Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Turbo city 2010

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    UJ_36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,211
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Turbo city 2010

    AOA....i want turbo for city 2010...........new or used....... maximum 10 to 12 psi.......and want to change the body also.......... so if guyz u have sum pics of cty 2010 modified so post it......or photoshoped pics..........here u go WD my city...........thankzz
    Turbo city 2010 -71063 Turbo city 2010 -71064 Turbo city 2010 -71065 Turbo city 2010 -71066 Turbo city 2010 -71067


  2. #41
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haris001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^^ +1
    totally agreed ..........buy something which is worth to be turbocharged.......
    according to me...these cars are built for economy and not for serious performance.!!!!!!
    The way a man keeps his car ,,,is the way he keeps himself...................

  3. #42
    PakWheeler Follow
    Kruso's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    51
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedshaikhani View Post
    Surprised sir that distributor has nothing to do. How will you retard the ignition timing on boost ? On every 1psi 0.85Degree timing is retarded or you retard the overall timing from distributor. Well of supra they don't have distributor. 1st of all Supra map sensor supports till 1.5bar and its fueling. Plus if you upgrade supra to a very high level you use aftermarket ecu or piggyback like E-Manage ultimate to retard its timing and for the fueling. Secondly sir on boosted engine you require the lower compression to be on safe side you need between 8.5CR. 4EFTE stock Compression ratio is 8.25:1. Plus in new cars if you use SAFC, VAFC or NEO for the fueling engine check light glows if you do anything with these fueling management units. Handling a MAF in a boosted car is not easy that's why people MAF sensor switch to MAP sensors. Like 1JZ-GTE USDM version came with MAF and JDM version came with MAP sensor. So people change the complete wiring in order to get MAP sensor. Plus honda engines have a very high compression ratio google it you will come to know.

    Kruso


    Look and read my post carefully before jumping the gun SIR.
    1st, I didn't say "Map ECU" for shits and giggles... thats a piggy back system and not just a fancy name.
    2nd, All Supras are NOT MAP based SIR, only the JDM ones are (do your research).
    3rd, Even around 500hp~(which is chump change for the 2JZ) you're going to want to upgrade to some form of piggy back if not a stand alone altogether. E-manage is ten thousand years old in terms of technology and preference, AEM is the weapon of choice for all the big number Supras out there.
    4th, This is where you are correct, that was a repeated typo on my part, I dont know what I was thinking when I posted this comment. The thicker head gasket yields a lower compression which is what you want on a forced induction car. Anyone can conclude that installing a thicker head gasket leads to lower compression.
    5th, If he's ever going to go turbo on this car, which is VERY unlikely, a check engine light is going to be the least of his worries.
    6th, MKIII Supras ARE infact MAF based and I've turbo charged aswell as modified several 7Ms using a MAF, I am aware of its limitations.
    7th, There is NO SUCH thing as a USDM 1JZ (wow), that engine NEVER came to the United States in ANY car PERIOD so it would stand to reason that it never CAME with MAF.
    8th, Converting a car from MAF to MAP is a simple matter of installing a "Map ECU", so people that change their "complete wiring harnesses" are retarded morons.
    9th, I personally dont like Hondas, I've always preferred Toyotas. I dont know and care to know the compression of a general Honda, but if it IS higher, then you're going to have to find ways to lower it whether it be via a thicker headgasket or a lower compression pistons.

  4. #43
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmedshaikhani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kruso View Post
    Kruso


    Look and read my post carefully before jumping the gun SIR.
    1st, I didn't say "Map ECU" for shits and giggles... thats a piggy back system and not just a fancy name.
    2nd, All Supras are NOT MAP based SIR, only the JDM ones are (do your research).
    3rd, Even around 500hp~(which is chump change for the 2JZ) you're going to want to upgrade to some form of piggy back if not a stand alone altogether. E-manage is ten thousand years old in terms of technology and preference, AEM is the weapon of choice for all the big number Supras out there.
    4th, This is where you are correct, that was a repeated typo on my part, I dont know what I was thinking when I posted this comment. The thicker head gasket yields a lower compression which is what you want on a forced induction car. Anyone can conclude that installing a thicker head gasket leads to lower compression.
    5th, If he's ever going to go turbo on this car, which is VERY unlikely, a check engine light is going to be the least of his worries.
    6th, MKIII Supras ARE infact MAF based and I've turbo charged aswell as modified several 7Ms using a MAF, I am aware of its limitations.
    7th, There is NO SUCH thing as a USDM 1JZ (wow), that engine NEVER came to the United States in ANY car PERIOD so it would stand to reason that it never CAME with MAF.
    8th, Converting a car from MAF to MAP is a simple matter of installing a "Map ECU", so people that change their "complete wiring harnesses" are retarded morons.
    9th, I personally dont like Hondas, I've always preferred Toyotas. I dont know and care to know the compression of a general Honda, but if it IS higher, then you're going to have to find ways to lower it whether it be via a thicker headgasket or a lower compression pistons.
    First of all I didn't mean to offend you so you getting so much angry its an open forum.
    Ok try to Piggyback a new generation city or civic you will come to know how much is it easy. E-manage ultimate is still use world wide as it is considered to be near by stand alone ecu. And didn't I mention that JDM supra's are MAP sensor based ? And it was a typing error that by mistake I wrote USDM 1JZ. Even in Shoaib Malik's supra E-manage ultimate is used. Rest for stand alone you have many choice I didn't mean to mention any specific brand I just gave an example. For that MAP ecu you need to change the complete wiring harness also consult anyone. Plus in Honda's you can't just lower the compression by putting heavier gaskit. Because even B16A compression is 10.4:1. B16A is just an example. If you go for lower compression pistons that would cost a lot more. Personally I also prefer toyota or mitsubishi.
    4G13 SOHC Turbocharged. 4G93T Mivec Turbo with GT30R, Emanage Ultimate 1.5Bar, 353Whp. 1JZ-GTE, Single Turbo, 4G63T 6th Gen FWD. Team DEKA.

  5. #44
    PakWheeler Follow
    Kruso's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    51
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedshaikhani View Post
    First of all I didn't mean to offend you so you getting so much angry its an open forum.
    Ok try to Piggyback a new generation city or civic you will come to know how much is it easy. E-manage ultimate is still use world wide as it is considered to be near by stand alone ecu. And didn't I mention that JDM supra's are MAP sensor based ? And it was a typing error that by mistake I wrote USDM 1JZ. Even in Shoaib Malik's supra E-manage ultimate is used. Rest for stand alone you have many choice I didn't mean to mention any specific brand I just gave an example. For that MAP ecu you need to change the complete wiring harness also consult anyone. Plus in Honda's you can't just lower the compression by putting heavier gaskit. Because even B16A compression is 10.4:1. B16A is just an example. If you go for lower compression pistons that would cost a lot more. Personally I also prefer toyota or mitsubishi.
    Just stop man... the things I've stated in my posts I've actually personally performed on many cars. If you're rebuttal is going to be something as absurd as something some Joe blow told you at some point then its pointless discussing that with you.

    More power to Shoaib Malik, E-Manage IS infact a specific brand and is still beyond secondary to AEM.

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedshaikhani View Post
    1st of all Supra map sensor supports till 1.5bar and its fueling.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedshaikhani View Post
    And didn't I mention that JDM supra's are MAP sensor based ?
    I dont know do you see it up there? I dont.

    MAP ECU does not require any harness change, seriously do your research, it simply taps into your existing factory engine harness leading up to the ECM. I have personally installed a MAP ECU on 2 MKIII's and one is currently installed on my MKIV Supra so dont be absurd and tell me to consult "anyone". For the thinking impared, this is a MAP ECU: Supra EMS // Electronics // Ignition - MAP ECU

    Just because you've never seen the compression lowered on a Honda via a thicker head gasket in Pakistan, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Its funny that people choose to dismiss this as a method for lowering compression as its "not usually not done in Pakistan" forgetting that NOTHING used to be done in Pakistan, all these methods are "imported". Cometic makes custom head gaskets of any specification for virtually any car. I wasn't aware price was mentioned as a factor in this thread. You have to pay to play, a set of JE pistons run for around 48k rps.

  6. #45
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    UJ_36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,211
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thanks usman....thinking to buy civic 95 or 2000 model

  7. #46
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usman666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    N/A
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,805
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    np bro.. good luck with your future project
    Every one wants to go to Heaven , But Nobody wants to die..fact isnt it ?

  8. #47
    PakWheeler Follow
    husnain0314's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    guyz zong Bahawalpur Customer service center is arranging a car show soon in bahawalpur City. all modified car owners are invited. The car shows date and venue is yet to be finalized . Participants will be going from all over the pakistan.. A big cash prize will be given to the best modified car.
    Mail me your cars pic... with ur name and contact number on Husnain.abbas@zong.com.pk

  9. #48
    PakWheeler Follow
    AaqibArain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    VAFC NEO? Please tell me more about it.

  10. #49
    jz
    jz is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    2
    Posts
    26,106
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ive got a like new td05hr turbo for sale

    Turbo city 2010 -1188408

  11. #50
    jz
    jz is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    2
    Posts
    26,106
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    Turbo city 2010 -1188409

  12. #51
    jz
    jz is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    2
    Posts
    26,106
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    Turbo city 2010 -1188410

  13. #52
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MAXTORQUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,126
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If you are looking for Performance,visit www.unichip.pk and www.facebook.com/unichip.pk

    With Unichip you can have VERY better performance without messing up your car.

    thanks
    The Ultimate Power Upgrade
    www.unichip.pk

  14. #53
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MAXTORQUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,126
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    The Ultimate Power Upgrade
    www.unichip.pk

  15. #54
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    alee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,998
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    sir app khali turbine laga rahay hain or condenser latka rahay hain ya forged pistons, cranks or engine block shlock ka scene on hai ?
    mAin tE h0nDa hE lAisAn...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •