Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Check light on after throttle body servicing: City 2007

CHECK LIGHT ON AFTER THROTTLE BODY SERVICING: HONDA CITY 2007

Wanted to confirm something, yesterday I have performed the servicing of Throttle Body of Honda City 2007 by my own self. Everything was done successfully but later I noticed the increase in RPM on petrol and CNG to 1500 RPM. That may be probably because of cleaning and adjustment of CNG & Petrol with settings with dirty throttle body.

Now engine check light of oxygen sensor turned on within 3 seconds of vehicle is made to run on Petrol where as this light remains off on CNG.
    I am bit confused as I remember that this same light used to operate on CNG once in past which had something to do with Advancer and Emulator but right now its fine on CNG but turn its self on Petrol. I have verified the connections and everything seems to be fine.

Any wild guess what may be causing this.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you so much talha waleed bhai.
    and super sorry for getting back to you late,
    i've done my engine oil and gear oil fuel filter air filter just yesterday things were done smoothly and i can feel the difference now in a positive way also change my tyres as well installed Maxxis 14-65-175..
    but yes when i bought my city 15 days ago there were alot of things to be replaced like tappets,plugs,throttle cleaning.etc etc but i m not sure the mechanic have this this thing u are mentioning here injectors cleaning.so how to check now wheather he has done that clean ro not? if not so how to perform.
    the primarily reason why doing all this is just to keep my car petrol average around 14-15 with 50% AC on.

i've used Honda genuine Oil for Engine but for Gear oil i've used ZIC .and used Leppon malaysia made air and oil filter.

your expert suggestion required.

Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by talhawaleed View Post
    As far as engine oil is concerned, i think this vehicle runs far better on 5w-30, 0w-30 as compared to thicker oils, may it be whatever brand.

now as far as gear oil is concerned, use Honda genuine gear oil, the basic reason behind this is that gear oils used in other vehicles and one available in market have a completely different specification and viscosities whereas the one recommended for this vehicle has a completely different viscosity and only sold by Honda.

Thank you so much talha waleed bhai.
    and super sorry for getting back to you late,
    i've done my engine oil and gear oil fuel filter air filter just yesterday things were done smoothly and i can feel the difference now in a positive way also change my tyres as well installed Maxxis 14-65-175..
    but yes when i bought my city 15 days ago there were alot of things to be replaced like tappets,plugs,throttle cleaning.etc etc but i m not sure the mechanic have this this thing u are mentioning here injectors cleaning.so how to check now wheather he has done that clean ro not? if not so how to perform.
    the primarily reason why doing all this is just to keep my car petrol average around 14-15 with 50% AC on.

i've used Honda genuine Oil for Engine but for Gear oil i've used ZIC .and used Leppon malaysia made air and oil filter.

your expert suggestion required.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List