Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 PICS

Hey Guys,

I installed CNG kit over the weekend and so far so good. I am enjoying the ride and you guys will be surprised that it wont do any knocking on CNG which it normally does on Petrol. So far my car is in testing phase meaning that I am calculating the mileage and stuff. But again the pick and response time is pretty good.

For all those who says you will ruin your engine life or City 2010 dont deserve CNG and bla bla bla. My answer will be "I just can not afford current petrol prices these days, as I have to run 100km/day."

There you go with the pictures.

The Engine Bay
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85935 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 1 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239720

The CNG Kit setup, right under the fender.
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85936 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 2 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239721

Another view
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85937 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 31 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239722

Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85938 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 3

Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85939 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 4

The Gauge...
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85940 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 5

Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85941 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 6
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239723
    Boot space after putting in the Cylinder.
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85942 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 7

Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85943 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 8 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239724

Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85944 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 9

That is the Cylinder, I colored it Silver. I wish if I could have polish metal color but that was the only one available at CNG conversion center.
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85945 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 10 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239725

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

installing spacers is not a good idea , change the spring to a larger height .
    something fishy about number of total posts !!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nadeem5476 View Post
    installing spacers is not a good idea , change the spring to a larger height .
    Could you please explain with more details that why its not good

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stonedsaint View Post
    Cng costs half of the price of petrol whether you drive in city or on highways no matter how efficient u drive !
    You should read: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/2220301-post169.html

Reading and learning is good for health, specially compared with assuming. I have edited the post for the newer prices of petrol.
    Say to the believing men.. www.muhammadbinyusrat.com/blog/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BilalYusrat View Post
    You should read: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/2220301-post169.html
    Reading and learning is good for health, specially compared with assuming. I have edited the post for the newer prices of petrol.

Well dear, i m sorry to say, u just keep arguing again and again on that wrong calculation on FALSE info of your own supposed,
    Let me tell u something, in that calculation, cng mileage is all wrong !
    any city idsi can deliver 160 km in city easily, and 200 km + on highways with one cylinder of cng 55wl ! even my ex ride, 13 years old suzuki margalla can do 200 km on motorway then how come these new cars can't make more then ur calculated 170 km. why are U just not digesting this part !
    Brother autophile's xli do around 220 km in one cylinder,

I will be agree on one thing, cng requires gud maintenance, care and non-abusive driving habits if someone want long term benefits.

Now Stop spoiling this thread and try to accept the facts or redo your amazing calculations with proper info, this thread is for the discussion relating pros & cons of cng in 2010 model city, not for comparing it !

peace !
    !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
    Could you please explain with more details that why its not good
    Spaces effect the smoothness of ur Car...
    Platinum&Iridium Plugs,Performance 8MM Wires,Automotive Bulbs and Bosch Horns for sale Contact: 0333-3035482

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well dear, i m sorry to say, u just keep arguing again and again on that wrong calculation on FALSE info of your own supposed,
    any city idsi can deliver 160 km in city easily, and 200 km + on highways with one cylinder of cng 55wl ! even my ex ride, 13 years old suzuki margalla can do 200 km on motorway then how come these new cars can't make more then ur calculated 170 km. why are U just not digesting this part !

I will be agree on one thing, cng requires gud maintenance, care and non-abusive driving habits if someone want long term benefits.

Now Stop spoiling this thread and try to accept the facts or redo your amazing calculations with proper info, this thread is for the discussion relating pros & cons of cng in 2010 model city, not for comparing it !

peace !
    Thanks dude you just took all the words that I just suppose to say....

Must say 11/10 on your reply.

I know Bilal's calculations are all biased that is why I didn't reply him as it would be a waste of time.

I already justified him against his own calculation so telling a person same thing twice or thrice is I think more then enough so I guess we should stick with the purpose of this thread only.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
    Dr Sahab,

So far so good. Very good mileage and 110% satisfied. I put in the spacers last weekend but could not arrange the pictures for it. Now the height is exactly the same as a stock car.
    The voice like dug-dug will come, I expierenced honda is very sensitive shock vise.
    www.euroslim.com.pk; www.splash.pk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vik_vik,
    there is also selling add of your current ride on PW, confusing???
    www.euroslim.com.pk; www.splash.pk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dr sahab, this is already discussed in this thread, Just selling it cuz have to go abroad for some reason. But it has nuthing to do with my CITY's performance or anything, I AM LOVING IT JUST LIKE I LOVE Mc so be optimistic....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

peace !

I don't know from where did you guys study basic mathematics. How did you matriculate with this accurate standard of mathematics?

When you reply, you should "AT LEAST" make the calculation YOURSELF? so that you can save all the regret that you later will have to make.

Lets ASSUME the car makes 190 Kilometers (vik_vik's car never did 190, he said 188 somewhere which is totally absurd, but lets agree he did 190)?

I'm doing all the calculations by assuming the 'higher' possibilities than what I actually assume.

I mean you can never make someone agree who does not want to agree.

Here goes the simple mathematics that even a kid of second grade would do easily:

Code:
    190 Kilometers in 500 Rupees.

190/500 = 2.63

2.63 Per kilometer?

Simple enough? no?
    Per kilometer for petrol as calculated already was:

Code:
    Y = 3.30 (3.30 Kilometers per liter).

69.2/21 = 3.29
    Lets use subtraction (the most difficult law of mathematics to find the money we save per kilometer)

Code:
    3.29 - 2.63 = 0.66
    Now, to find the number of kilometers at which the price of the kit will be met for this:

Code:
    40,000/0.66 = 60,606
    A person driving 100 Kilometers a day would get:

Code:
    60,606/100 = 606 days = about 2 years.
    This INCLUDES ALL Saturdays and Sundays!

This is totally absurd. I am assuming everything as high as I can?

You calculated 6 months for someone who drives 100 kilometers EVERYDAY?

C'mon who are you kidding? How many people are driving 100 kilometers everyday? 5? 10? thousands of people drive around 50 Kms/day. That doubles the time to 4 years RIGHT AWAY?

WHAT DO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?

I've assumed a person gets 190/cylinder. I PERSONALLY know at least 5 people with CNG in these 1.3L cars. NOT A SINGLE is getting more than 160, in my calculation I've used 190?

I mean this is absolutely not what I believe, its what maths, for God's sake MATHS is saying?

Just because you guys never made a calculation doesn't mean that someone else making a calculation which turns out to be against your belief is wrong.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

peace !
    You got 200 in margalla? congrats, really!

I got 210 in Alto. The problem is that non-efi engines are much more successful with CNG than the latest EFI ones. Everyone gets about 180 - 200 KMs in one cylinder in almost all non efi cars.

I have 2 Cultus, one Potohar, and one Alto standing my house right now. Not a single one makes more than 200KMs/Cylinder.

My friend has one Alto, and a Liana. Alto goes up to 180 (we've calculated many times). And Liana is filled in Peshawar, and needs to be refilled after exiting Islamabad interchange.

Another friend of mine has Civic Auto 1.6L, it doesn't make more than 150 on highways.

City I-DSi had been WORST on CNG. People even removed the kit because of its sluggish response on CNG. There is no way City would ever get 200 KMs. But yours could have had some magical powers.

Like I did not make the calculations based on the mileage I get with my car (22.8 KPL) in the same way you should calculate with average 'everyone' is getting.

If autophile's XLi got 220 on 56 KG Cylinder, its pure magic. Really. But I didn't disagree. I am talking about opening the eyes and seeing what everyone gets.

You're starting the calculation on 200/Cylinder while vik_vik didn't say he got 200 anywhere. His highest record (according to him) was 188.

The problem is that one drives within the city as well even if your'e on a long drive (you do reach a city and drive inside the city). It is plainly impossible to get 188 as average of a round trip from Islamabad - Peshawar and back (because of the fact that you have to drive inside the city as well).

There are dozens of other factors. You have to put Petrol as well?

You just close your eyes and think its night?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Look Bilal, this is the last time I am replying you in my thread and yet again you are wrong in your calculations. So this is the forth time I am going to fix your so called Calculations and I am sick and tired of your biased calculation so this is the last time.

Lets ASSUME the car makes 190 Kilometers (vik_vik's car never did 190, he said 188 somewhere which is totally absurd, but lets agree he did 190)?
    Can you explain why the hell this is absurd?????

If you are getting 22km/l in your City only and every other owner is not getting more then 19km/l max so isnt it absurd in your case so think b4 you say something about anyone

190 Kilometers in 500 Rupees.

190/500 = 2.63

2.63 Per kilometer?
    Now as I am talking and concerned about my CITY so I used to pay 420 not 500 and we have already discussed this before so I dont have enough time to justify this yet again so you are Biased here.

[/CODE]Per kilometer for petrol as calculated already was:

Code:
    Y = 3.30 (3.30 Kilometers per liter).

69.2/21 = 3.29
    Very clever, You are putting 21 km/l and as you should know that this is my thread and Its all about my CITY which is getting 18km/l max so YOU ARE BIASED AGAIN so dont come up with these calculation again as there is no point of discussing them so please dont waste time in these biased calculations of yours.

I've assumed a person gets 190/cylinder. I PERSONALLY know at least 5 people with CNG in these 1.3L cars. NOT A SINGLE is getting more than 160, in my calculation I've used 190?
    You should get more friends bro and trust me you will get more once you get rid of this habit of not accepting others point of view.

I would suggest you to open your own thread with a blank topic and put all these calculation init, you might come up with a new Fourier series

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ vik vik
    Do tell us the exact specification of the spacers (size) etc for this model of city and from where you get the spacers, as I'm planning to install in my car.

As I've posted few comments before (if you remember) about spacers, I was already interested because the original height of car looks good.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AhmedSheikh View Post
    @ vik vik
    Do tell us the exact specification of the spacers (size) etc for this model of city and from where you get the spacers, as I'm planning to install in my car.

As I've posted few comments before (if you remember) about spacers, I was already interested because the original height of car looks good.
    I have my own mechanic who did this job for me. But still you can ask the people in "Sultan k kooh" about the spacers for City 2009. You can get them easily. Make sure you do not go with the rubber ones as that wont lift up to the stock height.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ahan ok,
    thanks for immediate response.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

another car Ruiend.Dontno Why are we ppl driving our Damm cars on the Cost of Industry.
    DIY The Best Workshop on the Holy Planet!
    Every thing changes,Its only the "change" which never changes.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

let me tell you one thing.
    you cannot afford any given car until you can afford to RUN the car... as per factory defaults that is....
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasay_ahmed View Post
    another car Ruiend.Dontno Why are we ppl driving our Damm cars on the Cost of Industry.
    Why it is ruined DUDE? I guess you didn't read the full thread and the topic as it says all.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I personally know that if I have to run my car on gasoline on a daily basis, I would not have enough money for any of my other necessities.
    People who advocate using gasoline are the ones who can easily afford it. Simple as that. Now tomorrow and the day after tomorrow are going to be CNG holidays and I simply don't know that how would I manage the costs of gasoline as it would ruin my budget totally. I travel around 200 kms daily and CNG costs me Rs. 450-500 whereas gasoline would cost me anywhere from Rs.1000-1200.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

City I-DSi had been WORST on CNG. People even removed the kit because of its sluggish response on CNG. There is no way City would ever get 200 KMs. But yours could have had some magical powers.
    U must be kidding ! Right !
    U seriously needs to straight up ur facts kid !

2ndly, CNG saves 50% , digest it ! if u r running on petrol FINE ! i am running gli 2010 and 2006 city on petrol too bcoz i dont have to run long routes on them, i have other cars for that but it doesn't change the FACTS & will not be stupid enough to start advocating petrol !

Running car on petrol is kinda luxury with common average man in pak, huge boot space, light and responsive ride but its not affordable by every one, specially when U have to do with ur pocket ! Instead of ur DAD's !

80% pvt cars on road are on cng ! Yes they all dont know some simple maths which U ( the only genius in pak ) knows !

Rest .....
    one big mistake of urz, ! Mileage on ur odo is not actually whats is in real, have u ever filled tank completely and run for few km and then again fill it up ! thats how u get actual mileage ! Real facts !

Still , if u can't keep ur loads of crap in ur head ! I offer you to come to isb, i will pay ur expensive of fueling, u run ur ride in isb and show me 22.5km/liter ...... ok ?
    !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

User Tag List