Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By aqibasit
  • 1 Post By salal777

Thread: .. Help Me To Make My SX8 (City) Custom ..

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CoOkiie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Smile .. Help Me To Make My SX8 (City) Custom ..

    Hi Salam All Pakwheeler's ...

    I have never customized my car's .. Keep them as they are (Clean)

    This is First time i want to custom my Honda City 2002 Exis Silver Color ..

    Just what to customized here & there not much ...

    Want Angel Eyes & Front Grill

     Help Me To Make My SX8 City Custom  -449268


    Custom Meter Like this 1

     Help Me To Make My SX8 City Custom  -449272

    and

    Side Skirts

     Help Me To Make My SX8 City Custom  -449273



    From Where I can get these and how much did each part cost ?
    Any Other Suggestions from Members are welcome

    Living in Karachi ...
    Reality is Just An Illusion !

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    ivtec3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoOkiie View Post
    Hi Salam All Pakwheeler's ...

    I have never customized my car's .. Keep them as they are (Clean)

    This is First time i want to custom my Honda City 2002 Exis Silver Color ..

    Just what to customized here & there not much ...

    Want Angel Eyes & Front Grill

     Help Me To Make My SX8 City Custom  -449268


    Custom Meter Like this 1

     Help Me To Make My SX8 City Custom  -449272

    and

    Side Skirts

     Help Me To Make My SX8 City Custom  -449273



    From Where I can get these and how much did each part cost ?
    Any Other Suggestions from Members are welcome

    Living in Karachi ...
    The black city is Seth Saadi's right?

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CoOkiie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Don't know about any of the posted city's ... I Google'd them for make references ..

    Quote Originally Posted by ivtec3 View Post
    The black city is Seth Saadi's right?
    Reality is Just An Illusion !

  4. 24-07-2012, 12:41 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    local spammer

  5. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CoOkiie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    That is for what i am waiting here

    Quote Originally Posted by siddra View Post
    i think you can get the correct info with the relevant prices for angel eyes from here
    Reality is Just An Illusion !

  6. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqibasit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,178
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dont go for angel eyes they look riced.. instead get the stock headlights smoked like in this picture...
     Help Me To Make My SX8 City Custom  -449692
    Body kits available for all cars...
    PM for details

  7. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    Faeez916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Tou can get help from the poster of this thread
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/d-i...-rohaansaeed-7

    Goodluck
    "VTEC" iNSiDE !!

  8. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CoOkiie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    From where i can get them smoked? Ur also from Karachi pls let me know any good place for such thing ... wants very clean work ... Also estimate cost of it ... Any suggestions for tail lights ? And what does this kind of front grill called, how much did it cost as well ...

    Quote Originally Posted by aqibasit View Post
    Dont go for angel eyes they look riced.. instead get the stock headlights smoked like in this picture...
     Help Me To Make My SX8 City Custom  -449692
    Reality is Just An Illusion !

  9. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CoOkiie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks for the link

    Quote Originally Posted by Faeez916 View Post
    Tou can get help from the poster of this thread
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/d-i...-rohaansaeed-7

    Goodluck
    Reality is Just An Illusion !

  10. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqibasit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,178
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoOkiie View Post
    From where i can get them smoked? Ur also from Karachi pls let me know any good place for such thing ... wants very clean work ... Also estimate cost of it ... Any suggestions for tail lights ? And what does this kind of front grill called, how much did it cost as well ...
    I myself make SMoked headlights.. For price, check ur pm..
    This kind of grill is called Custom Mesh Grill
    I can also provide u side skirts n lip spoiler (see pic)
     Help Me To Make My SX8 City Custom  -449806
    Body kits available for all cars...
    PM for details

  11. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ussi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoOkiie View Post
    Thanks for the link
    Contact aleoz on pw

    Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2
    Ministry of MAFIA!

  12. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CoOkiie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Pm'd you as well

    Quote Originally Posted by aqibasit View Post
    I myself make SMoked headlights.. For price, check ur pm..
    This kind of grill is called Custom Mesh Grill
    I can also provide u side skirts n lip spoiler (see pic)
     Help Me To Make My SX8 City Custom  -449806
    Reality is Just An Illusion !

  13. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CoOkiie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks buddy for helping out

    Quote Originally Posted by ussi View Post
    Contact aleoz on pw

    Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2
    Reality is Just An Illusion !

  14. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CoOkiie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    How can i get this silver colored thing in my dash board ...

     Help Me To Make My SX8 City Custom  -449882
    Reality is Just An Illusion !

  15. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    immad100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,503
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^^man o man.....why are you thinking to rice it up???why why why? why yar why?
    don't ruin it.
    you got $$$$?
    drop it 3 inch,add some decent lips,some nice rims(lenso's,rays) etc.
    above all,swap a good motor in it like rohaan is doing.pure sleeper i say.
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

  16. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CoOkiie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I never done anything with my cars whatever i kept apart from including decent rims tires & supreme sound system ... I have bought this for my little bro as he is about to join university ... He wants me to do little customization from his side that's why i was asking about above stuff ...

    Quote Originally Posted by immad100 View Post
    ^^^man o man.....why are you thinking to rice it up???why why why? why yar why?
    don't ruin it.
    you got $$$$?
    drop it 3 inch,add some decent lips,some nice rims(lenso's,rays) etc.
    above all,swap a good motor in it like rohaan is doing.pure sleeper i say.
    Reality is Just An Illusion !

  17. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    salal777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    25
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    as far as i think. the things he wants to get for the car wont really do anything ricey. frnt/rear lips & those skirts arnt bad either. they look good on the one in the pic as well. the speedometer change isnt big deal either nor should be the dashboard silver trim. rice it will be if he adds mammoth body kit all around, deafning exhaust, ugly steering wheel like in the pic, unneeded external lights, large tires with ugly rims etc.

  18. #17
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    versatilegenious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dont rice up your car. Let it be simple!

  19. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    huracan99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salal777 View Post
    as far as i think. the things he wants to get for the car wont really do anything ricey. frnt/rear lips & those skirts arnt bad either. they look good on the one in the pic as well. the speedometer change isnt big deal either nor should be the dashboard silver trim. rice it will be if he adds mammoth body kit all around, deafning exhaust, ugly steering wheel like in the pic, unneeded external lights, large tires with ugly rims etc.

    Very well said bro...very well said...I dunno why ppl are confusing riced cars with COOL modded cars... :\

    I totally agree that the second pic makes it look riced up

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •