (because its difficult to clean). There is nothing else 'pathetic' about the interior. However, in my experience, I clean the interior once in two months, and it remains even dust free for this time period. Also, Corolla in the US and in other countries is sold with black interior and City with non-black interior (out side Pakistan). If Black was bad, they would have not done that. Black is just nice.

2. Poor Suspension? This is something no one here in the forum can mathematically describe. Its baseless and useless claim.

3. No trunk light: After buying a car for almost 1.3 million, spend 500 rupees and get it installed. This is not a point to dislike a car.

4. No high mount stop lamp: No body gives a damn about it.

5. Alpine CD Player: They put this so that you can have choice. You can later put a better CD player or a navigation system which fits bolt-to-bolt in it and looks phenomenal. Or if you don't like a navigation system, you can put a better CD player and put the one that you like.

6. Rear Ugly lights: To some they are ugly, to others they are a clone of BMW 3 series which isn't as ugly as everyone calls it.

7: Under the bumper there is proper space for the place which needs to be cut to put fog lights. They have left out that space deliberately. This way, those who want to install fog lights will be able to do it, and those who don't want to install it, will not look stupid by having a space for fog lights with nothing in it.
    Aunda Fan

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    har cheez pe pasay kyun lagaya banda 13 lakhs ki car leta ha or driver hasta ha k trunk lite nayi or jb install krna chaho to honda wale kehte han warranty void hojayegi ye kasi crap policy honda atlas crap company ki ,ek to pehle trunk lite basic utility dete nayi or phir warranty void.hats off to hacl.
    High mount stop lamp matters and its considered as luxury in pakistani cars.
    For beige interior u can clean after 1 year and it will be fine.
    For corolla there are many types of back lites and original one is also leds and good lookin but city there re no modification.
    U have to cut and then install fog lights instead of a xli which can be fitted easily.
    +100000000000000000000

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

even 15 yr old rolla has trunk lite
    Aunda Fan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

har cheez pe pasay kyun lagaya banda 13 lakhs ki car leta ha or driver hasta ha k trunk lite nayi or jb install krna chaho to honda wale kehte han warranty void hojayegi ye kasi crap policy honda atlas crap company ki ,ek to pehle trunk lite basic utility dete nayi or phir warranty void.HATS OFF TO HACL.
    bunda XLI layta hai which is more expensive then City
    it lacks
    ABS
    Power Windows (Are we living in Stone Age? :p )
    Power Mirrors
    Engines' Fuel Average and Horsepower (City is way ahead in this)

wht they offer is :
    anyone who has even the slightest interest in Car Audio will throw away the players tht comes in both these cars

City is Faster/Powerful/Fuel Efficient compared to Corolla
    City has by far the best "Drive" of any 1300CC car in Pakistan

Corolla XLI has "High Mount Stop Lamp" and "Trunk Lights"
    Corolla XLI does not have Power Windows

Toyota walay paisay kis baat kay laitay hain?
    jo main cheez hoti hai gari ko wo to ghaib hai XLI main
    CD Player HighMountLamp and Trunk Lights kay paisay laitay hain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Bilalyusrat i know bhai u got honda city 2009 and its really gives 26km but its a car full of negative things..ur favourite honda company cant install trunk light a basic utlity,high mount stop lamp looks good which was present in old city,rear pooor suspension not as good as corolla rear pessengers will get hitted and bumped on poor roads and pakistan is full of poor roads bcoz all people dont live in lhr,fsd or khi.Interior quality is really pathetic of cheap plastic installed in every part and i know corolla has not good quality but its still better than city .
    And for u hit jerks when apply breaks its happen in civic also it has very hard and tight brakes and why seat belts are given ,they re given to put it .
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
    stick to the topic guys its city problems where civic comes from
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
    First u bring in corolla which the topic poster strictly forbid to do, then u say stick to the topic, where did civic come from? comment karne se pehle kbhe socha hai apne?

as for the topic
    Pros:
    1- really nice engine, u get power where u want it n the DBW system is really responsive
    2- theres not that much body roll as in the previous city and it handles really well in traffic
    3- in an emergency manoeuvre, the rear of the car stays in line with the front, meaning it does not tail out
    4- steering is nice n lite although i would prefer a harder one like the civic

Cons:
    certain essentials are missing but they can be installed easily! there is one thing though, on the highway, u sorta feel every bump u pass over may be its cuz of the torsion beam suspension or i dont know, but u do feel it!