Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City 2006 CV Joints making noise

Hey guys

I have a problem… my car honda city 2006 is producing sound while turning and I guess this sound is because of CV joints, so can anyone please tell how much it will cost me to get rid of this problem. How much will be mechanics labor and cost of CV joints and also can any smart and experienced mechanic solve this problem or I have to take it to Honda workshop?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda people are simply morons! They are inexperienced imbeciles and they will simply rip u off! The only good thing about them is that they offer 6 months warranty for all the work they do i-e for the parts and workmanship.
    U can source the honda genuine parts from montgemory road, LHR. try kamal autos. For the labour, try finding some experienced mechanics who hav adequate tools and experience.
    I recently got wheel bearings of my 2004 city from honda point. They charged 4300/bearing and 2500 for the labour. But they took a freaking 6 hours to do the work and their workmanship is simply pathetic. One of their most senior foreman was working on my car himself. While changing the bearing he broke one! and insisted that he can mend it and use it. But i asked him to simply change it as i cannot risk having to come at the god-forsaken place again.
    The same bearing costs 1900 in the market. The labour that is charged for this work is at most 1000. I only went there because i thought they might b better than honda fort city sales. but clearly i was mistaken.
    Source the parts urself and find a good mechanic.
    Bumper Sticker: "I feed off other people's rage, so drive carefully :-)."

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List