52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Wiper & lights assembly of my City 2002

Few weeks ago i purchased a 2002 model Honda City. The car is black & in decent condition with a few things broken here and there. I have been able to fix most of them except the assembly which controls the headlights and wipers. Well the headlights are working just fine but the wiper side control rod is not there! yes! its just not there i think the previous owner broke it and threw it away. I went to a few places but they all asked me go to plaza or water pump. So i finally went to the water pump market and found a shop which had alot of power windows, mirrors , steering wheels etc hanging around. I asked him if he could fix my assembly but he told me that it cannot be fixed. I'll have to get a new assembly from Sher-Shah and it will cost around 5-6k... Now thats alot of money in order to get the wipers working! please suggest what should i do! i am already way over my budget!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Fawad,

do visit plaza magzine line, just on saturday i went there and believe me there are soo many things and i also saw some city parts as well, i think you will get what u required from there, before going to shersha, do visit plaze also.

Regards

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List