Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: City 2004 Headlight (minor accident)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default City 2004 Headlight (minor accident)

I had a minor run-in with a carry dabba today, must've been 10kms speed, not more than that. on murree road. he stopped abruptly and i hit the brakes but my car slipped and slammed into his rear fender. I was convinced nothing had happened to my car since it was barely walking speed and a slight bump. until i got out of the car to examine it.

seriously, wtf were Honda thinking when they made this 'teen dabba' car? its so fragile. my front bumper had a nice, shiny scratch on it. and the right headlight has a proper dent in it. thats right, the glass didnt break, but got dented! wow!

and what about the frickin brakes on these cars. i was going at 10kms, hit the brakes full hard, and the car instead of stopping, slipped. wow, just.. wow! :/

anyway, the headlight's gone. thank god i havent had my front bumper painted yet so its still black and hence repairable.

but i need a new headlight. korean costs 3500 but i just got one for the left side last month, and im looking for something cheaper. any place where i can find these second hand and cheap in Pindi/Islamabad, apart from sultan ka koh?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bumping this up. any ideas where i can get the headlight guys?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List