Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 438
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Installed CNG in my CIty 2010

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 PICS

    Hey Guys,

    I installed CNG kit over the weekend and so far so good. I am enjoying the ride and you guys will be surprised that it wont do any knocking on CNG which it normally does on Petrol. So far my car is in testing phase meaning that I am calculating the mileage and stuff. But again the pick and response time is pretty good.

    For all those who says you will ruin your engine life or City 2010 dont deserve CNG and bla bla bla. My answer will be "I just can not afford current petrol prices these days, as I have to run 100km/day."

    There you go with the pictures.

    The Engine Bay
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85935 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 1 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239720




    The CNG Kit setup, right under the fender.
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85936 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 2 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239721

    Another view
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85937 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 31 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239722

    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85938 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 3

    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85939 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 4

    The Gauge...
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85940 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 5

    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85941 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 6
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239723
    Boot space after putting in the Cylinder.
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85942 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 7

    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85943 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 8 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239724

    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85944 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 9

    That is the Cylinder, I colored it Silver. I wish if I could have polish metal color but that was the only one available at CNG conversion center.
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85945 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 10 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239725


  2. #61
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaleel View Post
    What about the weight of cylinder if seen from the rear. Because I've seen few city's with getting lower due to cylinder's weight.

    Will spacers suits the car or not. Because sometimes cars get higher giving weird look. Do spacers have variety based on size or whatever?

    Yes, that is true, the car is a bit lower from the back. I am planning to put a suitable spacers in it. Will figure out over the weekend. I might change the spring at the rear so lets see.

  3. #62
    PakWheeler Follow
    H.S.N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    plz post some pics of cng tank in the boot and kit in the hood
    thanks

  4. #63
    PakWheeler Follow
    Jaleel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thank-you for response,
    OK do let us know about the stuff.

  5. #64
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jaggi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,324
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    nyce....can u plz post some pics of it?

  6. #65
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamdani_08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Location of fitting ??

    Hi Friend,,,

    Great mileage figures.

    Can you inform where u got the CNG fitted from as i am planning to get CNG installed in my City 07.


    Thanks,
    Ammar
    0345-8503375
    ammar

  7. #66
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamdani_08 View Post
    Hi Friend,,,

    Great mileage figures.

    Can you inform where u got the CNG fitted from as i am planning to get CNG installed in my City 07.


    Thanks,
    Ammar
    0345-8503375
    Dude, sent you a PM with details

  8. #67
    PakWheeler Follow
    devilish_spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    46
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    dude muje ap ye btao ke cn par kon se car knocking krte hai....

  9. #68
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilish_spirit View Post
    dude muje ap ye btao ke cn par kon se car knocking krte hai....
    I dont think if any car should Start knocking on CNG but if you had a chance to drive CITY 2010 on petrol, you will see it does knocking if you dont change the gear in time. My point here is that after putting CNG in CITY 2010, I am not facing that knocking anymore.

    I hope that answers ur Q.

  10. #69
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalYusrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    656
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
    I dont think if any car should Start knocking on CNG but if you had a chance to drive CITY 2010 on petrol, you will see it does knocking if you dont change the gear in time. My point here is that after putting CNG in CITY 2010, I am not facing that knocking anymore.

    I hope that answers ur Q.
    Knocking basically depends on the amount of octane in petrol, the lower the worst.

    Even Alto does knocking on petrol (if the race is low) and on CNG it doesn't do that.

    I have City 09. I was wondering what happens to the 'Real time consumption meter' when you're running it on CNG?

    My car gives me 21 Km/l if I have to travel 100 kilometers (mostly from Rawalpindi to Peshawar) which is about the same as CNG. CNG would cost about 500 rupees of CNG from Peshawar to Rawalpindi, and I filled up my tank in Peshawar and refilled it in Pindi and it very difficultly got 600 rupees of fuel in it. (Difference of 100 rupees).

    But may be there is something I do not know? Yes, local par its really very bad.. that is unquestionable. But if you have to drive 100 kilometers everyday.. it shouldn't be that much of a problem..

    Plus CNG kit is also not free. It must have cost you about 40,000 rupees, right?

    What does the consumption meter show when you're running on CNG?
    Say to the believing men.. www.muhammadbinyusrat.com/blog/

  11. #70
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilalYusrat View Post
    Knocking basically depends on the amount of octane in petrol, the lower the worst.

    Even Alto does knocking on petrol (if the race is low) and on CNG it doesn't do that.

    I have City 09. I was wondering what happens to the 'Real time consumption meter' when you're running it on CNG?

    My car gives me 21 Km/l if I have to travel 100 kilometers (mostly from Rawalpindi to Peshawar) which is about the same as CNG. CNG would cost about 500 rupees of CNG from Peshawar to Rawalpindi, and I filled up my tank in Peshawar and refilled it in Pindi and it very difficultly got 600 rupees of fuel in it. (Difference of 100 rupees).

    But may be there is something I do not know? Yes, local par its really very bad.. that is unquestionable. But if you have to drive 100 kilometers everyday.. it shouldn't be that much of a problem..

    Plus CNG kit is also not free. It must have cost you about 40,000 rupees, right?

    What does the consumption meter show when you're running on CNG?
    Dude you asked me pretty good question, first of all, I used to get 17/18 km/l on petrol and I drove it for like 7000 kms and that was the daily average on the ODO. If you are getting 21km/l then you got a gem seriously.

    As far as the CNG kit, I got that for Rs/34500 and I believe that is just an Ad ON into my car. So that expense is not countable.

    Now as far as the ODO meter on CNG, obviously it wont work properly since you are running on CNG not petrol. I used to reset the trip on every refill of CNG and It shows me 12km/l on Average which is obviously not true as the petrol tank is full. You must be getting same figure on the AVG when you drive on CNG.

    DO let me know if your fuel gauge goes down when you run on CNG? because my fuel gauge goes down just like I am driving on petrol however it is on CNG but after some kms the fuel guage goes to its actual position where it was before. That is INteresting part innit

    ANy input from any other City 09/10 owner will be appreciated.

  12. #71
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Dr.Kazim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I am owner of city 2010, and getting very useful information.
    Any input from city 09/10 wtith cng running expierence.
    www.euroslim.com.pk; www.splash.pk

  13. #72
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalYusrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    656
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
    Dude you asked me pretty good question, first of all, I used to get 17/18 km/l on petrol and I drove it for like 7000 kms and that was the daily average on the ODO. If you are getting 21km/l then you got a gem seriously.

    As far as the CNG kit, I got that for Rs/34500 and I believe that is just an Ad ON into my car. So that expense is not countable.

    Now as far as the ODO meter on CNG, obviously it wont work properly since you are running on CNG not petrol. I used to reset the trip on every refill of CNG and It shows me 12km/l on Average which is obviously not true as the petrol tank is full. You must be getting same figure on the AVG when you drive on CNG.

    DO let me know if your fuel gauge goes down when you run on CNG? because my fuel gauge goes down just like I am driving on petrol however it is on CNG but after some kms the fuel guage goes to its actual position where it was before. That is INteresting part innit

    ANy input from any other City 09/10 owner will be appreciated.
    Actually I havn't installed CNG in my car yet. In one full tank I can go to Peshawar and come back to Rawalpindi two times. My Suzuki Alto used to burn 500 rupees of gas from Rawalpindi to Peshawar. However, the tank of My city gets full for about 2300 rupees (on Auto stop).

    So if I divide 2300/4 its about: 575.. Which isn't a huge difference. I don't really mind a difference of 75 rupees so I havn't put CNG in it yet.

    Also, when you put CNG, the car becomes heavier. If the power to weight ratio is increased, your fuel consumption will also increase.

    I don't really fear the * destroying of engine* (as mostly quoted by Pakwheelrs when the discussion of CNG comes) What I fear is these things:

    1. I want the engine to remain in factory settings. Any alteration will only make it worst.
    2. I like the Honda warranty and want to avail it for the longest time possible.
    3. The power to weight ratio too puts effect on the average consumption.
    4. CNG kit is not free. Why not burn the money in petrol that I will be putting for the CNG kit and then sell the car away. It will be sold at a nice price because they will say it was driven on petrol.

    What do you think? Do you think I am missing something that I should know?

    Also, I was asking you about the 'real time' consumption meter. The bar that goes from 0 - 40. Does it work when you're running on CNG?
    Say to the believing men.. www.muhammadbinyusrat.com/blog/

  14. #73
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @BilalYusrat

    Very well said dude but the biggest question Mark here is the mileage you are getting which as per you is 21km/l which at least I wont believe but if for instance I accept your words for a minute, Here what the calculations would be:

    Distance from Pesh to Rwp is 167km.
    So if you go with 21km/l that means Rs581.63 per trip. (On petrol)

    BUT

    Now in my case as I was used to get 18km/l max so in that way calculations will be:

    Rs/-678.57 per trip on Petrol

    Now on CNG I used to get 170km with AC on just for Rs 500 or Rs.420(After the discount)

    So per trip I am saving Rs. 178 or Rs. 258 (As per discounted refill)

    Now that is why I put in the CNG in my car. I truly understand all the
    concerns like warranty void, Engine performance, put weight in the trunk bla bla bla but dude who cares.

    Warranty... what are you expecting from HONDA in a brand new car, what you are going to claim under warranty for a brand new car? and on the other hand they even don't have qualified mechanics, all they have just tools that sit. and I can bet whenever you go to HONDA and ask to check any faulty part, they will suggest you to replace it with the brand new one which is the best and shortcut solution for any problem and ultimately you have to pay heavy bills.

    Engine performance, dude here in Pakistan no one is really concerned about the engine performance instead of touch ups on the body, all you check is the mileage when buy a second hand car. and mostly mileage under 50k kms or 40 k kms wont have any major engine issues if driven with care so I am not worried about the engine performance as I will sale the car out after 25k kms.

    On top of everything, only 20 to 30% people from middle class can afford the petrol these days or even less so I guess CNG is the best shortcut as per current situation in Pakistan and one good new for you. Petrol prices will be raised from 2 to 5 rupees next month so I am pretty satisfied that I made the right decision at the right time.

    I think I am pretty clear now in all respect.

  15. #74
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalYusrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    656
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
    @BilalYusrat

    Very well said dude but the biggest question Mark here is the mileage you are getting which as per you is 21km/l which at least I wont believe but if for instance I accept your words for a minute, Here what the calculations would be:

    Distance from Pesh to Rwp is 167km.
    So if you go with 21km/l that means Rs581.63 per trip. (On petrol)

    BUT

    Now in my case as I was used to get 18km/l max so in that way calculations will be:

    Rs/-678.57 per trip on Petrol

    Now on CNG I used to get 170km with AC on just for Rs 500 or Rs.420(After the discount)

    So per trip I am saving Rs. 178 or Rs. 258 (As per discounted refill)

    Now that is why I put in the CNG in my car. I truly understand all the
    concerns like warranty void, Engine performance, put weight in the trunk bla bla bla but dude who cares.

    Warranty... what are you expecting from HONDA in a brand new car, what you are going to claim under warranty for a brand new car? and on the other hand they even don't have qualified mechanics, all they have just tools that sit. and I can bet whenever you go to HONDA and ask to check any faulty part, they will suggest you to replace it with the brand new one which is the best and shortcut solution for any problem and ultimately you have to pay heavy bills.

    Engine performance, dude here in Pakistan no one is really concerned about the engine performance instead of touch ups on the body, all you check is the mileage when buy a second hand car. and mostly mileage under 50k kms or 40 k kms wont have any major engine issues if driven with care so I am not worried about the engine performance as I will sale the car out after 25k kms.

    On top of everything, only 20 to 30% people from middle class can afford the petrol these days or even less so I guess CNG is the best shortcut as per current situation in Pakistan and one good new for you. Petrol prices will be raised from 2 to 5 rupees next month so I am pretty satisfied that I made the right decision at the right time.

    I think I am pretty clear now in all respect.
    Broh here goes the most questionable thing:

    YouTube - Honda City 2009 Mileage, Drive Kilometers per liter, Fuel, Patrol Average Miles Per Gallon MPG

    Regarding warranty: Broh I know a brand new car will not have issues, but the 'warranty' is basically just a peace of mind.. that if something happens, they will do it for you. Plus, there are many possibilities of having manufacturing faults. This happens all the time in brand new laptops, brand new phones etc.. why is there no possibility in a brand new car.

    So when I'm driving, if the car starts giving trouble, I can at least think someone is going to take care of it.

    Regarding the consumption, you can see the video above. 21Kmpl is pretty easy.

    "Distroying the engine" doesn't mean you're going to break it.. it just means that if the car is going to start burning oil in 150,000 kilometers, in CNG it will probably do that after 100,000 Kms. That's it.

    Yes, I too mostly sell cars after 25K. That is the reason why I am keeping it on Petrol. I hardly save 0.60 rupees per kilometer, so after 25,000 kilometers, I will have saved 15,000 rupees. However the CNG kit costs 32,000 rupees. While this is not a huge saving, I can run the car on petrol and everyone will like this because it was run on Petrol.

    Saying that people in Pakistan aren't concerned about engine performance is not realistic to say the least. There really are very few people who can afford a card that costs more than a million. Therefore someone who wants to buy such a car and spend 1.3 million on something, they will look at the car from every aspect.

    The reason why people think petrol is not affordable is because if you fill up petrol tank, it costs 2300 rupees or say 2500 rupees. But for CNG, it costs 500 rupees.. so psychologically we think hey we're saving 1500 rupees here! This is not true. I used to fill my cylinder to top when going to Peshawar. Now I do that every third time I have to go to Peshawar. Meaning two rounds from and to Peshawar go with 1 full tank.
    Say to the believing men.. www.muhammadbinyusrat.com/blog/

  16. #75
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Dr.Kazim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    21.5 KM/L impossible i am running same car from 26-jan 2010 and same route pesh-isd and back every week, got once 17.5 km/L once without AC and with AC 16.6 with 120 speed and yesterday for trial drove from pesh via GT road pesh -burhan 18 km/L with max speed of 100(101 km) but with same speed average goes down to 17.7 (166 km).
    Please tell me the way for maximum average to avail.
    www.euroslim.com.pk; www.splash.pk

  17. #76
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kazim View Post
    21.5 KM/L impossible i am running same car from 26-jan 2010 and same route pesh-isd and back every week, got once 17.5 km/L once without AC and with AC 16.6 with 120 speed and yesterday for trial drove from pesh via GT road pesh -burhan 18 km/L with max speed of 100(101 km) but with same speed average goes down to 17.7 (166 km).
    Please tell me the way for maximum average to avail.
    Dr sahab, 21km/l agr AVG hoti to I can bet k her dosra banda HONDA CITY 2010 lyta, Loog bewaqoof hain jo 14 or max 15 km/l per chala rahy hain dosri gariyaan.

    I dont think so k one should be stupid enough to put a CNG in his car if he used to get 21km/l.

    Its a huge Question Mark.???

  18. #77
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Dr.Kazim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    dear vik,
    video responce kuch aur hai, car computer jhoot to nahi bool raha, video mai lag raha hai k car downstream per zaida hai (i am regular runner on M1 and downstream and up stream cause petrol consumption not equal).
    www.euroslim.com.pk; www.splash.pk

  19. #78
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The video showing is not fake but let me tell you this whenever you filled your tank full with petrol and reset the trip on the ODO, you will find the starting AVG will be 19 to 21 km on the ODO

    but tell me this, as you are running the same car,

    when the tank goes to half, have you literally able to see that figure? You will never because it will only show you around 16 or 17km/l though you are driving the car in the same way which you did on the full refill.

    Even when you reset the trip meter when you tank is half or less then half, the starting avg will be remain the same i.e. around 19 or 20km/l.

    Maza to tab hay na k when you full the tank and reset the trip meter and the average remains the same till the petrol ends. (Imagine you are driving the car with same potential. like I used to drive it daily from islamabad to rawat area but never got 21km/l for the whole tank)

    So what do you think k sirf first 7 minutes (as per video) may drive ker k you can get 21km/l and for rest of the tank you get 17 or 18km/l.

    Sorry, I wont agree with that.

  20. #79
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    and yes downstream is obviously a major factor in that video which is making it biased.

    Anyways I am running it on the CNG now and pretty satisfied as far as the mileage and stuff

  21. #80
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @BilalYusrat

    Bro, I want you to put a video of your car showing 21km/l. Then I will agree with your statements. As I have made all the experiments b4 putting in CNG so justify with proof so that help other users too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •