0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default all new honda city owners!!

heyy evry1,,i like the new honda city and reli interested 2 buy it!!!the only prblm is my dad..,he says dat the car is out ov market,has no resale value,has a odd lukin rear,and not soo impressive interior,i argued wid him about the pros ov dis car bt wants prove.,,soo i thought dat i ask new city owners about its resale(does it make any profit or not)and about its features and performance!!!!need all tips and advices abot it!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar first of all,its not true that it doesnt hav any resale value...it definately has it...atleast more resale then civic but it wont give u any profits if the price of new one doesnt increase significantly after u buy it.... the shape and interior depends on personal choice,some ppl just love the rear view of the car and also the black interior...so,when ever comparing a car, compare the features nd specifications...

city has abs brakes wid brake assist, power full vtec engine which gives excellent performance, drive by wire throttle system,which means no cables for race padel etc, 4 power windows, powered side view mirrors, 15inch rimz (although u will have to change the tyres). excellent aerodynamic shape and most of all (like all hondas) its about driving pleasure.... it looks bad or not,im 100% sure it drives very smoothly as many owners stated here.....i ll say go for it...

wait for other members and owner to come n they will guide u better...
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

car has no resale problem....rear part of the car is specifically varying from everyone's different choice.....interior quality is really cheap......preformance is (Y)(Y)
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sir interior quality is not cheap,infact its better then the previous model...it only LOOKS cheap bcuz its black,nd dust is visible on it...otherwise,its fine.
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List