Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Honda City Mileage 18kpl , Myth or a Fact?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City Mileage 18kpl , Myth or a Fact?

I have seen two honda city eco Fuel meters , one mostly driven on city showing 10.5 kpl, other mostly on highways showing 15 kpl.

A 600cc mira gives around 15-16kpl in city, How come a 1300cc give 18 kpl average?

City Owners ! please explain

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy5 View Post
    let us hope this country becomes normal and governments stop being so corrupt so that automakers like Subaru, VW , nissan and Mazda can come in and give us a true choice
    and it is evident what these corrupt mafiaz are doing just look at new car price list , it includes audi, bently , porche all 50lak+ far from reach of an average person. And just see how they have progressively eliminated models like, ALTO, CUORE , JOY etc those all benifited common man, there are no options now excpet city and xli left and that too soaring price tag

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bilalahsan View Post
    Agreed that city gives 18+ Max !! THREAD IS CLOSED
    Agreed? What does the topic say? "18kpl myth or a fact"

What got proved here? What did you agree to? You said its closed, slim sauna belt to nahin laga li for ultimate freshness and starting this all over again with a 180 degrees turn?

Grow up.

The idea here was that we should get objective data on which many can base their decisions upon, and i think i have collected such claims and issues people are experiencing and still we have mixed opinions, and your opinions about experts is:-

In this i disagree with you that a common mechanic has lot less know how of the technology (idsi included) and they know by their tukka mar attitude (that u call experience) that they learn how to ruin the things like improving your economy while destroying your power terrain and catalytic converters are meant to control emissions even at the cost of some fuel economy.

If u like your car very much due to its fuel economy there are many people out there who just hate it by its looks, and yes they have the right to think so. but we must learn to acknowledge it.

So it concludes that you are really Awesome!!

A big fat lie... Nothing else. Read the topic and the opening post as well. The rules clearly state not to deviate off topic. When I proved the mileage figures, you made a u-turn and started all that gup shup about average and collective data and blah blah blah.

Its proved that the car has been giving avgs of 18kpl+ and upto 22kpl as well. All you want this crap here now. Unfortunately, I am not as waila and farigh and useless as you got all the time on this planet to reply over here.

Use some glasses, have a sip of chai and READ this CAREFULLLYYY:

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    Jeee nahi I don't mean that. what I mean is a person himself having ample knowledge about his car. If you know what to do, you can get better service from road side mechanics and cheaper as well of course. knowledge hona sharrt hai.

Plus, for honda mechs, well I have only one thing to say here that they screw more cars than they fix everyday!

Stay on topic. Make another thread named "The Ugliness of Honda City, Myth or a Fact?"

Clearly, you want me to defend the beauty of the car and have some fun by posting again and again. I am not as "YAHOODI" as you have presumed me to be.

Yes I am as I already proved my side and you got nothing left but crap to post here like beauty and mechanics and bla bla just for the sake of fun.

P.S Won't be replying to anymore useless spam posts here. If you want fun, you ain't gonna get it, save yourself the trouble

anyways... tea?
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    The rules clearly state not to deviate off topic.
    The rules Also Say , if u insist:-

Rules & Regulations

Not to use Derogatory, demeaning and uncivil language used against a member,
    Please do not start an argument with another member, no matter how minuscule.

• As general netiquette, members are requested to refrain from using all caps in their posts. It is considered rude and offending posts will be removed.
    • Please use common sense when posting your comments or any content on this website. PakWheels.com is an international website comprising of members with diverse backgrounds. It is our responsibility as conscious members to recognize this fact and act accordingly.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The rules Also Say , if u insist:-

Rules & Regulations

Not to use Derogatory, demeaning and uncivil language used against a member,
    Please do not start an argument with another member, no matter how minuscule.

• As general netiquette, members are requested to refrain from using all caps in their posts. It is considered rude and offending posts will be removed.
    • Please use common sense when posting your comments or any content on this website. PakWheels.com is an international website comprising of members with diverse backgrounds. It is our responsibility as conscious members to recognize this fact and act accordingly.
    Stay on topic, this isn't the proper place for law enforcement. Create a new topic with a suitable name in an appropriate section.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Jeee nahi I don't mean that. what I mean is a person himself having ample knowledge about his car. If you know what to do, you can get better service from road side mechanics and cheaper as well of course. knowledge hona sharrt hai.

Plus, for honda mechs, well I have only one thing to say here that they screw more cars than they fix everyday![/QUOTE]

lol honda mechs. screw cars haha ...... bro i cant argue any more on this topic might be your city can give such avg within city but my frnds city is not giving such avg ..just giving 15 to 16km when ODO was 0 to 4000 km and after ODO exceeds 4000 to 7000 aprox. then avg falls to 10 to 12km with normal driving

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear All ,

It Only depends on your driving habbit and also on the traffic congestion conditions. The True practical mileage with a soft footed & Normal footed driving displayed on my Honda city 2012 i-vtec with 195/60 R15 Maxis MA P1 are:

1.Winter without A/C urban(Lahore city) Avg displayed on Meter = Max 17.0 km/l, Min 15.5km/l
    2.Winter Highway NHA speed between 90 to 110 km/h Avg Displayed = Max 19.4 km/l, Min 18.9 km/l
    3.Winter Motorway speed between 110 to 130 km/h Avg Displayed = Max 16.4 km/l, Min 15.8 km/l

All above for summer with A/C reduce 1 km/l. except urban (city driving) = Max 15.4 km/l lightly footed, Min 13.8 km/l normal footed.

Note: The actual milage is approx 1km/l less if calculated Auto to Auto refil calculated as compare to Avg displayed on Eco meter.

Hope the confusion is resolved. So the answer is "yes" its not myth, we can practically get 18 km/l but on Highway only.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cool_shaizi View Post
    lol honda mechs. screw cars haha ...... bro i cant argue any more on this topic might be your city can give such avg within city but my frnds city is not giving such avg ..just giving 15 to 16km when ODO was 0 to 4000 km and after ODO exceeds 4000 to 7000 aprox. then avg falls to 10 to 12km with normal driving
    Love the optimism. (Y) You might as well be of the view that Tahir ul Qadri revolutionized our country.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

User Tag List