Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 PICS

Hey Guys,

I installed CNG kit over the weekend and so far so good. I am enjoying the ride and you guys will be surprised that it wont do any knocking on CNG which it normally does on Petrol. So far my car is in testing phase meaning that I am calculating the mileage and stuff. But again the pick and response time is pretty good.

For all those who says you will ruin your engine life or City 2010 dont deserve CNG and bla bla bla. My answer will be "I just can not afford current petrol prices these days, as I have to run 100km/day."

There you go with the pictures.

The Engine Bay
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85935 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 1 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239720

The CNG Kit setup, right under the fender.
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85936 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 2 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239721

Another view
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85937 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 31 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239722

Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85938 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 3

Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85939 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 4

The Gauge...
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85940 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 5

Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85941 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 6
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239723
    Boot space after putting in the Cylinder.
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85942 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 7

Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85943 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 8 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239724

Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85944 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 9

That is the Cylinder, I colored it Silver. I wish if I could have polish metal color but that was the only one available at CNG conversion center.
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85945 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 10 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239725

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BilalYusrat View Post
    This one side of the grass, the other is is very different.

The 55 KG cylinder gets up to 9 KGs of Gas. If he is getting 2.2/Kilometer, this means he gets 225 Kilometers in one full cylinder ((Rs. 55/2.2) x 9), which is absurd. No can can do that. I doubt even Mehran getting 225 Kilometers in one cylinder.
    [JZ] - Mehran has 40 KG cyclinder as factory fitted and easily does 140 KMs without A/C and within City.. Even Cheverlot Joy does 110 Plus in City easily...

Normal 1300cc cars get up to 160 Kilometers on highways in one cyliner. But lets assume Honda City will do 170.
    [JZ] - I've heard that City does more but lets stick to 170 so according to your calculation its 3 Rs/KM...

Code:
    So Rs. 55/KG x 9 = 495 (or lets say 500 to round the figure).

500 Rupees of gas can get one up to 170 kilometers, therefore

500/170 = 2.99 or Rs 3/KM.

Lets call this X.

X = 3.

Next, saying that Petrol is 4.17/KM is also his own car's economy. Not Honda City in general. His car is doing 4.17 Kilometer. 4.17 Kilometer means about 17 Kilometer/L (people are getting 19 in local). My car last time did 22.8 Kilometers per liter. But lets say my car has some magical powers, lets assume most people will get 21 KPL on this car if you drive at 100 km/h.
    Code:
    So 69.5/21 kpl = Rs. 3.30/KM.

Lets call this Y.

Y = 3.30
    [JZ] - Lets assume you are calculating it right for long routes (even it is incorrect as CNG does little more and Petrol does little less)

My Question here... How about driving it within City and with A/C... You can hardly get 12 to 13 KM/L with A/C and within City and if you've a habbit like me (i.e. Sitting in car with A/C on while going with family on shopping) then you'll hardly get 11 KM/L on Honda City IDSI even with best fuel economy driving style.... (so its like 6 Rs/KM)
    And to be very honest on CNG its atleast half as compare to Petrol i.e 3 Rs KM and within City with A/C on...

Note: I am talking about Lahore city... CNG here is like 48 Rs...and driving style within city is different as compare to ISB...

This is basic arithmetic. Even a child from the second grade can make these calculations. No car makes 225 Kilometers in one cylinder?

Now, you're saving 0.3 Rupees per kilometer.

After 133,333.33 (one lack thirty three thousand) Kilometers, you'll have paid the price of a CNG kit that costs 40,000 rupees.

If I am to calculate this for my own car, it would go something like this:
    Code:
    69.2 divided by 22.5 = 3.075.
    Per kilometer is 3.075.

So per kilometer saving is 0.075 -- assuming the car does 170 on highways on CNG, I doubt that. MOST 1.3L cars (Liana, XLi, 1.6L Civic etc) do 160 max on CNG but lets go for 170. And lets suppose the price of the kit is 35000 (although there are CNG kits that cost even up to 60,000 very nice ones, but anyway..)

Code:
    35,000 divided by 0.075 = 466,666.66 Kilometers (at which the price of a 35,000 Kit is achived).
    I drive 25 - 30 thousand kilometers a year. In my case, the price of the kit will be achived after many years.

Another VERY IMPORTANT point to notice is that if you drive carefully, Petrol costs less than CNG in local. People get up to 19KPL inside city (probably without AC) This is cheaper than CNG.

One more thing equally important is that even when you're running on CNG, you're also burning petrol everyday. Sometimes CNG finishes, the EFI cars always start on petrol etc. So we're not adding that at all.

People, make some calculations and research of your own too. Its not as difficult as it looks.

P.S: I have edited this post for the newer prices of Petrol.

@Bilalyusrat

No hurt feelings bro but your calculations are wrong in case of City running... I've used different pen color to comment above...
    Life is too short to be pissed-off. We are Not Enemies but Friends.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@jehanzeb_riaz

O sir ji, I have already declared him as a BIASED CALCULATOR and I already justified him four times now but wo kehty hain na punjabi may k "is da kaaan(Crow) hi chittta(White) hay" lol...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BilalYusrat View Post
    I don't know from where did you guys study basic mathematics. How did you matriculate with this accurate standard of mathematics?

When you reply, you should "AT LEAST" make the calculation YOURSELF? so that you can save all the regret that you later will have to make.

Lets ASSUME the car makes 190 Kilometers (vik_vik's car never did 190, he said 188 somewhere which is totally absurd, but lets agree he did 190)?

I'm doing all the calculations by assuming the 'higher' possibilities than what I actually assume.

I mean you can never make someone agree who does not want to agree.

Here goes the simple mathematics that even a kid of second grade would do easily:

Code:
    190 Kilometers in 500 Rupees.

190/500 = 2.63

2.63 Per kilometer?

Simple enough? no?
    Per kilometer for petrol as calculated already was:

Code:
    Y = 3.30 (3.30 Kilometers per liter).

69.2/21 = 3.29
    Lets use subtraction (the most difficult law of mathematics to find the money we save per kilometer)

Code:
    3.29 - 2.63 = 0.66
    Now, to find the number of kilometers at which the price of the kit will be met for this:

Code:
    40,000/0.66 = 60,606
    A person driving 100 Kilometers a day would get:

Code:
    60,606/100 = 606 days = about 2 years.
    This INCLUDES ALL Saturdays and Sundays!

This is totally absurd. I am assuming everything as high as I can?

You calculated 6 months for someone who drives 100 kilometers EVERYDAY?

C'mon who are you kidding? How many people are driving 100 kilometers everyday? 5? 10? thousands of people drive around 50 Kms/day. That doubles the time to 4 years RIGHT AWAY?

WHAT DO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?

I've assumed a person gets 190/cylinder. I PERSONALLY know at least 5 people with CNG in these 1.3L cars. NOT A SINGLE is getting more than 160, in my calculation I've used 190?

I mean this is absolutely not what I believe, its what maths, for God's sake MATHS is saying?

Just because you guys never made a calculation doesn't mean that someone else making a calculation which turns out to be against your belief is wrong.
    Totally agree with your calculations (Y)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For the sake of Al Mighty do not make this mistake.
    Honda City 2010 has a gem of an engine. It is caapable of delivering 20 km/Liter.

Do not do this to your car.
    What CNG installers do is they cut all the electronic sensors of the engine just to make it start. Coz wid the ECU working properly the engine it sences an alien fuel and switches the engine to safe mode where it does not start. So in one word(I am sorry to use it) they F _ _ K your car thru and thorough.

CNG is a total loss deal.

Now Honda has made a policy of not entertaining CNG fitted cars at their dealer ship at all. The decision is taken to thin the influx of the cars and control the rush at already overwhelmed workshops.

Please dont mind it but dont do this to your caar.

Take Care <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
    Look Bilal, this is the last time I am replying you in my thread and yet again you are wrong in your calculations. So this is the forth time I am going to fix your so called Calculations and I am sick and tired of your biased calculation so this is the last time.

Can you explain why the hell this is absurd?????

If you are getting 22km/l in your City only and every other owner is not getting more then 19km/l max so isnt it absurd in your case so think b4 you say something about anyone

Now as I am talking and concerned about my CITY so I used to pay 420 not 500 and we have already discussed this before so I dont have enough time to justify this yet again so you are Biased here.

Very clever, You are putting 21 km/l and as you should know that this is my thread and Its all about my CITY which is getting 18km/l max so YOU ARE BIASED AGAIN so dont come up with these calculation again as there is no point of discussing them so please dont waste time in these biased calculations of yours.

You should get more friends bro and trust me you will get more once you get rid of this habit of not accepting others point of view.

I would suggest you to open your own thread with a blank topic and put all these calculation init, you might come up with a new Fourier series

Duh!

Lets take what you say... now...

190 Kilometers in 420 Rupees.

420/190 = rs2.22/km <<<< Ab theak ha?

Now take latest Petrol price that is 69.04 (Ref: http://www.ogra.org.pk/images/data/d...1275327629.pdf)

You are getting 18km/ltr... <<<lets take this.

69.04/18 = rs3.84/km <<<< Ab theak ha?

Simple maths again...

(ptrl)3.84 - (cng)2.22 = rs1.62/km saving <<< Right?

40,000 / 1.62 = 24,691km (so you need to drive 24,691km to break even the cost of cng system... 40,000 price of cng and 1.62 is saving per km)

24,691 / 100 = 246days = 8.2 months.... (IF someone is driving EVERYDAY 100km)

Hmm... I would say its prettay close to your 6months mark than two years by Bilal...

Though I am SURE that NOONE drives 100/km every day/week/year so it will atleast take 1year to break even the cost of cng installation

Ab theak ha? happy everyone?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^

Do consider after completing cng kit price, one will get profit of running every day.

At the time of selling ride, one gets 80% price of cng kit !

U said nobody drives 100 km very day, ok fine, what if i say, YES i dont run 100 km/day but in 1 or 2 months span, I have to run 830 km per day, to my farmhouse and came back to isb . Its total 1700 km approx running, then what ????????

I dont know ..... Somehow you sounded like bilal, i wonder where he is lost or u came up with his updated great calculations !

Its matter of affordability so Stop exploiting it !

@hsumbal1
    You need to straight up you facts regarding CNG setups. I would suggest spend sometime over cng threads. And trust me, there is no story like what you just posted on this thread. There is nothing like cutting all sensor wires etc !

Rest i repeat, this thread is for 2010 city's cng conversion, not some petrol / cng comparison.
    !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waqastariq View Post
    Duh!

Lets take what you say... now...

190 Kilometers in 420 Rupees.

420/190 = rs2.22/km <<<< Ab theak ha?

Now take latest Petrol price that is 69.04 (Ref: http://www.ogra.org.pk/images/data/d...1275327629.pdf)

You are getting 18km/ltr... <<<lets take="" this.="">

69.04/18 = rs3.84/km <<<< Ab theak ha?

Simple maths again...

(ptrl)3.84 - (cng)2.22 = rs1.62/km saving <<< Right?

40,000 / 1.62 = 24,691km (so you need to drive 24,691km to break even the cost of cng system... 40,000 price of cng and 1.62 is saving per km)

24,691 / 100 = 246days = 8.2 months.... (IF someone is driving EVERYDAY 100km)

Hmm... I would say its prettay close to your 6months mark than two years by Bilal...

Though I am SURE that NOONE drives 100/km every day/week/year so it will atleast take 1year to break even the cost of cng installation

Ab theak ha? happy everyone?
    Dude I appreciate of throwing some light to all mathematics that ur friend Bilal did in my thread b4.

Your point of breaking the COST of CNG installation in 1 year is useless as I have already calculated in my thread that it will maximum take 6 months and why it will take 6 months is just because of unstable price of Petrol in our country. Previously it was around RS 75 and now it is 6 Rs less, it might go up or down God knows better but the average time is maximum 6th months you can calculate urslef by using Rs75.

Now You have to admit DUDE that I drive 100kms daily to my factory so in my perspective I know when I will break down the CNG INSTALLATION cost as I installed it in April and now its mid June so just 3.5 months ahead.
    it wont take more then 6 months.

I hope this help you and ur friend allot
    </lets>

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hsumbal1 View Post

What CNG installers do is they cut all the electronic sensors of the engine just to make it start. Coz wid the ECU working properly the engine it sences an alien fuel and switches the engine to safe mode where it does not start. So in one word(I am sorry to use it) they F _ _ K your car thru and thorough.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Dude you need a lot of time to search about EFI CNG kits before you say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by hsumbal1 View Post
    Please dont mind it but dont do this to your caar.
    Why I have to mind dude, its my car and I have full authority to use it as per my own desire. I am running it on CNG and I am totally satisfied so far. Do let me know if you need anymore information in this regard.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dude I appreciate of throwing some light to all mathematics that ur friend Bilal did in my thread b4.

Your point of breaking the COST of CNG installation in 1 year is useless as I have already calculated in my thread that it will maximum take 6 months and why it will take 6 months is just because of unstable price of Petrol in our country. Previously it was around RS 75 and now it is 6 Rs less, it might go up or down God knows better but the average time is maximum 6th months you can calculate urslef by using Rs75.

Now You have to admit DUDE that I drive 100kms daily to my factory so in my perspective I know when I will break down the CNG INSTALLATION cost as I installed it in April and now its mid June so just 3.5 months ahead.
    it wont take more then 6 months.

I hope this help you and ur friend allot
    </LETS>
    First Bilal isnt my friend, you dont have to be paranoid about this brother.

Second, Agreed about the prices of petrol, but you should then also consider the more maintaince cost involved in maintaining cng? and you can do 100km/day and nobody is challenging that.

BUT if you SUGGEST someone that it will take HIM 6months to do that to, your WRONG. because not everybody has driving senario like yours, maybe some one drives 30-50km per day some can do 400-500 per days as well

So you should accept that your wrong on that part.

I am not against CNG I belive it is a cost saver, but I DONT belive that MOSt of the people will be able to do 100km/day... I had City 2007 drove it 27,000km in three years before it got stolen, so that is 25-30km/day for me...

I thik for 98-99% of the people it will take more than 1year. I YOU drive 100km/day everyday than you can do it withing 6months if the petrol is 75/ltr. simple... you dont have to go for the kill in every post
    (REF: Used Cars in Pakistan | PakWheels)

From refrence above and going through 2months of Dawn&Jang classified I can say that I have seen ONLY 1-2% of cars that are listed that have 36,500km per year average. Go check your self on PakWheel Classifed section. So I can Honestly say (when ONLY 1-2% of cars do that much) that NOONE does 100km/day (1-2% against 98-99% is nothing when mass communicating)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stonedsaint View Post
    ^^^

Do consider after completing cng kit price, one will get profit of running every day.

At the time of selling ride, one gets 80% price of cng kit !
    Agreed!

U said nobody drives 100 km very day, ok fine, what if i say, YES i dont run 100 km/day but in 1 or 2 months span, I have to run 830 km per day, to my farmhouse and came back to isb . Its total 1700 km approx running, then what ????????
    Again please dont be paranoid

Ok lets see here, your logic.... hmmm.... (REF: Used Cars in Pakistan | PakWheels)

From refrence above and going through 2months of Dawn&Jang classified I can say that I have seen ONLY 1-2% of cars that are listed that have 36,500km per year average. Go check your self on PakWheel Classifed section. So I can Honestly say (when ONLY 1-2% of cars do that much) that NOONE does 100km/day (1-2% against 98-99% is nothing when mass communicating)

I dont know ..... Somehow you sounded like bilal, i wonder where he is lost or u came up with his updated great calculations !

Its matter of affordability so Stop exploiting it !
    LOL...

I am NOT against CNG, understand that first please. I am just proving the point of breaking even the cost of CNG thats all. CNG being a saver I have NOTHING against it, hell I am gona buy a CNG car this time. So please dont hink that im a CNG hater

Rest i repeat, this thread is for 2010 city's cng conversion, not some petrol / cng comparison.
    You'r right it is, but I think its been long since disscused here and the disscussion HAD to go somewhere, you can not expect people to post like zombie's

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Waqas

Dude the basic purpose of putting CNG in my car was to cut down petrol prices as the topic says. Now as far as the point of break down CNG price in 6 months or more. Everyone one has to consider this b4 putting CNG and on top of it, when you resale the car you can get back at least 75% of the CNG.

So wts the point of being curious about breaking down the CNG kit price? You can also consider CNG as an ADD ON in your car just like we put new wheels so do consider it as well.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Waqas

Dude the basic purpose of putting CNG in my car was to cut down petrol prices as the topic says. Now as far as the point of break down CNG price in 6 months or more. Everyone one has to consider this b4 putting CNG and on top of it, when you resale the car you can get back at least 75% of the CNG.

So wts the point of being curious about breaking down the CNG kit price? You can also consider CNG as an ADD ON in your car just like we put new wheels so do consider it as well.
    Agreed (Y)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Waqas

Cool

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile

ohi CNG petrol da chagra
    F U R Q A N

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

waoooo i just realised i wasted the last half hour going through the first 8 pages of this thread and then skipping to the last post here cos iv had enough of people trying to prove to one another whether cng is better or not!!!!

I personally think you can FCK up an engine in less than a minute and it doesnt matter whether its on petrol or cng.

And yes a factory engine can last more than 300k+ km if kept properly

And yes you can get 220km+ in one 55kg cylinder on long route on a 1.3 as i got that once in my 1995 corolla xe going to my VILLAGE (and thats not even a motorway) with a boot full of luggage (such that it literally bottomed out the rear suspension even with spacers!) and 3 ppl in the car.

And yes i ****BELIEVE**** you can get INSANE mileage per liter of petrol **IF** you can exercise control. Driving at a speed of 100 in 4th gear with AC on and expecting to reach the golden mark of 21km/l is really not that smart....

And this is to everyone: if you like petrol, stick to it. if you like cng, well good for you!

I like AND dislike cng. it depends on the fuel prices.....and whether im on a time limit to get to my destination....heheheheh

Lemme tell ya'll a secret. Im finally letting it out now so i hope u guys benefit from it:
    You will get NOTHING by proving whether cng is better or petrol. so keep ur cool....
    Selling Vitz+local cars - compatible bluetooth Ecu Scantool, High-amp car chargers, Apple-certified Lightning Cables, etc. Click on my name and see my started threads for details.

17. 29-07-2010, 10:53 AM

Reason
    info given and ignored repeatedly, posts now deleted prior to ban

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahsanonline View Post
    waoooo i just realised i wasted the last half hour going through the first 8 pages of this thread and then skipping to the last post here cos iv had enough of people trying to prove to one another whether cng is better or not!!!!

I personally think you can FCK up an engine in less than a minute and it doesnt matter whether its on petrol or cng.

And yes a factory engine can last more than 300k+ km if kept properly

And yes you can get 220km+ in one 55kg cylinder on long route on a 1.3 as i got that once in my 1995 corolla xe going to my VILLAGE (and thats not even a motorway) with a boot full of luggage (such that it literally bottomed out the rear suspension even with spacers!) and 3 ppl in the car.

And yes i ****BELIEVE**** you can get INSANE mileage per liter of petrol **IF** you can exercise control. Driving at a speed of 100 in 4th gear with AC on and expecting to reach the golden mark of 21km/l is really not that smart....

And this is to everyone: if you like petrol, stick to it. if you like cng, well good for you!

I like AND dislike cng. it depends on the fuel prices.....and whether im on a time limit to get to my destination....heheheheh

Lemme tell ya'll a secret. Im finally letting it out now so i hope u guys benefit from it:
    You will get NOTHING by proving whether cng is better or petrol. so keep ur cool....
    THnak bro for sharing your thoughts, I have exactly the same thinking related to petrol/cng however ther are some people who totally spoiled my thread by proving that petrol is better then CNG. Every one shd know that there are always pros and cons of every entity. People who says we are getting better mileage on petrol, i think they shd realize that every CNG fitted car has an option to switch back to petrol in seconds whenever they want to.

Anyways I am enjoying my ride on CNG which is the best part init.

Latest mileage on a full cylinder is 205km

PEace.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

City has excellent mileage on Petrol theres no doubt in that
    i myself run my iDSI on Petrol but since im a Uni Student and my daily running is hardly 12km for tht car i manage it

like said in previous posts u have to exercise great caution with timely gear shifts and constantly watching ur RPM meter to achieve 16km/L in city driving

where as on CNG u can get even better mileage without putting in this effort

CNG is much more economical than Petrol

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Vik
    Brother how is car's pick on CNG?
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by speedster_101 View Post
    @Vik
    Brother how is car's pick on CNG?
    Dude its just like petrol, pick can be maintained if you use same CNG stations for every refill. Mostly every other CNG expert would suggest you for any HONDA, not to change CNG stations as it will reduce the pick so I try my level best to refill from same CNG station.

I am planning to put in a K&N air filter init which I am going to Import from US. I have read different forum which made me inclined to get one and it will improve the pick definitely.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

vik_vik
    frm which place u installed cng?tell me da location and is it original landi renzo kit with advancer and emulator?actually m thinking to shift my car to cng b4 this i have no experience of cng installation coz i use to run my rides on petrol but now its problem thts y thinking abt cng and after all its 1.8L
    so dude tell me.will b thankful 2 u

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

User Tag List