Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 164
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: 2012 Honda City 0-100 kmh timings???

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    RN427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    677
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 2012 Honda City 0-100 kmh timings???

    Guys urgently want to know the 100% accurate 0-100 kmh timings of 2012 Honda City 1.3
    so i can make up my mind of buying it rather than going for 1.5 Toyota Fielder!!!


  2. #41
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wahabriaz View Post
    if swift is driven by good driver then it can smoke city
    o bhai... khuda k liye bas kr... kioi krne waali baat kro... hahahaha lolz!

    loag city ki baaten 1.8L civic prosmatec se krte hain aur janab ne kia aqalmandaana post ki hai.... get a life dude... be realistic at least...

    koi aisa jhoot to ho jo mana b jaa sakay!
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  3. #42
    PakWheeler Follow
    RN427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    677
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    o bhai... khuda k liye bas kr... kioi krne waali baat kro... hahahaha lolz!

    loag city ki baaten 1.8L civic prosmatec se krte hain aur janab ne kia aqalmandaana post ki hai.... get a life dude... be realistic at least...

    koi aisa jhoot to ho jo mana b jaa sakay!
    Haha dude first i also was in favour of the SWIFT that it can smoke a CITY but now understood that a Suzuki 1.3 90 bhp can't beat Honda's 1.3 100 bhp!!!

  4. #43
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rohaansaeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,703
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Torque values, weight of the vehicle itself + driver etc matter as well rather than just bhp.
    City SX8 - Civic ES - Accord SiR CF4 F20B
    Build Threads http://ow.ly/cZpvx and http://ow.ly/cZpDb

  5. #44
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waleed80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,690
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wahabriaz View Post
    if swift is driven by good driver then it can smoke city
    lol....and then u wake up and u r late for college, rite ? i hav seen not one, at least 15 drags where a city eats swift for lunch

  6. #45
    PakWheeler Follow
    RN427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    677
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rohaansaeed View Post
    Torque values, weight of the vehicle itself + driver etc matter as well rather than just bhp.
    Yes man thats 100% true but BHP counts the most in a car's 0-100 km/h time...Like the Suzuki Swift does 0-100 km/h in 11.5 seconds and the City i-vtec in 11 so thats why it takes the lead whenever you race it with a Swift!!! THINKING SKILLS

  7. #46
    PakWheeler Follow
    RN427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    677
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    lol....and then u wake up and u r late for college, rite ? i hav seen not one, at least 15 drags where a city eats swift for lunch
    This is probably because the technology of honda is state of the art and more innovative and Suzuki is a bit old and dumb thats why City Smokes a Swift otherwise the power to weight ratio of Swift is better than City:

    Suzuki Swift - 1328cc - 90 hp - 1040 kg

    Honda City - 1300cc -100 hp -1160 kg

    Still don't know why City wins maybe because of additional 10 hp and Honda's intelligent i-vtec techonology!!!

  8. #47
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post
    This is probably because the technology of honda is state of the art and more innovative and Suzuki is a bit old and dumb thats why City Smokes a Swift otherwise the power to weight ratio of Swift is better than City:

    Suzuki Swift - 1328cc - 90 hp - 1040 kg

    Honda City - 1300cc -100 hp -1160 kg

    Still don't know why City wins maybe because of additional 10 hp and Honda's intelligent i-vtec techonology!!!
    Swift is 92 hp and CIty 98 hp to be exact.So theres roughy 6 hp's difference
    Aunda Fan

  9. #48
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rohaansaeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,703
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post
    Yes man thats 100% true but BHP counts the most in a car's 0-100 km/h time...Like the Suzuki Swift does 0-100 km/h in 11.5 seconds and the City i-vtec in 11 so thats why it takes the lead whenever you race it with a Swift!!! THINKING SKILLS
    Haha no sir it's the Torque that plays the role in 0-100km/h timing, thinking skills nai, experience and knowledge
    City SX8 - Civic ES - Accord SiR CF4 F20B
    Build Threads http://ow.ly/cZpvx and http://ow.ly/cZpDb

  10. #49
    PakWheeler Follow
    RN427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    677
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rohaansaeed View Post
    Haha no sir it's the Torque that plays the role in 0-100km/h timing, thinking skills nai, experience and knowledge
    Ok man and i think you are younger than me and still more intelligent than me!!!

  11. #50
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post
    Guys urgently want to know the 100% accurate 0-100 kmh timings of 2012 Honda City 1.3
    so i can make up my mind of buying it rather than going for 1.5 Toyota Fielder!!!
    auto or manual?

  12. #51
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sial_ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,936
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have heard honda does not produce good low end torque because of vtaack then how city wins against swift when everything even physics is against it ?

  13. #52
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rohaansaeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,703
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sial_ali View Post
    I have heard honda does not produce good low end torque because of vtaack then how city wins against swift when everything even physics is against it ?
    SOHC engines are widely known for their low end torque since a DOHC engine's valvetrain weight results in lower torque. DOHC engines are known for their top end power, they usually rev more as well.
    City SX8 - Civic ES - Accord SiR CF4 F20B
    Build Threads http://ow.ly/cZpvx and http://ow.ly/cZpDb

  14. #53
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rohaansaeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,703
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post
    Ok man and i think you are younger than me and still more intelligent than me!!!
    thanks to 2094 days at Pakwheels, attending GTG's, enjoying company of members and mods and most importantly learning from the respected senior members who are close friends by now

    Don't worry you'll get the hang of it, explore old forums and get involved in meaningful discussions over here, comparing won't be of any help over here since every member will have his own opinion, you'll have your own, then there will be bias and at the end of the day the thread will go off track
    City SX8 - Civic ES - Accord SiR CF4 F20B
    Build Threads http://ow.ly/cZpvx and http://ow.ly/cZpDb

  15. #54
    PakWheeler Follow
    RN427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    677
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rohaansaeed View Post
    thanks to 2094 days at Pakwheels, attending GTG's, enjoying company of members and mods and most importantly learning from the respected senior members who are close friends by now

    Don't worry you'll get the hang of it, explore old forums and get involved in meaningful discussions over here, comparing won't be of any help over here since every member will have his own opinion, you'll have your own, then there will be bias and at the end of the day the thread will go off track
    Good yaar you have a lot of knowledge about cars, i don't have much but this thing is an admitted fact that guys love cars, they just can't live without them (CORRECT ME I AM WRONG)!!!

  16. #55
    PakWheeler Follow
    RN427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    677
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    auto or manual?
    Manual because its Rs.140 k cheaper than auto and i think its Prosmatec from now and does anyone knows that is it fast enough in the new City???

  17. #56
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i just asked cox mt is faster than at

  18. #57
    PakWheeler Follow
    RN427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    677
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    i just asked cox mt is faster than at
    how much faster...do you know this as well?

  19. #58
    PakWheeler Follow
    RN427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    677
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys i also got a question is City P/T faster than Civic 2005 P/T?

  20. #59
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post
    Guys i also got a question is City P/T faster than Civic 2005 P/T?
    Definitely not if its a oriel pt.Its very much faster than city pt
    Aunda Fan

  21. #60
    PakWheeler Follow
    RN427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    677
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    Definitely not if its a oriel pt.Its very much faster than city pt
    My approximate figures for 0-100 km/h for both the cars is 11 seconds for Civic Oriel Prosmatec and 12.5 for City Prosmatec Correct me i am wrong!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •