I have just bought a used 2009 honda city MT CNG. The car is in pretty good condition. But there are a couple of issues that i am facing because i am a new honda city user. I have been using mehran in the past couple of years. the issues are
1. The CNG consumption is very bad. It does around 80 to 90 km on a full cylinder. Same is the case with the petrol, i am having around 10kmpl in city.
2. The petrol gauge drops by itself when i am driving on cng.
3. the car seems to not speed up at the 2nd gear. But pick is great in the 3rd and 4th.
4. I have recently changed its engine oil, oil filter and air filter. It did not affect the consumption in anyway.
5. the cng gauge does 40 kms in the fourth point and the 3rd and 2nd fall at 10-15km each.
6. I have heard about upgrading the cars ECU and tuning it up at a honda dealer. will that solve the issues? How much cost would it be?
7. What is the way to make my honda city REALLY fuel efficient? I bought this car just because of its fuel efficiency and it is not at all up to the mark.
8. Is the ECU software update really gona help?
9. Which honda dealership is most preferable?
PLEASE GIVE ME A DETAILED RESPONSE. IT WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPERICIATED.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad