I recently received my long awaited Honda City A/T (now known as i-Vtec prosmatec). The car has a few issues since day 1 the major issue of it being very sluggish. At first I thought its a new car and will start performing better as I'll start putting up more kms on it, but that never happened. I had to take it to three different honda dealerships and that too even before 1000 km.
The issues that were faced by me:
1. Sluggish performance at low rpms which results in hard shifting at low gears (not solved yet)
2. A/C stops working when the car is parked/stands still at one place (Solved)
3. The steering was not centered (Solved)
Diagnosis by Honda:
1. Sluggish Performance: All the dealerships that I went to did the same thing they reprogrammed the ECU and asked me to use a mix of super and hi-octance. The problem still persists.
2. A/C: The issue was resolved by the first dealership I went to. There was not enough gas/refrigerant. They first took out all the gas, then cleaned the a/c pipes by creating a vaccum and then recharged the gas.
3. Steering Alignment: Resolved with an issue.
Problem at hand:
I'm in dire need of help from my fellow pakwheelers to solve the issue of sluggish performance and hard shifting at lower RPMS. This issue is creating a complete nuisance for me when I'm driving from home to office and its totally killing the whole experience of driving a new car.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad