0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City Vario 2006 issue

I am using Honda city Vario 2006 on CNG, there is issue i.e. when i start the engine in morning and put in D, the car RPM gets unstable and drops below 1000 and then comes to normal same happens in when gear is put on R, but it becomes stable when the engine heats up, also when i stop the vehicle on a signal or i just apply emergency breaks, i feel a jerk, like car is changing gear from 2nd to 1st, i mean to say i feel like car is changing gears at once.

i want to know what is the problem, also plz suggest me a good mechanic at islamabad, is it an issue with the transmission or some other issue.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aftab008 View Post
    I am using Honda city Vario 2006 on CNG, there is issue i.e. when i start the engine in morning and put in D, the car RPM gets unstable and drops below 1000 and then comes to normal same happens in when gear is put on R, but it becomes stable when the engine heats up, also when i stop the vehicle on a signal or i just apply emergency breaks, i feel a jerk, like car is changing gear from 2nd to 1st, i mean to say i feel like car is changing gears at once.

i want to know what is the problem, also plz suggest me a good mechanic at islamabad, is it an issue with the transmission or some other issue.
    I think your deshboard have some problem. so you should check your car expert mechanic......thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

pl post your question on https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...10#post3273559
    where you'll surely get a good response.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aftab008 View Post

Remove cng otherwise cng destory ur gear box and engine i m also using vario
    ALONE
    BUT HAPPY

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List