0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Need help regarding my Honda City 2006 Vario

Salam to all members of Pakwheels, I'm new here and I need a help regarding my Honda City 2006 Vario(no cng installed).
    First let me tell you the crashes of our car , Three major accidents were done on this car, 2 from my elder brother and one from our relatives :@, first accident was done in 2008, car was at high speed and got out of control from my brother and climber the footpath , the wheel got turned, shocks were changed, chamber was changed, front bumper was changed etc(no damage was done to chasis) still we repaired it and the car worked like a BEAST! second accident was done in 2009, our car was going, Santro came from nowhere(Their signal was closed) and hit our car from left side,(a lady was learning to drive :@) both left doors i.e front and back were completely damaged, got repaired it from Hyundai company, Both doors were bought BRAND NEW and were painted by the Hyundai Company, still it ran like a charm . Last crash was done in 2011, our car was parked, in front of our car a NEWLY bought corolla gli was parked, a Suziki hit our car from back which caused our car to hit the that was in front of our car, so in that crash front bumper and bonet got damaged(But were repaired), back bumper, trunk were reapired too, new tail lights were bought.
    Now we still have this car, we gave it to honda dealer for car inspection and they sent us a bill of approx. 2 lacs :O.
    They said suspension needs to be changed, tyres are finished(Yes wee need to change the tyres) fluids, tuning allignment etc.
    This car is now also giving us a mileage of 4-5km/L.
    Now please help me, What should I do? Ofcourse i won't send it to honda dealers as they are charging WAY More than market. according to me approx. charges would be almost 80,000-100,000. Or should I sell this car and buy another one?
    Yes I'll change the suspension, tyres, do allignment, tuning, change all fluids, new seat covers etc and what all takes it to return it to its original condition, (also need to paint right side back door from company) if I don't want to sell it. I really love this car and don't want to sell it.
    Any expert there to help me?
    And also mention the price for the new suspension of this car, which tyres to buy and their prices,
    Thanks!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb

If you have a choice & manage GET RID OF IT - spending money on such vehicle will total waste & not be good plus the 'RESALE' value & Major accident issue will remain unchanged. - however everything can be fixed start from suspension change tyres, change fluids get engine ignition timing in order. for suspension there is one shop at saeed manzil - CLICK HERE FOR Directions

- www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for your reply, so you mean to say i should sell it, any idea how much should I demand, as i don't know the market prices. And which one should I buy? my range is maximum 13 lacs! and if I'm selling it, should i sell it as it is or first change tyres and fluids then sell it!
    Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

check out Dawn ads for same model call n check asking price ask for odo reading, you get an idea, sell the car as it is. changing tyres or fluids will not fetch extra thousands, if you are looking for sedan buy a locally used 1300 cc Belta if you like hatch back Suzuki SWIFT is wise choice
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    check out Dawn ads for same model call n check asking price ask for odo reading, you get an idea, sell the car as it is. changing tyres or fluids will not fetch extra thousands, if you are looking for sedan buy a locally used 1300 cc Belta if you like hatch back Suzuki SWIFT is wise choice
    Thanks, But I dont like belta, swift is a great car but has small trunk, we do have a 2011 vigo but it's of govt. car and one day it will go, so need a car with trunk!
    and more suggestions?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well if you are very much used to this car then after selling this car, purchase another City in good condition with ample funds to spare. Other options can be Suzuki Liana, 7th gen civic etc

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rizkhan2010 View Post
    well if you are very much used to this car then after selling this car, purchase another City in good condition with ample funds to spare. Other options can be Suzuki Liana, 7th gen civic etc
    Good news, took it to another honda dealer, they inspected the car throughly and said There is absolutely no problem with the suspension, they only changed the brake oil and power steering fluid
    Did tuning and allignment, now the mileage is back, it is almost giving 13-16km/l .
    Company is also selling both the bumpers(Read and Back) for 10,000, i'll also paint the right hand back door from them.
    now i dont think i need to sell it, if I want to then please what should i demand? condition is OK, trunk and right side back door is painted, Rest is in excellent condition
    will upload the pics soon! And what do you guys think about mazda axela?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    Dude and I had painted the right hand back door because a donkey cart had deeply scratched it, so needed to take out the dent then paint. So my driver took me to a painter and said he paints just like Honda dealers, and had repaired it from him. The paint job wasn't done properly, you could easily see the droplets of paint on the door moreover there is no shine on the door(also the car), so any idea what to do on the door and how to return car's shine?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Admins Please Close This Thread! Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List