I saved all my life (@31 now) and bought a city vario 2005 in black color (me being a self made guy). My humble request is to give me the best advise a man can get on this car on the issues i have
1. where should i get it serviced from: local mech VS Honda service center (pros and cons)
2. when i start the car in the morning, the rpm goes upto 2k and stays there even after the cold light is off and sometimes the check engine light also comes on. i turn off the engine and start it again to get to 1.5k on rpm still and when i put it in D the car starts knocking and rpm goes to 500 for a sec and then goes normal. also after 80km if i want to accelerate the engine climbs up very slowly and knocking also happens.
3. the gear box is dying out as there is a noise like you get in buses like 4k 2k which is proly the differential or gear box however as the all the gear are shifting nicely i dont wana change it rite now but would like to know my options and budget when the gearbox dies.
4. if u put the car in D and stand still (pressing the brakes) the whole car vibrates like a mehran someone told to change the foundations i changed the front left and right ones and it got better but the engine still vibrates and i can feel it on the steering and mirrors and the interior vibrates as well.
5. there are alot of small noises coming from different corners of the interior who will fix that the honda service center?
6. what is the best option in terms of computer engine check up and if i want my car to be totally diagnosed of all issues like wheel bearings, optimum setting of engine for max fuel mileage etc. its giving 11km/l right now with rpm under 2k (pedel hardly pressed) with AC on
I would be really thankful to all the experts for their patience in answering all my questions and guiding me through this as if my car isnt well, iam not well as well
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad