Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: 2012 Honda City 0-100 kmh timings???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 2012 Honda City 0-100 kmh timings???

Guys urgently want to know the 100% accurate 0-100 kmh timings of 2012 Honda City 1.3
    so i can make up my mind of buying it rather than going for 1.5 Toyota Fielder!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shehrozsk View Post
    dude! dont you remember that 1.8 altis vs 1.8 civic last week? both auto.. altis of omer bhai! he won consecutive 4 races.. and i remember the way how he catched my manual stage 1 reborn till 160 from standstill and even crossed me over in roll on. 1.8 altis was fastest paki production car as far as i believe. shorter gear ratios and about same top end torque as of reborn..
    pretty much right.That altis 05-08 one is as fast as a R18 manual maybe more than that
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by immad100 View Post
    fawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ddddd.....
    altis?city?

haha...
    sshhh...

Just
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    pretty much right.That altis 05-08 one is as fast as a R18 manual maybe more than that
    indeed true... It was a fast car. Body xli wali thi aur engine 1.8 tha...

Wehshi gari thi.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    indeed true... It was a fast car. Body xli wali thi aur engine 1.8 tha...

Wehshi gari thi.
    Yes but handling and chassis is not good of that shape
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes but handling and chassis is not good of that shape
    it depends upon the driver dude... Handling etc depends more on the driver than on the car.

I have seen people drive city steermatic at 200kph+ speeds without ABS... they have full control over their machines...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yup. what i believe is owning a 07 altis in white colour, totally stock is like having a gem.. it had good stability if we put in good tyres and drop the car a bit.. and it was much much faster than any r18.. i have r18, stage 1, @immad100 knows well, how an auto altis treated it.. and i have a 11 city too. stock totally. bro as far as topic is concerned, city is totally below average if youre spending 1.4M on it.. better getting an accord cl7 in that price. there was an euroR up for sale on 1.4M demand. if poster is looking for 0-100 timing, he could go for that rather than wasting it on a car that looks like ISTRI(iron). buying a city for touring purpose was biggest mistake my father has made.
    life starts with a Burnout, lives a Quartermile, ends in 4th gear.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yup. what i believe is owning a 07 altis in white colour, totally stock is like having a gem.. it had good stability if we put in good tyres and drop the car a bit.. and it was much much faster than any r18.. i have r18, stage 1, @immad100 knows well, how an auto altis treated it.. and i have a 11 city too. stock totally. bro as far as topic is concerned, city is totally below average if youre spending 1.4M on it.. better getting an accord cl7 in that price. there was an euroR up for sale on 1.4M demand. if poster is looking for 0-100 timing, he could go for that rather than wasting it on a car that looks like ISTRI(iron). buying a city for touring purpose was biggest mistake my father has made.
    As for your first sentence, yes you are right... that altis was indeed a great car.

The second part, ur MANUAL reborn with STAGE 1 modifications, how an altis TREATED it, please tell me you said it sarcastically cz its simply NOT possible on practical grounds.

Either ur claim to have a stage 1 reborn is false or that altis was not stock. simple as that.

Edi anni v nai paa diti altis k stage 1 reborn ko khaa jaye.

Stage 1 r18a competes with CL9, mark 2 grande in acceleration, not an AUTO altis...

and for the other part, O khuda K liye mere bhai, euro R for 1.4M? are u high on something bro?

1.4M ki khoti rehri milti hai. CL7 bri mushkil se farigh condition main 15.5 lakh ki milti hai,wo b on 5th or 6th owner's name. I think u haven't stayed in touch with the market for a long time.

corolla, GLi, costs 17 lakh+ these days, therefore, in my humble opinion, honda city is the best thing that can happen to you in 1.5m Rs. Just consider the tin dabba XLi which is still 50 thousands expensive than city.

and hahaha, this city is not ISTRI.. lolz.. wo aur thi bhaiyya, snap out of it.

And yaar, practically speaking, u've got a reborn, tell me whats the BIG difference in the drive of civic and City?

Both have same hard suspension and excellent power to weight ratio. Civic only has some extra goodies and a bigger size, thats all...

but what a new vtec city can do, is something quite indigestible for some dudes...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sheroze....
    pehle ye bata kidhr ghaib hai?
    @ur post yeah i witness scence went like,they both gave a rolling start,r18 took a handsome lead,later altis started to catch it like a monster,though we won the quartermile but if it was more than 400m race altis may ev beaten us.
    do note,altis was bone stock and auto we had r18 stage'd1.
    btw that altis(omer bhai's) got something different from all.shehroze know well what it do whenever it comes at meet hahahahahahaha....
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    As for your first sentence, yes you are right... that altis was indeed a great car.

The second part, ur MANUAL reborn with STAGE 1 modifications, how an altis TREATED it, please tell me you said it sarcastically cz its simply NOT possible on practical grounds.

Either ur claim to have a stage 1 reborn is false or that altis was not stock. simple as that.

Edi anni v nai paa diti altis k stage 1 reborn ko khaa jaye.

Stage 1 r18a competes with CL9, mark 2 grande in acceleration, not an AUTO altis...

and for the other part, O khuda K liye mere bhai, euro R for 1.4M? are u high on something bro?

1.4M ki khoti rehri milti hai. CL7 bri mushkil se farigh condition main 15.5 lakh ki milti hai,wo b on 5th or 6th owner's name. I think u haven't stayed in touch with the market for a long time.

corolla, GLi, costs 17 lakh+ these days, therefore, in my humble opinion, honda city is the best thing that can happen to you in 1.5m Rs. Just consider the tin dabba XLi which is still 50 thousands expensive than city.

and hahaha, this city is not ISTRI.. lolz.. wo aur thi bhaiyya, snap out of it.

And yaar, practically speaking, u've got a reborn, tell me whats the BIG difference in the drive of civic and City?

Both have same hard suspension and excellent power to weight ratio. Civic only has some extra goodies and a bigger size, thats all...

but what a new vtec city can do, is something quite indigestible for some dudes...
    bro saudi1 and immad100 can tell about my civic either its stage1 or not, and they both can also tell about that altis too. saudi1,nasir's civic also has some goodies on it to make it an auto stage 1 civic and ive seen him getting on many stock manual r18s. but that altis am referring is something really different, without even flooring it real hard it catches up many beasts. that one is totally not natural altis. we have also catched on to rana37 rx8 with that altis.. and bhai sahab
    2012 Honda City 0-100 kmh timings??? -409700

2012 Honda City 0-100 kmh timings??? -409701
    this euroR is one of the cleanest euroR ive spotted. and around 2 weeks back it was sold under the price tag i quoted in my previous post. no offence, its just a reference and here in fsd the price range for a good cl7 is below 16 max.
    the biggest difference in driving a civic and city is drive comfort level and ride stability. i dont think you would ever get the same acceleration in 2nd gear as of 1st gear from a city.
    and thats just my personal opinion about city. i respect your opinions too. i think ive proven my points.
    @immad100 yes that altis totally different aur koi panga hy zarur jo omer bhai ne btaya ni. on last meet before his and nasir's race i spotted something and he asked me to keep qoute so did i
    and you must remember that meet with "back benchers" and their swift. those guys challenged my rolla with their 12 city too and never got their for race.. because once they had about 10 poles gap from rolla. and this time they claimed its not fair to have that purple little cylinder on my back seat.. everytime ive experienced city, its been bad.. shayed ye meri hi qismat hy ya waki hi city achi competitor ni hy.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

less than 3 seconds
    Boss from hell

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro saudi1 and immad100 can tell about my civic either its stage1 or not, and they both can also tell about that altis too. saudi1,nasir's civic also has some goodies on it to make it an auto stage 1 civic and ive seen him getting on many stock manual r18s. but that altis am referring is something really different, without even flooring it real hard it catches up many beasts. that one is totally not natural altis. we have also catched on to rana37 rx8 with that altis.. and bhai sahab
    2012 Honda City 0-100 kmh timings??? - 409700

2012 Honda City 0-100 kmh timings??? - 409701
    this euroR is one of the cleanest euroR ive spotted. and around 2 weeks back it was sold under the price tag i quoted in my previous post. no offence, its just a reference and here in fsd the price range for a good cl7 is below 16 max.
    the biggest difference in driving a civic and city is drive comfort level and ride stability. i dont think you would ever get the same acceleration in 2nd gear as of 1st gear from a city.
    and thats just my personal opinion about city. i respect your opinions too. i think ive proven my points.
    @immad100 yes that altis totally different aur koi panga hy zarur jo omer bhai ne btaya ni. on last meet before his and nasir's race i spotted something and he asked me to keep qoute so did i
    and you must remember that meet with "back benchers" and their swift. those guys challenged my rolla with their 12 city too and never got their for race.. because once they had about 10 poles gap from rolla. and this time they claimed its not fair to have that purple little cylinder on my back seat.. everytime ive experienced city, its been bad.. shayed ye meri hi qismat hy ya waki hi city achi competitor ni hy.
    i went till samundri from fsd with omer bhai on his ltis,while having runs with rafay's swift.
    that altis is insane,but being an autohead i suppose that was bone stock (though i dint open the hood).btw nasir lost coz he shifted bad,i told him later the ''tip''
    btw yeah ther is one thing omer bhai do every time which i won't tell, samajh ja
    nasir can flake away the existence of that altis if he play with shifting,he reved it at ''N'' pulled it up at ''D'',is this fair?
    give nasir's r18 under my feet i'l let all know what potential he is unaware of,i sat along him in his r18 when we had backbencherx meet,i smelled the potential of his epic r18,all he needs is a bit of''tweaks'' and apart from that''technique to play with auto trnny''.
    and about your 4afe,you want me to open the epic history of your wicked machine?rx8's,r18's bla bla bla were hi-tea for it.lol.track miss her beauty
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@sheroze i'm sick of exams now.
    waiting for you to get free,talked to nasir bhai,i want you both at swap day for cheer up(k20A).

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i went till samundri from fsd with omer bhai on his ltis,while having runs with rafay's swift.
    that altis is insane,but being an autohead i suppose that was bone stock (though i dint open the hood).btw nasir lost coz he shifted bad,i told him later the ''tip''
    btw yeah ther is one thing omer bhai do every time which i won't tell, samajh ja
    nasir can flake away the existence of that altis if he play with shifting,he reved it at ''N'' pulled it up at ''D'',is this fair?
    give nasir's r18 under my feet i'l let all know what potential he is unaware of,i sat along him in his r18 when we had backbencherx meet,i smelled the potential of his epic r18,all he needs is a bit of''tweaks'' and apart from that''technique to play with auto trnny''.
    and about your 4afe,you want me to open the epic history of your wicked machine?rx8's,r18's bla bla bla were hi-tea for it.lol.track miss her beauty
    bro nasir's civic is true power, but altis was never floored roughly bu omer bhai.. that altis is just not natural. ek cheez tou maine pakar li ti. lekin us altis mein aise bht secrets hyn jo usually koi spot ni kre ga.. omer bhai ki chalaki zindabad btw rolla last week nikali ti purei 1 month baad. uske coilovers utarwa diye aur kafi kuch stock ab.. seats, body panels, spare tire, battery back under hood, short ram from CAI, street tyres from semi slicks, kafi kuch downgrade kiya.. had a race with royalton wala guy, moiz, against his 1.8 altis. yet gave him 5 cars gap on roll on and about 2 to 3 poles on dig. and that is the moment when it again made me feel proud.. you know what mere paas ek vid pari hy jis mein bee-R ya aisi kisi cheez k bgair hi rolla is flamming.. aur subha inshAllah nos b utaar deni hy.. aur exhaust b stock... phir woh project work is baar pakka shuru.. aur inshAllah pakka i ll be with you that day. aur koi city b arrange krwa *** ga k uski test run ki vids bna k post kr dein is thread pe takei comparison ho jaye

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i thought of doing that with my 7th gen civic but isnt that bad for engine n gear box?
    if not then u rev it up in N shift it to D without pressing brake or just quickly with pressing brake?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    i thought of doing that with my 7th gen civic but isnt that bad for engine n gear box?
    if not then u rev it up in N shift it to D without pressing brake or just quickly with pressing brake?
    very bad for auto gearbox

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    i have a 7th gen prosmatec too, and usually do this without brake applied and with hard sequential flooring later. gives a much better launch and acceleration but sometimes it looses the thrust and shift up that totally looses the pick up.. and since past 5 years, nothing has happened to gearbox

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StoneCold316 View Post
    well strange prefrence well go buy Porsche 911 Turbo ...just press the gas pedal and u will fly high
    yes i think it has better 0 - 100 timing then city .. better go for that lool
    WaazZZAAAaa xD

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StoneCold316 View Post
    well strange prefrence well go buy Porsche 911 Turbo ...just press the gas pedal and u will fly high
    Haha dude well said or better get a CORVETTE Z06, thats also one hell of a "beast" plus really good looking as well...0-100 km/h in just 3.7 seconds while the Porsche 911 Turbo does it in 3.4 and top speed is about 320 km/h for both!!!

But personally speaking i like the Z06 more because of being cheaper and giving you a "flying in an air jet" feeling when flooring the gas pedal (Correct me i am wrong)

Can anyone tell me the exact price of a 2006 Corvette Z06 in Pakistan???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys i think no one got more authentic knowledge of 0-100 km/h timings of most cars than me on Pakwheels!!! I roughly estimate the figures which are almost correct!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post
    Guys i think no one got more authentic knowledge of 0-100 km/h timings of most cars than me on Pakwheels!!! I roughly estimate the figures which are almost correct!!!
    Saari raat rondey rahe te marya koi wi ni
    11.493087628923982379879423 seconds to be exact

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

User Tag List