My Honda City 2008 model has done 100,000KM on petrol (no CNG). I normally do these things for maintenance.
1. Oil Change (Every 4000KM)
2. Oil Filter Change (Every 4000KM)
3. Air Filter Change (Every 4000KM)
4. Engine Tuning (Every 20,000KM)
5. Engine Plugs Change (Every 20,000KM)
6. Wheel Balancing & Alignment (Every 10,000KM)
Any suggestions what should extra be done to keep the condition and performance optimal (like heard of Fuel Filter, Power Steering Oil etc).
Appreciate kind feedback.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad