Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 438
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Installed CNG in my CIty 2010

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 PICS

    Hey Guys,

    I installed CNG kit over the weekend and so far so good. I am enjoying the ride and you guys will be surprised that it wont do any knocking on CNG which it normally does on Petrol. So far my car is in testing phase meaning that I am calculating the mileage and stuff. But again the pick and response time is pretty good.

    For all those who says you will ruin your engine life or City 2010 dont deserve CNG and bla bla bla. My answer will be "I just can not afford current petrol prices these days, as I have to run 100km/day."

    There you go with the pictures.

    The Engine Bay
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85935 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 1 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239720




    The CNG Kit setup, right under the fender.
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85936 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 2 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239721

    Another view
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85937 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 31 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239722

    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85938 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 3

    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85939 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 4

    The Gauge...
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85940 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 5

    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85941 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 6
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239723
    Boot space after putting in the Cylinder.
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85942 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 7

    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85943 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 8 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239724

    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85944 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 9

    That is the Cylinder, I colored it Silver. I wish if I could have polish metal color but that was the only one available at CNG conversion center.
    Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 - 85945 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 10 Installed CNG in my CIty 2010 -239725


  2. #121
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalYusrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    656
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^ ab yeh expert opinion kidher sae aa gai hai?

    Sir wake up? We are not talking about your 1950 model old shape city.. We are talking about the New City.

    The success rate of CNG in car depends on the Horse Powers it produces. CNG is MORE SUCCESSFULL in Honda City as compared to XLi and GLi because they are underpowered.

    It was not successful on the older city because that produced around 75 HP.

    We're talking about ivtec here.
    Say to the believing men.. www.muhammadbinyusrat.com/blog/

  3. #122
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalYusrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    656
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Aur Petrol Prices?

    If you would have taken the honer of reading only one last response before posting the reply you would have saved a lot of bandwidth yourself, really.

    WE ARE SAYING THAT PETROL COSTS ABOUT AS MUCH AS CNG DOES ON THE NEW CITY.

    Money is not the problem here jinab.

    Please save our bandwidth and respond when you have something valuable to write.
    Say to the believing men.. www.muhammadbinyusrat.com/blog/

  4. #123
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    <hr style="color: rgb(199, 226, 240); background-color: rgb(199, 226, 240);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Alright Fellowss!!!

    Here are the latest figures for the Mileage and stuff. I hope that will help other CITY 2010 owners too.

    Tank filled (empty tank): Rs/ 500 (After Discount Rs/420) with 3000 psi.

    Mileage with AC (Random): 188kms.

    So this time it is Rs 2.2/km where as it was 2.5/km as per previous figures and yes I changed air filter, oil filter and engine oil this time.


    I guess its pretty good now. same pick same drive as it was on petrol.

  5. #124
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalYusrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    656
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
    <hr style="color: rgb(199, 226, 240); background-color: rgb(199, 226, 240);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Alright Fellowss!!!

    Here are the latest figures for the Mileage and stuff. I hope that will help other CITY 2010 owners too.

    Tank filled (empty tank): Rs/ 500 (After Discount Rs/420) with 3000 psi.

    Mileage with AC (Random): 188kms.

    So this time it is Rs 2.2/km where as it was 2.5/km as per previous figures and yes I changed air filter, oil filter and engine oil this time.


    I guess its pretty good now. same pick same drive as it was on petrol.
    Peshawar to Islamabad is about 155 Kilometers (interchange to interchange)

    on Petrol, if you do 151 KMs @ 21.5 Kmpl, you spend Rs 512 (for the total trip, petrol being 73 Rs/L).

    CNG tank gets filled at 500, even 520 or 535 (depending on the pressure). I once filled my Alto for 535 with new prices so City can definitely do that.

    Lets say it goes a little more than interchange to interchange.. lets say it does 20 more kilometers. So the difference is of Rs 70 per trip.

    Eik 1.5 Ltr Pepsi tou aa he jaye gi is price main.. SUPERB Saving!!
    Say to the believing men.. www.muhammadbinyusrat.com/blog/

  6. #125
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilalYusrat View Post
    Peshawar to Islamabad is about 155 Kilometers (interchange to interchange)

    on Petrol, if you do 151 KMs @ 21.5 Kmpl, you spend Rs 512 (for the total trip, petrol being 73 Rs/L).

    CNG tank gets filled at 500, even 520 or 535 (depending on the pressure). I once filled my Alto for 535 with new prices so City can definitely do that.

    Lets say it goes a little more than interchange to interchange.. lets say it does 20 more kilometers. So the difference is of Rs 70 per trip.

    Eik 1.5 Ltr Pepsi tou aa he jaye gi is price main.. SUPERB Saving!!
    Meri jaan ya to ap koi bohat bary psycho case ho and I guess Ahsans gave very right comments on you.

    May pepsi save karoon ya pepsi waloon ka poora warehouse. WHy you are pushing me to give you same calculations which I gave you before. If you are getting 21km/l to bhai chand per ly jao apni city ko.

    Ap ko samajh nahi aati k ap motorway per drive kerty hain aur may GT road per, ap 160 km drive kerty hain aur may 100km, meri aur apki AVG may zameen asmaan ka faraq hay. aur faraq kese na ho cuz motorway aur gt road ki traffic may theek thaak difference hay

    AB agr mujhe CNG per mileage suit ker rahi hay to why you are coming up with such a stupid and childish replies.

    Do you want me to recalculate the mileage figures for you.

    Grow up man.

  7. #126
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Aur mujhe ye bhi samjh nahi aati k tum apni alto ko beech may kyoun ly aaty ho. Baat CIty ki ho rahi hay aur tum alto ko beech may ly aaty hoo, I mean what is this? wo rhai ghreeb 1000cc aur city hay 1300 cc, ye Vtec hay aur wo I guess potohar walla engine., COme on man. Why you are jealous if i am getting good mileage on CNG.

  8. #127
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    qwertypoiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    29,136
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    BilalYusrat
    dont argue and if you think it is not cost affective for city then dont get your city CNGed.

    your argument is never ending so lets just end it here .

    vik_vik all what matter is that you are totally satisfied with your city. And what i personally think is no matter which ever car you have CNG will cost 30 to 50% less then petrol
    RIP

  9. #128
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qwertypoiu View Post
    BilalYusrat
    dont argue and if you think it is not cost affective for city then dont get your city CNGed.

    your argument is never ending so lets just end it here .

    vik_vik all what matter is that you are totally satisfied with your city. And what i personally think is no matter which ever car you have CNG will cost 30 to 50% less then petrol
    Thanks dude. BUt some people dont get it. dont know why.

  10. #129
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dani123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    London
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yar why u guys camparing cng vs petrol stop plz just run your car what ever u like and u petrol city enjoy im to enjoying on petrol
    Just because you're friendly doesn't mean you're insincere Of course..

  11. #130
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalYusrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    656
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
    Meri jaan ya to ap koi bohat bary psycho case ho and I guess Ahsans gave very right comments on you.

    May pepsi save karoon ya pepsi waloon ka poora warehouse. WHy you are pushing me to give you same calculations which I gave you before. If you are getting 21km/l to bhai chand per ly jao apni city ko.
    Jelous?

    Allah ke banday, tum wohi hoe who has said several times ke I don't believe City can give 21 Kilometers per liter. Now instead of agreeing, tum pakora ban rahay hoe?

    Chand par le jaow ki baat nahi hai tum yeh tou kaho ke maine lagai hai lekin bakion ko koi zaroorat nahi hai aur bewaqoof hai eik number ki CNG lagana.

    Tumhari City exceptional hai. Tumne topic start kia hai maine tou nahi kia?

    Aur mera shoro sae eik he argument hai ke City main CNG nahi lagani cahhiye, end tak tum manay nahi hoe, jab manay ki bari aai hai tou phir..? jelous?

    yar yeh koi jelous hone wali baat hai ke tum CNG par chala rahay hoe aur mujhe 32,000 ki saving ke saath petrol par wohi milage mil rahi hai?

    Main jelous hoonga is main Allah ke banday?? Are you OK??? What are you saying???

    Chand par lejanay ki baat kia hai bhai gari ko argument accept karne ki baat kar raha hoon main.

    I agree with Ahsan's comment
    Agree with what?
    Say to the believing men.. www.muhammadbinyusrat.com/blog/

  12. #131
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalYusrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    656
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
    Aur mujhe ye bhi samjh nahi aati k tum apni alto ko beech may kyoun ly aaty ho. Baat CIty ki ho rahi hay aur tum alto ko beech may ly aaty hoo, I mean what is this? wo rhai ghreeb 1000cc aur city hay 1300 cc, ye Vtec hay aur wo I guess potohar walla engine., COme on man. Why you are jealous if i am getting good mileage on CNG.
    ivtec is not at all designed for CNG. Alto 1000 CC (though carburetor) gives superb average on CNG. Way better than any EFI car.

    Alto ko "GHUSA" nahi raha main, main yeh arz kar raha tha Alto ke andar agar cylinder aa sakta hai which can accept 535 rupees of gas then city ke andar definitely 550 ki gas bhi aa sakti hai.

    Is main Pothohar ke engine ki baat kia hai? Aur ghareebi ki kiya baat hai?? you're saving pennies on motor way aur ghareebi mujhe suna rahay hoe tum?
    Say to the believing men.. www.muhammadbinyusrat.com/blog/

  13. #132
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalYusrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    656
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qwertypoiu View Post
    BilalYusrat
    dont argue and if you think it is not cost affective for city then dont get your city CNGed.

    your argument is never ending so lets just end it here .

    vik_vik all what matter is that you are totally satisfied with your city. And what i personally think is no matter which ever car you have CNG will cost 30 to 50% less then petrol
    O nahi yar Adnan bhai mera argument yeh hai ke agar aap sab logon ko bata rahy hoe "ke I have put CNG because I cannot afford petrol" toh its like suggesting everyone to rethink.

    My whole argument throughout the discussion has been this ke think again about this. City's average on petrol is about the same as CNG, and CNG kit costs alot. The quotation I got was 38,000 rupees. So when we're talking about something that everyone is going to read, we should keep realistic figures for everyone to decide.

    And it is now clear that per trip eik pepsi ki bottle he save kar saktay hain aap after putting a 35000 rupees wali CNG kit (excluding all the distruction to the engine, void of 3 year warranty and increase of engine noise after a perticular time interval).
    Say to the believing men.. www.muhammadbinyusrat.com/blog/

  14. #133
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RetardedBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    7
    Posts
    13,785
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yes bilal you are absolutely right i totally agree with you, we all agree with you.. Now will you please leave this thread....

  15. #134
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalYusrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    656
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^ Oh no not you.. who invited you here?
    Say to the believing men.. www.muhammadbinyusrat.com/blog/

  16. #135
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalYusrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    656
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Anyways, ok. I'll leave.

    God alone can make someone agree who doesn't want to agree. Really.

    You can start the exercise of telling yourself "hey I did a great job, I haven't lost any money" 15 times and gargle.

    Because if you cannot agree, you shouldn't start a discussion at the first place.

    ------

    Discussion is very simple process:

    Give an argument.
    Listen to someone else's argument.

    if your argument < someone else's argument THEN:
    Agree.
    ELSE
    Give a better argument.

    This is how gentlemen discuss.

    Here things are opposite.

    Here, as soon as you have to agree, the flow goes:

    if your argument < someone else's argument THEN:
    Get Angry.. Tell the other person to shut up or go away because I never learnt to agree with something.
    ELSE
    Kill the person to death because they didn't agree.
    Say to the believing men.. www.muhammadbinyusrat.com/blog/

  17. #136
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilalYusrat View Post
    O nahi yar Adnan bhai mera argument yeh hai ke agar aap sab logon ko bata rahy hoe "ke I have put CNG because I cannot afford petrol" toh its like suggesting everyone to rethink.

    My whole argument throughout the discussion has been this ke think again about this. City's average on petrol is about the same as CNG, and CNG kit costs alot. The quotation I got was 38,000 rupees. So when we're talking about something that everyone is going to read, we should keep realistic figures for everyone to decide.

    And it is now clear that per trip eik pepsi ki bottle he save kar saktay hain aap after putting a 35000 rupees wali CNG kit (excluding all the distruction to the engine, void of 3 year warranty and increase of engine noise after a perticular time interval).
    Distance from Pesh to Rwp is 167km.

    So if you go with 21km/l that means Rs597.06 per trip. (Current petrol prices)

    BUT

    Now in my case as I was used to get 18km/l max so in that way calculations will be:

    Rs/-696.57 per trip on Petrol

    Now on CNG I got 188km with Random AC on just for Rs 500 or Rs.420(After the discount)

    So per trip I am spending Rs. 444.14 or Rs. 373.08 (As per discounted refill)


    As is sy zayada kiya realistic fact and figures dun k CNG is much cheaper then petrol.

    Aur haan may aik hi CNG station sy gas refill kerwata hun which is 5 mins away from my home is liye ab ye na kehna k banda discounted refill her time nahi kerwa sakta, is liye clear ker raha hun k tumhara kuch pata nahi kahin na kahin sy fazool baat nikal lyty ho aur plz apni alto beech may na lana

    Now before replying to my thread, always read this post first and then think twice k if CNG is good or not as far as saving is concerned. and why you are considering the CNG kit as expense, yoon to banda 50000 k alloys bhi lagwata hay to is ka kiya matlab hay k banda ye sochna start ker dy k may kitni pepsi save ker raha hun, You are such a narrow minded person

    kahair read the RELASTIC FACT AND FIGURES WHICH I JUST PROVIDED AUR AGR AINDA THREAD PER REPLY KIYA TO YE FIGURES LAZMI DEKH KER REPLY KERNA.

    I hope these mileage help other Pakwheelers who are planning to put CNG in city 2010.

  18. #137
    PakWheeler Follow
    harounalpl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default are EKC cylinders safe ?

    Hello brothers ,

    Nowadays i am looking for CNG kits/cylinders and i came accross this news

    Jang Group Online

    Ogra has banned EKC cylinders as there have been complaints of explosion. nowadays only EKC cylinders are available in the market and there seems to be no choice.what you guys say on this news........is it still safe to buy EKC cylinder or is it still safe to keep on using EKC cylinders ???

  19. #138
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Dr.Kazim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilalYusrat View Post
    Kazim Sahab what is the total mileage of your car? You will start getting the optimal average after 10,000 Kilometers hopefully.

    My average was with 3 people and no AC (because weather was very nice).
    My vehicle meter showing 6900 km now
    www.euroslim.com.pk; www.splash.pk

  20. #139
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Dr.Kazim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilalYusrat View Post
    ^^ Oh no not you.. who invited you here?
    Bilal retardedbuddy ka avatar dekho, hath main pistol hai aur hawai dazai hain, khayal karo bahi
    www.euroslim.com.pk; www.splash.pk

  21. #140
    PakWheeler Follow
    adl01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    903
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    lets see how long can the ivtec live with cng
    -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •